JG 1st half

NatuGadu

Kani I feel, Mohanlal ki anta pedda introduction avasaram Ledu.. Direct ga ntr and Mumbai scenes vachi.. 2nd half lo breakup scene mundu flashback la Mohanlal di 5-10 mins petinte inka bagundedi.

yes. I do felt the same but ...that story is about how janatha garrage formed...but I felt sometimes I am watching mohanlal movie ...

The current story format is good and people liked it. Now it is time create a feeling in people that NTR movies are not one man dominated. Once in a while that one man dominated movies are good otherwise one has to face the fate of Rajinikanth movies.

Had it been that NTR dominated the entire story, it would have become another average movie.

Kani I feel, Mohanlal ki anta pedda introduction avasaram Ledu.. Direct ga ntr and Mumbai scenes vachi.. 2nd half lo breakup scene mundu flashback la Mohanlal di 5-10 mins petinte inka bagundedi.

yes. I do felt the same but ...that story is about how janatha garrage formed...but I felt sometimes I am watching mohanlal movie ...

Not sure why i felt 1st half was more dominated by Lal sir n co..

fans gaa manam Alaa feel avutham ...... But actually story detailed gaa explain chesaaru

The current story format is good and people liked it. Now it is time create a feeling in people that NTR movies are not one man dominated. Once in a while that one man dominated movies are good otherwise one has to face the fate of Rajinikanth movies.

Had it been that NTR dominated the entire story, it would have become another average movie.

Archived