πŸ€ ​​​​​​​NBA | Regular Season 2023-24 | InSeason Tournament πŸ€β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹

Husker

19 minutes ago, taRAK afrESH said:

going to be 20+ pt win for GSW - cavs are hot n cold

haha ... I don't think so ... but, I have been wrong though ...Β 

If the Cavs maintain any semblance of that intensity from game 1 ... warriors are toast, they got lucky ...Β 

2 minutes ago, minion said:

haha ... I don't think so ... but, I have been wrong though ...Β 

If the Cavs maintain any semblance of that intensity from game 1 ... warriors are toast, they got lucky ...Β 

I really hope you are right bro but I dont think its happening. Don’t get me wrong. Cavs had a great game plan for game 1. They slowed it down and LBJ went to work against Curry. I think they ll try to do the same again but warriors will try to adjust and as I said earlier, they just have too many weapons. MarginΒ ofΒ error against this warriors team is very lessΒ and I feel like Cavs lost a golden opportunity to steal a game from the warriors.Β 

5 minutes ago, Sree Ram said:

I really hope you are right bro but I dont think its happening. Don’t get me wrong. Cavs had a great game plan for game 1. They slowed it down and LBJ went to work against Curry. I think they ll try to do the same again but warriors will try to adjust and as I said earlier, they just have too many weapons. MarginΒ ofΒ error against this warriors team is very lessΒ and I feel like Cavs lost a golden opportunity to steal a game from the warriors.Β 

yes, it was a monumental loss ...Β 

Warriors are going to adjust, no doubt about that ... but is that going to be enough to ward off James? I don't think so ... he's just super human.

We are really watching one of the best NBA finals ever ... whoever wins, doesn't matter ... its for the record books ...Β 

I'm just sitting back and enjoy the best play ... popcorn time ...Β 

ABC, 8 pm Sunday ...Β 

Yikes.Β 

I expected Cavs to win this game and give some fight ... I guess it was just too demoralizing ... even LJ couldn't pull it out ...Β 

Well, 4-0 wasn't the result I was expecting after the conf finals.Β 

Damn ... after MJ era of Bulls ...Β GS is by far the most dominating team I have seen ... how they pulled itΒ doesn't really matter ... they played within is all I can see ...Β 

Sorry Cavs fans ... I wanted to see them win ...Β 

its done for King... might be this will be last time we see him in Cavs Jersey.. :( unless front-office pull off some miraculous deals in summer..

this roster is utter garbage if not for lebron.. they could have end up with worst record in the league.

DfN8ta4X0AE5XWQ.jpg

Edited by Kiran Edara

• 2 weeks later...
  • Husker changed the title to πŸ€ ​​​​​​​NBA | Regular Season 2023-24 | InSeason Tournament πŸ€β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹