Why there's no noise about the RIOTERS

Npower

Let me clear my stand first.  I am not against of hanging Yakub.  I will be more happy if other culprits who are given life sentence too gets the same punishment.  Indeed... killing a single human should attract a same punishment to the perpetrator.  As i said previously also when some of my brothers here pointed out that If not Sabarmathi burning... no Gujarat riots would have happened... I said.... killing INNOCENT again in the name of REVENGE OF KILLING SOME OTHER INNOCENTS.... is NO JUSTICE.

Now, coming to the topic..... Why govt. or Courts cannot be same with all the RIOTS CULPRITS ???

BE IT SIKH MASSACRE, BE IT RIOTS AFTER BABRI MASJID DEMOLITION... IN MUMBAI .... PEOPLE DINT DIED BECAUSE WEAPONS ATTACKED THEM THROUGH THE AIR.  SOME ONE WAS HANDLING THEM..... now why if not all of them.... not at least few of them get HARSH PUNISHMENTS ??? NO MUSLIM OR NO HINDU.  PUNISH EVERYBODY.... BUT IS THAT HAPPENED ??? OR HAPPENING ??

Bal Thackeray was clearly the man who lead the mobs in 93.  He was arrested FOR A DAY ONLY.... TELLING IT AGAIN.... FOR A DAY ONLY.... and complete MUMBAI WAS TENSE LIKE A HELL.

I am only satisfied with the JUSTICE SYSTEM when i compare it with PAKISTAN OR BANGLADESH SYSTEM.  Otherwise.... nothing more to boast.

When such INJUSTICE happens... it will help people like Owaisi & country like Pakistan to IGNITE PASSIONS.  Not everyone can compare like the way I do.  Still i do the same.  Whenever some muslim friend argue with me about the injustices for Muslims.... I tell him that.... we are far better if we compare our situation the MINORITIES OF BANGLADESH AND PAKISTAN.

Nenu YAKUB ni support chestunnaanu ani karicheyyakundaa.... healthy discuss cheyyandi please.  Why Government cannot handle RIOTS CASES WITH IRON HAND IRRESPECTIVE OF COMMUNITY OR RELIGION.

IF ALL THE CULPRITS OR MAJORITY OF THE CULPRITS IRRESPECTIVE OF THEIR RELIGION GET WHAT THEY DESERVE AND PUNISHED.... I HOPE THE PEOPLE LIKE OWAISI & THEIR IDEOLOGY WILL DIE WITHOUT A TRACE.  IS THAT HAPPENING.... ????? A MILLION DOLLARS QUESTION.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Riots are different from terrorist attacks...Riots lo two groups involvement vuntai, terror attacks lo only few people involve ai attack chestharu...riots evaru start chesina danilo evaraki capital punishment ledhu ipudu varu it may be Muslim, Hindu or sikh...terrorism ala kadhu so both are totally different. 

Asalu e yakub gurinchi thread n disco kuda waste. Health discussion kavali ante Kalm gurinchi veyavalisindhi thread. 

Riots are different from terrorist attacks...Riots lo two groups involvement vuntai, terror attacks lo only few people involve ai attack chestharu...riots evaru start chesina danilo evaraki capital punishment ledhu ipudu varu it may be Muslim, Hindu or sikh...terrorism ala kadhu so both are totally different.

Asalu e yakub gurinchi thread n disco kuda waste. Health discussion kavali ante Kalm gurinchi veyavalisindhi thread.

Thanu thread vesindhi yakub gurinchi kaadhu bro.. Rioters gurinchi

Wrong brother.  Riots eppudoo one side nunchi start avutaayi.... then, retaliation vuntundi.  Avatala INNOCENTS ni.... ivatala INNOCENTS ni samputaaru.  Rendu mobs eppudoo kotlaadukovu.  When they are outnumbered... they will flee from the scene and will not fight.  RIOTERS DEFINITE GAA INNOCENTS NE NARIKEDI.  IT IS AS BIG CRIME AS BOMB BLASTS.... PERIOD.

Wrong brother.  Riots eppudoo one side nunchi start avutaayi.... then, retaliation vuntundi.  Avatala INNOCENTS ni.... ivatala INNOCENTS ni samputaaru.  Rendu mobs eppudoo kotlaadukovu.  When they are outnumbered... they will flee from the scene and will not fight.  RIOTERS DEFINITE GAA INNOCENTS NE NARIKEDI.  IT IS AS BIG CRIME AS BOMB BLASTS.... PERIOD.

Yes, innocents e chanipotharu i agree. but vatilo specific ga e person vala jarigindhi or e person chesadu ani prove cheyaleru...leaders antha speeches istharu rechakodatrau...but direct ga involve avaru so vala meda em prove cheyalemm.

Yes, innocents e chanipotharu i agree. but vatilo specific ga e person vala jarigindhi or e person chesadu ani prove cheyaleru...leaders antha speeches istharu rechakodatrau...but direct ga involve avaru so vala meda em prove cheyalemm.

Ante vadileddaamaa ???  Chani poina vaallalo mana vaallu vunte alaage anukuntaamaa ???

Instigating violence and preaching against other religions is also a bomb blast

The preachers and the preached MUST be hanged

Definitely.... NO SECOND THOUGHT... BE IT OWAISIS OR BE IT THOGADIAS.

evarina sare oka statement chesina taruvatha,.. daani sanity check jaragataaniki oka system ni establish chesthe better emo India lo,.. if their statement is false, they should be punished,.. ilaanti strict rules emina vasthe konchem edina matlaade mundu alochisthaaru,.. prathi daaniki okademo vocal independence, inkodemo freedom of speech antaadu,.. :wall:

No religion is bad abbaigoru.. Some people of those religions are making them bad..

Religion meeda vaadanalenduku le bro.  I don't know what is his intention... but, i support his argument if he is talking about people like OWAISI.

Since we are talking about riots, please correct me if I am wrong about the following:

1)Babri Masjid riots: Provoke chesindhi muslims, and what did muslims expect? That a mosque that was built by an idiot would stand on ayodhya?

2)Gujarat riots: Provoke chesindhi muslims, but chaala dooram ellindhi le...both sides equally responsible

3)Anti- sikh riots: idhi pure terrorism on one particular sect, the guilty need to be punished

Infact... I am of the opinion to intrude into Paatha Basthi with ARMY.... and CUT DOWN ALL THE BRANCHES OF TERRORISM THAT IS BEING NURTURED THERE.  NO SECOND THOUGHTS SHOULD BE THERE TO TACKLE TERRORISM.... BUT SAME MUST BE DONE WITH RIOTING AND RIOTERS ALSO.  ONE CANNOT GO SCOTT FREE AFTER KILLING A HUMAN..... WHICHEVER RELIGION HE BELONGS IS SECONDARY.

no religion is bad,.. but AbbaiG was saying inflammatory speeches

Hatred ki beejalu akkade padutunnai. All 3 major religions are doing this.

But freedom of religion ani cheppi mosam chesukuntunnam

Since we are talking about riots, please correct me if I am wrong about the following:

1)Babri Masjid riots: Provoke chesindhi muslims, and what did muslims expect? That a mosque that was built by an idiot would stand on ayodhya?

2)Gujarat riots: Provoke chesindhi muslims, but chaala dooram ellindhi le...both sides equally responsible

3)Anti- sikh riots: idhi pure terrorism on one particular sect, the guilty need to be punished

AGAIN YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THE REASON AND CAUSE HERE.  Just let me know... if someone attacked your family member.... would u attack on him or his family member again ???

Evaru provoke chesaaru anedi totally different.  On my part.... it was ADWANI JI'S RATHYATRA.... which provoked WHOLE INDIA.... WHICH WAS ALMOST PEACEFUL THEN.

Happy ga yevari religion vallu follow avvaka verey vallani conquer chesey habit bad..

Paathavi vadileyyandi..

Islam lo netiki kanipistundhi adhi.. Puraathana Lepakshi sivudi gudi pakkana masjid kattatam..

Tpt lo islamic university kattatam..

Why?? Yenduku chesthunnaru,?? Cant they be built in another place??

Happy ga yevari religion vallu follow avvaka verey vallani conquer chesey habit bad..

Paathavi vadileyyandi..

Islam lo netiki kanipistundhi adhi.. Puraathana Lepakshi sivudi gudi pakkana masjid kattatam..

Tpt lo islamic university kattatam..

Why?? Yenduku chesthunnaru,?? Cant they be built in another place??

Agree with you bro.  Kaani paathavi vadileyyadaaniki yemi ledu.... only talking about the SCOT FREE rioters without being punished in India.

Paina meeru cheppinavi evaru chestunnaaro kaani.... totally bad and nuisance.... that's it.

Agree with you bro. Kaani paathavi vadileyyadaaniki yemi ledu.... only talking about the SCOT FREE rioters without being punished in India.

Paina meeru cheppinavi evaru chestunnaaro kaani.... totally bad and nuisance.... that's it.

I agree with you on rioters bro.. Gumpu lo chestey dommi case lo pothundi anukune vulfa batch ki rakshasulaki theda ledhu..

Widespread rioting lo modi ko leka Thackeray ko siksha padatam impossible.

And don't confuse the difficulty in serving justice with the lack of will to serve justice

Tell me Abbai bro... how many rioters were punished at least.  Leave about politicians like modi and thackery.

In Mumbai riots only one corporator with name of some sarpotdar or something.... he was arrested and got bail.  Then i think he died without serving his punishment also.  900 people chanipoina riots lo arrestlu... justice vundavaa ??

I agree with you on rioters bro.. Gumpu lo chestey dommi case lo pothundi anukune vulfa batch ki rakshasulaki theda ledhu..

Dommi case lalo conviction ki evidence gather cheyyatam next to impossible

But people are confusing it with favoritism

Dommi case lalo conviction ki evidence gather cheyyatam next to impossible

But people are confusing it with favoritism

Avi dommi case lu kaadu bro.  Without strong leaders and police support avi saadhyam kaavu.  But as i said.... vaalla involvement bayataku raadu.  Paatha basti area lo Majlis leaders kaavachu.... Mumbai lo Thackerys kaavachu.... without their support and muscle..... no mob can start dommis.

Archived