Times now survey

just the way you see PV Narasimha rao there are other people who view MMS as their own person.

no, my higher ranking has nothing to do with his mother tongue. P.V Narasimha Rao inherited a country that just mortaged (literally air lifted all the gold) to Bank of England to stop country from defaulting. He took bold decisions towards liberalization and implemented them (actually he has no other option) with help of MMS. And the rest is history. 

Coming to MMS as PM, please point me to one of his independent decisions. He was just an actor on the screen, Sonia was the Director. 

as a person though I rate him higher than P.V

BJP ki own gaa 40% kanna ekkuva vachhe chance ledu, north side it will lose 20% seats at least.

Still BJP-Congress madya difference chaala ekkuva. Congress is like YSRCP in AP no positives in 3 years.

Congress AP ni split cheyyadam tho tana goyyi tane tavvukundi. AP people will not forgive Congress. Center lo eppudu congress vachhina max. seats given by AP.

Same is with BJP, center lo eppudu Anti congress government vachhina AP seats important.

Archived