Ladies team lo vunteeeee

NatuGadu

ROFLmax batch la unnaru..............meeru HPE lo working ah ???

working in Germany..we are vendors for Deutsche Bank..ippude inkoka incident..database update script pampanu to execute it..reply is we are occupied with other stuff..will do it later. Danni impact entha untundhi ane idea aa passion lekunda ela work chestharo.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

working in Germany..we are vendors for Deutsche Bank..ippude inkoka incident..database update script pampanu to execute it..reply is we are occupied with other stuff..will do it later. Danni impact entha untundhi ane idea aa passion lekunda ela work chestharo.

endi sami ammaila meeda edupu :P......pani cheyakunda db lo nee gola endi....intlo pani cheyani abbailu ...office lo pani cheyani ammailu..system has to be balanced.

hmm Deutsche bank one of the critical clients and SLAs alane untayi

maaku Deutsche Bank lo oka project undhi..eppudaithe aa project Outsourcing chesaro for supporting..narakam spelling raaysithunnaru.

Project nerchukovali ani interest ledhu..cheppina work sariga cheyyaru..since 3 weeks inka testing phase lone undhi..bug list excel lo pampandi ra ante..daani screen shot pamputharu..robots ela chesthayo with a set up instructions ala..no thinking...files download chesi inform cheyyandi ante to deploy them..we have downloaded them ani message..ekkada chesaru ante..in our local desktop.

idendi itta undi :rofl:

endi sami ammaila meeda edupu :P......pani cheyakunda db lo nee gola endi....intlo pani cheyani abbailu ...office lo pani cheyani ammailu..system has to be balanced.

wife work chesetattyithe...husband ki ithhade....still family ki mogudee karchupettali..... Valla personnel karchulu too much....ee Amazon flipkart vacchaka anavasaraminavanni Konstam...ammaki nannaki tammudiki chelliki ani cheppi....ituvipu intiki pamputuntee eedupulu....malla job chesthunnam...work share chesukovatam common.... Family ki upyogapadani job enduku.....adee house wife ayithe...atleast okkalle bayata panulu...inkokallu initi panulu

wife work chesetattyithe...husband ki ithhade....still family ki mogudee karchupettali..... Valla personnel karchulu too much....ee Amazon flipkart vacchaka anavasaraminavanni Konstam...ammaki nannaki tammudiki chelliki ani cheppi....ituvipu intiki pamputuntee eedupulu....malla job chesthunnam...work share chesukovatam common.... Family ki upyogapadani job enduku.....adee house wife ayithe...atleast okkalle bayata panulu...inkokallu initi panulu

avasaram lekapoyyina sare  dabbulu   kavaali raa    abbayi ani  koduku deggira   teesukuni   vaddi lu  ki  tippite   kudaa    evvalaa 

naa project lo QA  ayithe inkaa anthe sangathi.. mobile application testing, asalainaa bugs client raise chese daaka identify cheyadu... aslau bug ye kaani vaatini / UI text corrections ni boothaddam lo petti chupistadi.. Evng 6 daatithe office lo vundadu malla. 

avasaram lekapoyyina sare  dabbulu   kavaali raa    abbayi ani  koduku deggira   teesukuni   vaddi lu  ki  tippite   kudaa    evvalaa

atuvipu anavasaramgaaaa karchupetti...ituvipu....avasaram ayyina...eedchi pedabobbalu petti...himsistharu anthegaaaa

my 2 cents.. I dont know abt India but here in US we do work as hard as guys if not more.. We learn new stuff to be competitive and be ready for challenges thrown our way..may be for past 8 years I only worked with Americans which pushed me to learn and work.. I am as  good and talented as any other guy with my experience and I am proud of that. and job pothe husband job meedha depend avachu ane chance ledhu if you have kids and have to pay mortgage and all..both have to work if you have to live comfortably.

not all guys know what they do at work nor not all ladies slack off from work. not all working women say you have to run house with your money and I will spend my money however way I want.  not all working women are devils and not all housewives are angels..I have seen worse in both kind and not all guys are saints either. marriage is 50-50 partnership. learned from experience that wife and husband have to work together not against each other for a marriage to be healthy and happy. and the less intrusion you allow from other family members or friends(both sides) the happier marriage can be.. life is simple and we make it complicated by over thinking and over analyzing everything.

:close:

meeru  mee    vaallaki echinappudu memu  maa  vallaki este  tappenti  ento   antha  mee  edupu

enduku aunt antha aveesam....pina nenu vesinavi complete gaa chadivava......mi Vipu isthamochhinatlu karchupeduthunte emi anakapoyina....ituvipu 1k pampina ramayina mahaabharathalu jaruguthaayi

my 2 cents.. I dont know abt India but here in US we do work as hard as guys if not more.. We learn new stuff to be competitive and be ready for challenges thrown our way..may be for past 8 years I only worked with Americans which pushed me to learn and work.. I am as good and talented as any other guy with my experience and I am proud of that. and job pothe husband job meedha depend avachu ane chance ledhu if you have kids and have to pay mortgage and all..both have to work if you have to live comfortably.

not all guys know what they do at work nor not all ladies slack off from work. not all working women say you have to run house with your money and I will spend my money however way I want. not all working women are devils and not all housewives are angels..I have seen worse in both kind and not all guys are saints either. marriage is 50-50 partnership. learned from experience that wife and husband have to work together not against each other for a marriage to be healthy and happy. and the less intrusion you allow from other family members or friends(both sides) the happier marriage can be.. life is simple and we make it complicated by over thinking and over analyzing everything.

God bless u and America

my 2 cents.. I dont know abt India but here in US we do work as hard as guys if not more.. We learn new stuff to be competitive and be ready for challenges thrown our way..may be for past 8 years I only worked with Americans which pushed me to learn and work.. I am as  good and talented as any other guy with my experience and I am proud of that. and job pothe husband job meedha depend avachu ane chance ledhu if you have kids and have to pay mortgage and all..both have to work if you have to live comfortably.

not all guys know what they do at work nor not all ladies slack off from work. not all working women say you have to run house with your money and I will spend my money however way I want.  not all working women are devils and not all housewives are angels..I have seen worse in both kind and not all guys are saints either. marriage is 50-50 partnership. learned from experience that wife and husband have to work together not against each other for a marriage to be healthy and happy. and the less intrusion you allow from other family members or friends(both sides) the happier marriage can be.. life is simple and we make it complicated by over thinking and over analyzing everything.

:super:

baa  cheppav  akka   endo  eee  abbayilee  kasta  padipotunnaru ani  feeling lo batikestunnaru :(

my 2 cents.. I dont know abt India but here in US we do work as hard as guys if not more.. We learn new stuff to be competitive and be ready for challenges thrown our way..may be for past 8 years I only worked with Americans which pushed me to learn and work.. I am as good and talented as any other guy with my experience and I am proud of that. and job pothe husband job meedha depend avachu ane chance ledhu if you have kids and have to pay mortgage and all..both have to work if you have to live comfortably.

not all guys know what they do at work nor not all ladies slack off from work. not all working women say you have to run house with your money and I will spend my money however way I want. not all working women are devils and not all housewives are angels..I have seen worse in both kind and not all guys are saints either. marriage is 50-50 partnership. learned from experience that wife and husband have to work together not against each other for a marriage to be healthy and happy. and the less intrusion you allow from other family members or friends(both sides) the happier marriage can be.. life is simple and we make it complicated by over thinking and over analyzing everything.

akkai sunil eyes tuduchukune gif

Archived