H1 and H4, coming to Virginia

TINKU

My wife had H1,, and myself applying H4. We are planning to come to Virginia. Can anyone please suggest monthly expenses we can manage in Virginia until my wife get a job.

And also please suggest is it better to apply H1 from US or India once my H4 approved. If I apply my H1 from US, do I need to attend visa interview in US only??

Please suggest

1 hour ago, TINKU said:

My wife had H1,, and myself applying H4. We are planning to come to Virginia. Can anyone please suggest monthly expenses we can manage in Virginia until my wife get a job.

And also please suggest is it better to apply H1 from US or India once my H4 approved. If I apply my H1 from US, do I need to attend visa interview in US only??

Please suggest

Better to apply from US. No need of any Visa Interview. It's needed only when you go outside USA.

32 minutes ago, BBCR_NTR said:

Better to apply from US. No need of any Visa Interview. It's needed only when you go outside USA.

Thanks Bro..our plan is to come to US in Feb 3rd or 4th week, once SSN generated for my wife and also applying H1 for me , and then return to India in a month or two. We both were working in india. So once SSN generated, my wife is planning  to attend interview from India.  Any suggestions on this..

27 minutes ago, Ispate Raju said:

VA lo ekkada anedi important.. guess its in dmv (nova) area herndon fairfax chuttu pakkala... close to $2500-$3000 avutai if renting an apartment

basements lo unte rents $1000 ki ochestai so $2k lo chutteyochu

Thanks bro..I will check which location to stay in Virginia and let u know

On 12/20/2017 at 6:02 PM, TINKU said:

Thanks Bro..our plan is to come to US in Feb 3rd or 4th week, once SSN generated for my wife and also applying H1 for me , and then return to India in a month or two. We both were working in india. So once SSN generated, my wife is planning  to attend interview from India.  Any suggestions on this..

SSN generate cheyatam enduku? Why hurry? Mee wife is coming to USA on H-4 na!!!?

Archived