high speed rail 10 lakh crores 10,000 km

ravindras

8 minutes ago, ravindras said:

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/industry/transportation/railways/railways-plan-rs-10-lakh-crore-high-speed-train-corridors/articleshow/63164348.cms

central govt don't have money for interlinking of rivers but they have enough money for these show case projects

jarigithey matram chala manchi project ayyidhi

aah statues kanna idhi 100 times better.

7 hours ago, ravindras said:

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/industry/transportation/railways/railways-plan-rs-10-lakh-crore-high-speed-train-corridors/articleshow/63164348.cms

central govt don't have money for interlinking of rivers but they have enough money for these show case projects

River interlink lo Gujarat,MH ki kalipi 80,000 crores released already...SOuth India ki money ledu antunaru

Mumbai-Nagpur anta 2nd  bullet train project

prior to vajpayee government there are no proper roads . land rates even in fertile land  of west godavari is around 2 - 3 lakhs. vajpayee government focussed on golden quadrilateral . land prices started increased abnormally . vajpayee government talked about interlinking rivers and developing railways but they didn't implement them. now land acquisition cost for canals increased abnormally.  i feel it is better to build canals for interlinking first, railways and roads next . 

both center and state talking about interlinking of rivers but they are building roads first. they are repeating same mistake of vajpayee government

in our state cbn want to link godavari - penna . but he seems to be taking up amaravati-anantpur expressway first. once this expressway built, land acquisition cost for godavari-penna link canal increases exponentially.  if he at-least acquire land for canal and expressway simultaneously we can save lot of money. otherwise it delays land acquisition for canal.

center instead of augmenting/repairing  existing railway network, going to build tracks for bullet trains at high cost. center is focusing  building roads under bharatmala and sagarmala. arun jaitley allocated 1 crore for river linking program in budget. this shows their commitment towards river linking. i am not against building roads. i feel that if they take up river interlinking along with roads , it will reduce land acquisition cost.

water is essential for survival of any living being(trees,animals,humans). delaying interlinking of rivers costs country dearly. these showcase(bullet train,metro train) projects won't feed us. i hope some people in db are son/daughter of farmer who knows the value of water for agriculture and livestock . once our government  provide water for drinking and irrigation facilities to most of country, they can take up these showcase projects.

Archived