Donald Trump: Why can’t we use nukes?

Npower

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Luv bro.....Always try to develop a  strong personality.....Self Esteem.........appudu Emotions tho  manipulate cheyyatam kastam......You are going to be secure in your values, then, not going to fall for fleeting feelings.......

Fear not, everything will be fine..

Hmm. Veedu Gelisthe handle seyyadam veedi valla kaadu bro. His knowledge on various things is really nil. GOP did not work with obama. So even trump wins, democrats are not going to work with him. 

There is a possibility for impeachment. It is really scary.

Hmm. Veedu Gelisthe handle seyyadam veedi valla kaadu bro. His knowledge on various things is really nil. GOP did not work with obama. So even trump wins, democrats are not going to work with him. 

There is a possibility for impeachment. It is really scary.

can I be blunt luv bro.?

ee garbage yekkada chuusthaaru......meeru yEmEm chuusthaaro, chadhuvuthaaro, mee  bg koncham cheppandi....upbringing etc?

can tell you what you consume( information wise0.....it is not very hard.....but want to find out, your other stuff....india..your inclinations.....have not seen many posts from you, so, not familiar , to guage and glean through.....

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/04/world/donald-trump-nuclear-weapons.html

In a March interview, Mr. Trump asked, “Somebody hits us within ISIS, you wouldn’t fight back with a nuke?” Then on Wednesday, Joe Scarborough, an MSNBC host, said an unidentified foreign policy adviser had told him that, in a briefing, Mr. Trump had asked three times, “If we have them, why can’t we use them?” Mr. Trump’s campaign has denied this.

If using Nuke is a solution to a problem, existence of human race would be over long ago...every country has their own arm 

If a normal person says nothing wrong in using a nuke, its not  a big deal, but if someone running for pres says that, thats stupid,

whats the point on iran nuke deal ?

can I be blunt luv bro.?

ee garbage yekkada chuusthaaru......meeru yEmEm chuusthaaro, chadhuvuthaaro, mee  bg koncham cheppandi....upbringing etc?

I don't read much about american politics or american news bro. i used to read once upon a time but it is too much drama or acting. Every news is manipulated. no credibility even on NYtimes. Evadiki ishtam vochinatlu vaadu raasukuntadu ikkada. 

I know about trump financial back ground. he is not capable of handling economy. 

I felt the same...why can't we use nukes and annihilate Isis once and for all,who are posing a threat to humanity all over the world....do u think Isis will think for a split second to use a nuke or not,if they get their hands on one?

That is my point also.... okka sec aaagaru middle east vallu to destroy Israel and USA...... 

That is my point also.... okka sec aaagaru middle east vallu to destroy Israel and USA...... 

sfbro - meeku, akkada subash bro ki yEnti thEdaa?  World view....

Subash bro....Notice why sf bro is talking like that...not that he can not read &  understand through  nytimes or joe or some babble head.....paradigm

I felt the same...why can't we use nukes and annihilate Isis once and for all,who are posing a threat to humanity all over the world....do u think Isis will think for a split second to use a nuke or not,if they get their hands on one?

Adi antha easy ga vundaa meeku nukes vunnai kabatti veseddam ani....

Think of thousands of people, hundreds of miles of land and generations of people that would suffer due to one improper decision.

I don't read much about american politics or american news bro. i used to read once upon a time but it is too much drama or acting. Every news is manipulated. no credibility even on NYtimes. Evadiki ishtam vochinatlu vaadu raasukuntadu ikkada. 

I know about trump financial back ground. he is not capable of handling economy. 

antha garbage yE.....but subliminal gaa pick chEsukontunnaaru meeru Luv bro...

what did you read on financial background luv bro?( not talking about tv shows or adv. etc)

Adi antha easy ga vundaa meeku nukes vunnai kabatti veseddam ani....

Think of thousands of people, hundreds of miles of land and generations of people that would suffer due to one improper decision.

manam(India) yendhuku  nukes vunchukunnam  bez bro?

Mana vaallu Dharma yuddam annaru.... only fighting day time....Simply NO after sunset ani rules pettu konnaru.... cut chesthe......1050 lo Prithviraj ni vesesi...... 1335 kantha Thanjavur varaku vachhesaru....

Appatlo mana vaallu Hindhu dharmama preach chese rules paatincharu...... ippudu..... ammo civilians ki emmanna ithe etta...... Nuke vesthe etta ani koorsunte.....andaru cut chesukone rojulu ekkova dooram lo levu......

Ruthless ga vunde vallu anthe ruthless ga vuntene survivie kagalam.....

my intention is to solve the problem by removing the bad, not the entire population of a region where innocent civilians are also part of it

ante...I am not going to use ani unilateral gaa  cheppa kuudadhu subash bro........ satruvu( especially)   dirty scoundrels  isis laanti vaaLLaku .....liberal gaa, sexy gaa vuntadhi ani  'disarm' chEsukOkuudadhu...... Tv lo etc. strong gaane msg isthundaali..... evil forces chuusthuntaayi tv lu ....never forget that

Mana vaallu Dharma yuddam annaru.... only fighting day time....Simply NO after sunset ani rules pettu konnaru.... cut chesthe......1050 lo Prithviraj ni vesesi...... 1335 kantha Thanjavur varaku vachhesaru....

Appatlo mana vaallu Hindhu dharmama preach chese rules paatincharu...... ippudu..... ammo civilians ki emmanna ithe etta...... Nuke vesthe etta ani koorsunte.....andaru cut chesukone rojulu ekkova dooram lo levu......

Ruthless ga vunde vallu anthe ruthless ga vuntene survivie kagalam.....

exactly sf bro.....  enemy  ni batti  strategies......straight jacket lo box lo vundataaniki kaadhu...tv lo awards ki kaadhu, sexy talk ki kaadhu....what ever it takes to maintain greater good ........

ante...I am not going to use ani unilateral gaa  cheppa kuudadhu subash bro........ satruvu( especially)   dirty scoundrels  isis laanti vaaLLaku .....libeal gaa, sexy gaa vuntadhi ani  'disarm' chEsukOkuudadhu...... Tv lo etc. strong gaane msg isthundaali..... evil forces chuusthuntaayi tv lu ....never forget that

Theresa may replied to same question with more matured answer saying "I wouldn't hesitate to use if required"

There is lot of difference between the way trump said it and other leaders

World war II tharuvatha chesina conventional wars lo US okkatanna gelisindha..... Vietnam after 50,000 loses Jump Jilani.....middle east lo 80ies nunchi chesaru.... nothing concrete antha gabbu lesindhi?  ISIS can't be defeated in conventional wars..... US ki billions of dollars bokkka thappinchi inkemi vundadhu.... adhi recognise chese jump jilani.....

Theresa may replied to same question with more matured answer saying "I wouldn't hesitate to use if required"

There is lot of difference between the way trump said it and other leaders

theresa ...brits  light  subash bro, she is not thatcher.......  Trump maatalu sexy gaa vundav subash bro, thats not his aim also

Archived