****Rising Pune Supergiants v Delhi Daredevils****

NTRYoungTiger

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let Sachin take a team like RR or DD and let us see how well he will perform...

what's wrong with teams like RR and DD?? They are as much equipped as MI and had an equal chance to seize the advantage but they failed miserably..

Ā 

Everyone has an equal purse in the auction, adi telsu ankunta kada???team build cheyatam or nadipinchadam Chetakakapothe ILane Tuesday kaburlu cheppalsi ostadi..

Ā 

Come with a Better argument next time

Agree samson and nair mostly same type of players idharu avasaramle

general sense laa iddaru manchi players kani ee season la iddaru oke pace la unnaru plus inconsistent.. Vere Indian batsman evaru unnaru vellaki, lil more aggressive??

general sense laa iddaru manchi players kani ee season la iddaru oke pace la unnaru plus inconsistent.. Vere Indian batsman evaru unnaru vellaki, lil more aggressive??

Iyer vunnadu kani out of form star vere vallu leru inkaĀ 

Ā 

Missing star indian player

what's wrong with teams like RR and DD?? They are as much equipped as MI and had an equal chance to seize the advantage but they failed miserably..

Ā 

Everyone has an equal purse in the auction, adi telsu ankunta kada???team build cheyatam or nadipinchadam Chetakakapothe ILane Tuesday kaburlu cheppalsi ostadi..

Ā 

Come with a Better argument next time

Everyone has an equal purse..but everyone isn't ready to spend as much as given

At the back door there are many things which happened for chennai and Mumbai..

Mumbai has a big list of strategists sitting at the back..and what Sachin does is almost nothing..

There is no argument but Dravid gurinchi meru ante navostundi...Sachin is a great player no doubt..but he is yet to prove as a great startegist...

With Dravid..he provide himself as a coach of rr under 19 and DD is a far better team compared to past

Everyone has an equal purse..but everyone isn't ready to spend as much as given

At the back door there are many things which happened for chennai and Mumbai..

Mumbai has a big list of strategists sitting at the back..and what Sachin does is almost nothing..

everyone isn't ready to spend as much as given aa??? Adi kuda pakka team tappena bhayya?? Back door aa, andarki 14 games, andarki same purse, andarki same rules inka door lu em untayi??

Ā 

And why u going on the defensive and getting sachin??? Lol.. Did u see me getting dravid in this thread.. Don't be over sensitive, chill.. DD thinktank doesn't mean only dravid, he isn't the only one

everyone isn't ready to spend as much as given aa??? Adi kuda pakka team tappena bhayya?? Back door aa, andarki 14 games, andarki same purse, andarki same rules inka door lu em untayi??

Ā 

And why u going on the defensive and getting sachin??? Lol.. Did u see me getting dravid in this thread.. Don't be over sensitive, chill.. DD thinktank doesn't mean only dravid, he isn't the only one

Oh I see..how did mi get Rohit sharma?

How did chennai get jadeja?

Nothing defensive.. But this is note the first time ur commenting DD strategists..ur pointing to Dravid..adi meeku telusu..

Oh I see..how did mi get Rohit sharma?

How did chennai get jadeja?

Nothing defensive.. But this is note the first time ur commenting DD strategists..ur pointing to Dravid..adi meeku telusu..

Can u tell me how MI got rohit??? Was there anything shady in it?? Telisthe loopholes emanna unte cheppandi telsukunta

ekkuva excite kaaku neeraj. Aneyali ante easy ga anachu personal ga, nu telsu kabatti argue cheyatle.. Have fun enjoy the game

Bro..nothing personal between you and me :)

But meeku Sachin enta istamo maku Dravid ante istam..so we respect your likings..in the same way u respect ours..kavalani indirect ga ante bada vastadi

Archived