Ladies team lo vunteeeee

NatuGadu

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

enduku aunt antha aveesam....pina nenu vesinavi complete gaa chadivava......mi Vipu isthamochhinatlu karchupeduthunte emi anakapoyina....ituvipu 1k pampina ramayina mahaabharathalu jaruguthaayi

chadivaanu.................    naadi kudaa   angel akkai  reply  for all those

my 2 cents.. I dont know abt India but here in US we do work as hard as guys if not more.. We learn new stuff to be competitive and be ready for challenges thrown our way..may be for past 8 years I only worked with Americans which pushed me to learn and work.. I am as good and talented as any other guy with my experience and I am proud of that. and job pothe husband job meedha depend avachu ane chance ledhu if you have kids and have to pay mortgage and all..both have to work if you have to live comfortably.

not all guys know what they do at work nor not all ladies slack off from work. not all working women say you have to run house with your money and I will spend my money however way I want. not all working women are devils and not all housewives are angels..I have seen worse in both kind and not all guys are saints either. marriage is 50-50 partnership. learned from experience that wife and husband have to work together not against each other for a marriage to be healthy and happy. and the less intrusion you allow from other family members or friends(both sides) the happier marriage can be.. life is simple and we make it complicated by over thinking and over analyzing everything.

:close:

miru utopia lo vunnatlunnaru... Naa 10 years exp lo... At max 3-4 girls hard workers....ikkada samasyaa Adhi kaadu... India lo Non performer male ayithe 80% teesestharu...ippatiki okkarani tiyyala females lo.... Over the time scrap batch accumulate ayyi...male workers over time cheyyalisi vasthundi.... So naakemi alternative kanipinchala....except not recruiting female into my team unless they are good ....

miru utopia lo vunnatlunnaru... Naa 10 years exp lo... At max 3-4 girls hard workers....ikkada samasyaa Adhi kaadu... India lo Non performer male ayithe 80% teesestharu...ippatiki okkarani tiyyala females lo.... Over the time scrap batch accumulate ayyi...male workers over time cheyyalisi vasthundi.... So naakemi alternative kanipinchala....except not recruiting female into my team

ekkadooo   okaru  eddaru ladies alaa unnaru ani    inka  life lo evvarini team lo  ki  ranivvanu ani  adi    worse  idea    adi  meee    abbayila    domination anthe

miru utopia lo vunnatlunnaru... Naa 10 years exp lo... At max 3-4 girls hard workers....ikkada samasyaa Adhi kaadu... India lo Non performer male ayithe 80% teesestharu...ippatiki okkarani tiyyala females lo.... Over the time scrap batch accumulate ayyi...male workers over time cheyyalisi vasthundi.... So naakemi alternative kanipinchala....except not recruiting female into my team

I have been a working woman since 2008 and I have worked with enough people to say I have seen both kinds in both sets. and as I said I do not have any experience working in India..ikkada gender does not matter. u are a person not male or female. work chesthe job vuntundhi lepothe potundhi...as simple as that. and we all talk from our experiences which is what I said in my earlier post. utopia ledhu zootopia ledhu :P

ekkadooo   okaru  eddaru ladies alaa unnaru ani    inka  life lo evvarini team lo  ki  ranivvanu ani  adi    worse  idea    adi  meee    abbayila    domination anthe

niku oka sari cheppa...complete gaa chadivi reply ivvamani....10 years gaa ani cheppa...which is half of my total career before self retirement

and dont get me wrong..I am not taking any side...hard work is related to a person not gender is my opinion. kastapade vallu and kasta padakunda time pass chese vallu anthe...adhi ammailu avachu abbailu avachu...inka parents ki provide cheyatam antava I pity people who treat in laws as enemies. Gods grace i have good relation with my in laws...my principle is simple...his parents are as important to him as my parents are to me. If I start discriminating them I have to accept when he discriminates mine. I respect them and they adore me..feeling is mutual.

I have been a working woman since 2008 and I have worked with enough people to say I have seen both kinds in both sets. and as I said I do not have any experience working in India..ikkada gender does not matter. u are a person not male or female. work chesthe job vuntundhi lepothe potundhi...as simple as that. and we all talk from our experiences which is what I said in my earlier post. utopia ledhu zootopia ledhu :P

utopia annadhi text book prakaaram politically correct way lo reply istheee anni points ki

and dont get me wrong..I am not taking any side...hard work is related to a person not gender is my opinion. kastapade vallu and kasta padakunda time pass chese vallu anthe...adhi ammailu avachu abbailu avachu...inka parents ki provide cheyatam antava I pity people who treat in laws as enemies. Gods grace i have good relation with my in laws...my principle is simple...his parents are as important to him as my parents are to me. If I start discriminating them I have to accept when he discriminates mine. I respect them and they adore me..feeling is mutual.

pi post chaduvu akkayi.... Male non performer ayithe ..manager 80% cases lo performance improvement plan lo pedathaadu...after 6 months improve kakapothee firing... Ade females visayam lo not even single incident in my career ...

One question ...why should I bet on 5% of success with the risk of destroying personnel life instead 80 % probability.... As I said earlier ..if female candidate is really good...no problem in recruiting....for the sake of women work force quota in organisation...I will not recruit junk

meeru  aa vishayam lo chala  lucky  lee   akkai   ................  

that does not mean I did not have issues initially. We all do when we try to adjust to new family and new people. I had it worse initially which is water under the bridge now. once we understand wat is important in life and once u learn to respect other person life will be simple for entire family.

ademo gani....ma team lo product side bulgaria ammai....teeskune salary ki double work chesi....sava kotting  :typing:

when u are in deep shit...u will work hard....if you feel that job is secured..don't care shit..India lo 2nd case maximum

pi post chaduvu akkayi.... Male non performer ayithe ..manager 80% cases lo performance improvement plan lo pedathaadu...after 6 months improve kakapothee firing... Ade females visayam lo not even single incident in my career ...

One question ...why should I bet on 5% of success with the risk of destroying personnel life instead 80 % probability.... As I said earlier ..if female candidate is really good...no problem in recruiting....for the sake of women work force quota in organisation...I will not recruit junk

nee enks...nenu cheppedhi adhe uzless...India lo naku teleedhu. I did not work in India and I do not know the culture there. I am talking abt my experience. ikada ala teesethe case vestharu. u snooze u loose be it guy or girl.

that does not mean I did not have issues initially. We all do when we try to adjust to new family and new people. I had it worse initially which is water under the bridge now. once we understand wat is important in life and once u learn to respect other person life will be simple for entire family.

how many really understanding? Probability?

Irony is...benefited issues lo matram...ladies ..independent ...self respect...vere visayallo..other tasks still men responsibility..

Pellayyaka independent endo naaakardham kaavatam leedu...discuss chesukoni okka maaata mida vundaka

nee enks...nenu cheppedhi adhe uzless...India lo naku teleedhu. I did not work in India and I do not know the culture there. I am talking abt my experience. ikada ala teesethe case vestharu. u snooze u loose be it guy or girl.

job secure anukuntee evvadu sarigga work cheyyaru...miku Alaa kaadugaaa....non performers ni once contract ayyaka peekestharu

how many really understanding? Probability?

Irony is...benefited issues lo matram...ladies ..independent ...self respect...vere visayallo..other tasks still men responsibility..

Pellayyaka independent endo naaakardham kaavatam leedu...discuss chesukoni okka maaata mida vundaka

I think nenu same cheppa indhaka... work together not against each other...

job secure anukuntee evvadu sarigga work cheyyaru...miku Alaa kaadugaaa....non performers ni once contract ayyaka peekestharu

exactly..so maku ammai kabatti soft spot chance ledhu...we have to perform and deliver what we promised or u are gone. India work culture might be different..I cannot talk for them

exactly..so maku ammai kabatti soft spot chance ledhu...we have to perform and deliver what we promised or u are gone. India work culture might be different..I cannot talk for them

:super: :super:     baaga   chestam kabatte  inka jobs  saafi gaa  chesukogalugutunnam

Archived