Emotion

Kiran

just now my niece posted a comment on The Movie  - She really liked it.

comment as it is past chesthuna :

Nannaku prematho. Movie by sukumar. This movie is definitely not for those who expect rotten jokes or mass scenes.Its a different story. No one will make you to sit forcely in the theater.Dont pass comments and don't irritate others. I have watched it. And I Iiked it. 
This is for all those who irritated me with stupid comments in the theater while the play is going on and for those who are going to watch Nannaku prematho.

just now my niece posted a comment on The Movie - She really liked it.

comment as it is past chesthuna :

Nannaku prematho. Movie by sukumar. This movie is definitely not for those who expect rotten jokes or mass scenes.Its a different story. No one will make you to sit forcely in the theater.Dont pass comments and don't irritate others. I have watched it. And I Iiked it.

This is for all those who irritated me with stupid comments in the theater while the play is going on and for those who are going to watch Nannaku prematho.

Super cheppindi... Mana telugu audience mentality eppudu maaruddo... Insidious 3 ki velte... Oo pakkana ammai ni esukostaaru... Horror scene appudu aa ammai bhaya pedatadu... Iddaru navvulu... Wt dey want to prove.. Urike serious scenes jarigetappudu disturbances.... Same thing happened with many movies... Manollu basic gaa alaa spoof movies ki alavatu padipoyaru yedhavalu

Archived