Vizag is my seat ::Purandeswari

simha kiran

ee janta bjp lo join aithe inka TDP tho pottu kudirinatte and mee modi pm ayinatte ....... kampu chesi avathalesthaaru choodandi

hard to swallow ... but its the truth and had to be said outloud  :shakehands:

Not that it matters to me in any way ... but, I like to see Puran stay in congress and show some gratitude ... she enjoyed  power for the last 10 years ... least she could do is not abandon them now (I know cong is rotten, but Puran is part of them ... showing some character would distinguish her from the rest) ...

Please madam, dont come to TDP  ... and I hope you dont engage in courting BJP for a winnable seat ... because it will be coming out of TDP pocket and we will be depriving a deserved candidate ... please stay away from TDP ... stay where you belong.

annaay.. bjp ki manchi leaders ante puran, krishnamraju, dvr, inkaa other congee MPs aa annaay?

aithe better they decide weather they want allaince with TDP or those so called manchi leaders........

miku ganta galla tg venkatesh elago maka illu ante

annaay.. bjp ki manchi leaders ante puran, krishnamraju, dvr, inkaa other congee MPs aa annaay?

aithe better they decide weather they want allaince with TDP or those so called manchi leaders........ 

politricks anaaka konni saarlu ooskovaali inkonni saarlu ayye moothulu naakali tdp is no exception naaa now a days

politricks anaaka konni saarlu ooskovaali inkonni saarlu ayye moothulu naakali tdp is no exception naaa now a days

politics eppudu untai brother ... but its a different thing to accept Puran politics. For one ... congress supported her and gave respect and position for the last 10 years ... leaving it now ... doesn't reflect well on her character ...

and its not going to be funny to see her come to TDP either ... I hope she has some conscience.  She or her husband will never add any value to TDP or its cause.

I know there is some urgency on our part ... but this is not a compromise I want TDP to make. Win or lose ... there are some things you got to stick to.

Archived