Archana aunt

NatuGadu

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kalpana laage hindi lo bb10 lo Priyanka jagga ani unde most irritating person... Tanu same Gurram game Aadi task gelichindi.. 1st week eh bayataki dobbesaru eliminated

Priyanka eliminate ayindi personal ga overboard ellinanduku... not because she was irritating person.. when she firstĀ got eliminated.. again she was brought back to show to spice it up and change the dynamics in house, but she caught up into her own agony.

Guest Urban Legend

kalpana task ventaney give up anukundham

Appudu andharu kurchoni sollu cheppukovatam..tappa show ki content vachedha?

kalpana task ventaney give up anukundham

Appudu andharu kurchoni sollu cheppukovatam..tappa show ki content vachedha?

in fact.. other participants did bad job.. not making it fun task.. manam oka person ki captain kosam support chesthe.. then they should make things that will irritate or deviate or discourage other contenders to loose.. emi lekunda sollesuku kurchunnaru.. daniki kuda Kalapa was the part of the discussion.. Prince played calm and congratulated her, I think he is sensitive enough to under the game..

Ā 

Kalpana stole the episode..Ā 

if it is one vs eleven... Kalpana gets more voting and more support from outside.. siggulekunda animals game lo nidrpoyindi kaka.. greed kosam anta.. ichina task cheyyatam raadhu okkokadiki.. what if andaru kalisi next week Kalpana ni vote out chesthe.. it his her fair chance to fight and get immunity. it is not about captaincy.. they'll get immunity from next week voting..Ā 

Kalpana Archana Adarsh Karthika Katti or Deeksha top 5 undali

Ā 

i want archana to get humiliated i say

Guest Urban Legend

diksha nominate ayina week lone eliminate auvthadi.. Archana will stay long..Ā 

Ā 

bigg boss ka bigg boss edara uncle

Ā 

one doubt asala polling true antava ?

or bigg boss team will decide ?

bigg boss ka bigg boss edara uncle

Ā 

one doubt asala polling true antava ?

or bigg boss team will decide ?

Public poling is true.. but decision making is not completely dependent on Public voting ani nenu anukovatledu..

as they observe 24/7 and what we see is just edited version of 50mins..Ā 

Ā 

cumulative of BB team decision and public voting untadi anukuntunna elimination... margin of votes kuda plays imp role.. if slightly less voting vachai but BB team think he/she may fire up the house.. they'll consider to next least voted person... ade margin high unte.. I think they go by public voting itself

Archived