deyyalu kathalu

krish_adurs

i have heard this from a person belonging to a army family...i dont know whether it is true...china border lo oka iddaru indian jawans daily horse meeda pahara ki velley vallu...they used to stop infiltrations by giving messages to base and kill chinese army personel in cross fire...but one bad day both jawans got killed....

but till date even after army stopped using horses at border...our army jawans are startled to hear sounds of horse running at the same time of the patrol and some times if any one fell asleep while border patrolling they get beaten by some unseen force and indian army still send salary not pension to the families of these two jawans and schedule annual leaves on there payroll and also a new military uniform every year ...

i have heard this from a person belonging to a army family...i dont know whether it is true...china border lo oka iddaru indian jawans daily horse meeda pahara ki velley vallu...they used to stop infiltrations by giving messages to base and kill chinese army personel in cross fire...but one bad day both jawans got killed....

but till date even after army stopped using horses at border...our army jawans are startled to hear sounds of horse running at the same time of the patrol and some times if any one fell asleep while border patrolling they get beaten by some unseen force and indian army still send salary not pension to the families of these two jawans and schedule annual leaves on there payroll and also a new military uniform every year ...

hmm intresting

interesting thing in raw training.... trainees ni teesuku velli...china/pakistan border ki atu side vadilesi vastaaru...they go thru hell...they cant even enter villages ..pattubaditey death...and they cant go in groups tooo..ration kuda chaala takkuva istaaru... physical + mental fitness ki full testing....15 days lopala itu vastey mana vallu kalchestaru. as instructed by officials....

hmm...

interesting thing in raw training.... trainees ni teesuku velli...china/pakistan border ki atu side vadilesi vastaaru...they go thru hell...they cant even enter villages ..pattubaditey death...and they cant go in groups tooo..ration kuda chaala takkuva istaaru... physical + mental fitness ki full testing....15 days lopala itu vastey mana vallu kalchestaru. as instructed by officials....

kalcheyatam endi sami...unfit select cheykunda unte pothundi

nt true anukuna

ala kaliste chala pedda issue avutundi