PK following Chsrk ideas?

ntr_paritala

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NTR_Sachin, on 14 Jan 2015 - 11:15 AM, said:

aa donga chupulu endo.. Eedu eedi publicity picha.. Simplicity tokka ani sava Dobbutaru eedi xxxxxx fans inka.. Karma ra babu

vere heroes lo evaraina.. vyavasayam akkarla.. kaneesam polam lo cheppulu lekunda nilabadi oka photo esthey db lo eyyi bro..

vere heroes lo evaraina.. vyavasayam akkarla.. kaneesam polam lo cheppulu lekunda nilabadi oka photo esthey db lo eyyi bro..

em prove avtadi annai ala nilabadithe??? Ademanna society ni enrich chese pose aa?? This looks like a PR job more than anything... His lifestyle, marital history, volatile behaviour don't match with such stuff..

AA pics kinda comments chudandi asylum nunchi digina mad ppl lekka unna matter odilesi aadni baba chesi pakkanollani degrade chestunnaru.. Baba lu 3 pellilu cheskoru ankunta kada?? Nor do they have such volatile minds nor contrasting behaviour at different times

NTR_Sachin, on 14 Jan 2015 - 11:20 AM, said:

em prove avtadi annai ala nilabadithe??? Ademanna society ni enrich chese pose aa?? This looks a PR job more than anything... His lifestyle, marital history, volatile behaviour don't match with such stuff

who knows wat good this picture can do... may be a stupid fan of him will get inspired and get into agriculture, may be organic farming, zero budget farming will get some publicity.. its all good... i dont see any bad coming out of that picture..... and yeah.. if driven in right direction, this can enrich agriculture and society... i dont give a damn about his lifestyle or marital history though.. my interest is not in this guy, but what he is doing(agriculture)

who knows wat good this picture can do... may be a stupid fan of him will get inspired and get into agriculture, may be organic farming, zero budget farming will get some publicity.. its all good... i dont see any bad coming out of that picture..... and yeah.. if driven in right direction, this can enrich agriculture and society... i dont give a damn about his lifestyle or marital history though.. my interest is not in this guy, but what he is doing(agriculture)

When his agricultural practices can be taken up by his fans surely his life can also be an open book kada society ki?? Adi ela ideal??

Anyway lite u also know it.. Fb lo simplicity ani, twitter lo GOD ani spam cheyadam tappa okkadu kuda main matter gurthu petkoru

today in India more than 6 lakh farmers are adopting this methods, and these ideas were propagated by voluntary organizations, individual farmers and NGOs, most often spear-headed by Subhash Palekar himself...

if these methods can find a brand ambassador like Pawan Kalyan, definetly its impact will be much more larger.....it will definetly empower the ordinary farmer, help create more awareness.......I wish he should take this more seriously......

This is a dream only people like KCR / PK who made money else where can afford to live

(generic...) Paritala bro's above line is as realistic as profit is to survival of business..Both of the above mentioned are show horses not work horses in the context of agriculture...

If we can transition people smoothly to other potential,lucrative fields and dwindle the farming work force to about 15 or lesser % of total (of course with lot higher productivity), then plenty of great things will be in the line for India in coming decades...Question is how soon and smoother we reach that....

today in India more than 6 lakh farmers are adopting this methods, and these ideas were propagated by voluntary organizations, individual farmers and NGOs, most often spear-headed by Subhash Palekar himself...

if these methods can find a brand ambassador like Pawan Kalyan, definetly its impact will be much more larger.....it will definetly empower the ordinary farmer, help create more awareness.......I wish he should take this more seriously......

100% Correct Chsrk, I am not fan of PK still i believe if this can give more publicity to Zero forming that is really good.

Lets not bother about how is doing it, lets what good is getting done. :)

Zero forming good for farmer with less expenses and People with Good health as No chemicals

(generic...) Paritala bro's above line is as realistic as profit is to survival of business....

Both of the above mentioned are show horses not work horses in the context of agriculture...

If we can transition people smoothly to other potential,lucrative fields and dwindle the farming work force to about 15 or lesser % of total (of course with lot higher productivity), then plenty of great things will be in the line for India in coming decades...Question is how soon and smoother we reach that....

this is what the world bank has been consistently advocating India to follow suit.....but what Industry is going to provide alternative employments to those displaced from farming?....even the current Industry is not able to provide jobs to educated youth, most of them are ending only jobless and the result is increasing urbanization.......These methods are best suited for western countries with less population....but for Asia and India in particular, which holds more than 1/6th of the world's population....Gandhiji's words still are very much applicable....what is needed is not production for the masses alone...production by the masses also equally holds good, especially when it comes to agriculture...

nikachiga chEsEvaaLLu miguluthaaru laabham kOsam pOti padathaa... laabham anE drusti lEkunda vyavasaayam( vyaapaaraaniki paryaaya padham) chEsE thalampu raakudadhu, nishkarsha gaa vunte....chaala mandhi vyavasaayam nunchi bhayataku veLLina kodhi mandhi thirigi vyavasaayam loki(likes of srk bro and other interested ones as per nfdb trend) yetu velthaaru....manchi % ki dhigipOthe India aa maanava vanarulu pedha pedha kaaryaalaki upayOginchukontadhi raanunna dasaabdhaala lo...

100% Correct Chsrk, I am not fan of PK still i believe if this can give more publicity to Zero forming that is really good.

Lets not bother about how is doing it, lets what good is getting done. :)

Zero forming good for farmer with less expenses and People with Good health as No chemicals

very true brother.......everyone gives publicity to soft drinks like coca cola so on and so forth which ultimately ruins public health, by getting heavily paid by MNCs....if PK can lend his appeal to this cause, it will be wonderful.....no doubt about it...

em prove avtadi annai ala nilabadithe??? Ademanna society ni enrich chese pose aa?? This looks like a PR job more than anything... His lifestyle, marital history, volatile behaviour don't match with such stuff..

AA pics kinda comments chudandi asylum nunchi digina mad ppl lekka unna matter odilesi aadni baba chesi pakkanollani degrade chestunnaru.. Baba lu 3 pellilu cheskoru ankunta kada?? Nor do they have such volatile minds nor contrasting behaviour at different times

This is a dream only people like KCR / PK who made money else where can afford to live

+1 

Philosophically that is the way, it will happen srk bro..No other go..what sector? Industries? Service?...Education? Manufacturing? something else...These are all the decisions the current administration will have to take....Definitely they will be doing keeping future in the view....

bhaaratha dhEsam lo mEdhassu thintaaniki padukOvataaniki maatrame kaadhu...rhetoric gaa kaadhu...nijjam gaa...adhi avamaanakaram....sagaaniki paiga dhEsa janabha thindi itharatra pandinchataaniki naana yaathana paduthunnaadu ante ee aadhunika yugam lo... sidhaanthaalu savaraNa chEsukovaali manam ee madhy kaalam(100 plus yrs) chEsthunna vyavasaayam gurinchi...jarugudhi...

Archived