All time IPL XI

Kiran

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The captain

MS Dhoni was the overwhelming favourite to lead the side. Apart from being statistically the most successful captain over nine seasons, he has led most of the players who make up this squad in his role as India's captain over the best part of the past decade. It is a decision that is hard to argue with, considering his trophy cabinet and prolonged success as the leader of one of the most consistent sides in the IPL.

Reality chupinchav I appreciate it kiki

haha..chopuchedenti...t20 lo sachin disco emundi akada..adedo kothaga ivala meeru invent chesinatu...evadikaina telsinde..including sachin.....asal t20 lo compare chestunaru ga dho bio tho...old gen batsmen patukuni...me dravid sangathenti mari..?

Chanti I appreciate ur sincerity...personals ki pothunna me thoti fans kuda realize avutharu ani prayer kartha hun kiki

Frustration le uncle.. vallu inkokarini anachu vallani ante inka anni gurtostay.. fans kabatti vallaki goppemo migata vallaki he is just a cricketer anthe.. antoti daniki god anukuntu vella over action mamuluga undadu

Uncle at the same time....sachin in t20 is not as bad as ur dho bio in tests...so ala chosina u hav no right to coment sachin.... both diff generation...same gen tho compare cheskondi kavalante

logic emundi edvatame ga appudu dravid vasthadu tests ante

Archived