48 Hours over

Raghu again rocking @media

- Nannu enduku suspend chesaaro seppaledu

- trs & T paper meeda legal case vestha

- Jagan Dochukunnaadu, manam kooda dochuKovadam lo thappu ledu ani KCR & co annaaru, deeniki KCR siggu padaali

- Padmalaya lands matter lo harishRao ki suit case lu andaaayi....

inkaa chaala vishayaaalu bayataku vasthunnaai.......

48 hours tharuvatha evidences tho vastha ani cheppi malli allegations tho vacharu raghunandan garu..ekkada entha mandi edhuruchupulaki value lekunda chesadu..hmm..better luck next time!

unna Fire power antha oke roju discharge chesukunte thrill emuntundhi brother......

aiyna antha serious  ga athanu allegations chesina kooda TRS ninchi kandichinataaniki okkadiki kooda dhammu dhairyam lekunda poyindhiga.....

Inni rojulu andhra valla meeda  kukkalu morigi nattu morigaru edo memu antha dochukuni potunamu ani...mari ippudu valla meeda vastuna allegations ki enduku noru moosukuni koorchunaru edupu vedhavalu... :ready2fight:  :ready2fight:

unna Fire power antha oke roju discharge chesukunte thrill emuntundhi brother......

aiyna antha serious  ga athanu allegations chesina kooda TRS ninchi kandichinataaniki okkadiki kooda dhammu dhairyam lekunda poyindhiga.....

athani pi chesina allegations ni prove cheyananduku ee lawyer TRS meda, T channel meda case vesthadu ata..oka 2-3 days lo; 

athani pi chesina aropanalaki evidence bayatapetti prove cheyakapothe harish kuda veelu chusukoni oka 2-3 days lo paruvu nastam dhava vesthadata..

matter edhi brother. edhi ela konni rojulu nadusthadi..ee lawyer, harish tharupuna inko lawyer ki koncham pani dorukuthundi..dheeni follow ayye manaki koncham time pass avthundi..nothing beyond this brother..

without any bias towards harish or TRS, i can see that raghunandan is fundamentally wrong in his approach..if he is well aware that TRS is resorting to blackmail politics..he should have raised the voice long long before without having to wait for TRS to suspend him..he was working with KCR for over a decade but at no point in time, he was a politburo member or not someone who had direct approach to KCR...if he says, he has a video of KCR taking a suitcase full of money, its nothing but a joke..; 

raghunandan is just a ex. district president, a lank too low for KCR to directly respond to in a hurry...harish responded on the very same day, TRS as a party challenged him to share the evidence with media..

its common knowledge now that raghunandan is denied ticket..its no revelation, its in papers for over couple of months now. he worked hard but as a party, TRS has limitations in fielding him...he didn't like it and used one of the options before him....to come out and get closer to TRS rivals.. thats fine..TRS will not lose anything out of this...as a party, TRS should be happy with its decision to throw out someone who was destined to go..

raghunandan loni fire eppudu chusthunnaru ekkada db lo chala mandi.. day in and day out he was on TV..with the same fire he defended T cause, KCR and TRS...other parties ki against ga vuthiki aresina videos chala dorakochu youtube lo..people can browse couple of them to understand why he is fundamentally wrong in his approach in last couple of days, and why he has no chance to win in elections..but still, MLC is an option for parties who see a good speaker in him..which he is..!

athani pi chesina allegations ni prove cheyananduku ee lawyer TRS meda, T channel meda case vesthadu ata..oka 2-3 days lo; 

athani pi chesina aropanalaki evidence bayatapetti prove cheyakapothe harish kuda veelu chusukoni oka 2-3 days lo paruvu nastam dhava vesthadata..

matter edhi brother. edhi ela konni rojulu nadusthadi..ee lawyer, harish tharupuna inko lawyer ki koncham pani dorukuthundi..dheeni follow ayye manaki koncham time pass avthundi..nothing beyond this brother..

without any bias towards harish or TRS, i can see that raghunandan is fundamentally wrong in his approach..if he is well aware that TRS is resorting to blackmail politics..he should have raised the voice long long before without having to wait for TRS to suspend him..he was working with KCR for over a decade but at no point in time, he was a politburo member or not someone who had direct approach to KCR...if he says, he has a video of KCR taking a suitcase full of money, its nothing but a joke..; 

raghunandan is just a ex. district president, a lank too low for KCR to directly respond to in a hurry...harish responded on the very same day, TRS as a party challenged him to share the evidence with media..

its common knowledge now that raghunandan is denied ticket..its no revelation, its in papers for over couple of months now. he worked hard but as a party, TRS has limitations in fielding him...he didn't like it and used one of the options before him....to come out and get closer to TRS rivals.. thats fine..TRS will not lose anything out of this...as a party, TRS should be happy with its decision to throw out someone who was destined to go..

raghunandan loni fire eppudu chusthunnaru ekkada db lo chala mandi.. day in and day out he was on TV..with the same fire he defended T cause, KCR and TRS...other parties ki against ga vuthiki aresina videos chala dorakochu youtube lo..people can browse couple of them to understand why he is fundamentally wrong in his approach in last couple of days, and why he has no chance to win in elections..but still, MLC is an option for parties who see a good speaker in him..which he is..!

lol....is there anything fundamentally wrong with Raghunandan or something Fundamentally wrong with the way TRS is working?

anyhow this is not the first time I am seeing Raghunandan is speaking on TV, I have seen him several times before....and he is one of  ace speakers for the Telangana movement.... TRS just threw some mud on him and unceremoniously oustered him from the party...

he might have claimed to show all the evidences before the media...but he didn't....its OK....it only indicates that this guy is also very shrewd politically....there is no use in being completly naked...its sometimes wise to play cards close to one's chest....he has reserved his energies for many more fights in the future....and provided as long as he plays his cards correctly, he has the  potential to create lots of trouble for TRS in the future....

what r the limitations?dabbu unna vallaki maatrame tickets istanu annadu KCR?lekpothe tyagam cheyyandi antunandu KCR?ante dabbu unte chala MLA or MP avvadaniki?anthe kani inallu telangana kosam party kosam kastapadina vallu avasaram ledha?and u r TRS guys supporting kCR?

lol....is there anything fundamentally wrong with Raghunandan or something Fundamentally wrong with the way TRS is working?

anyhow this is not the first time I am seeing Raghunandan is speaking on TV, I have seen him several times before....and he is one of  ace speakers for the Telangana movement.... TRS just threw some mud on him and unceremoniously oustered him from the party...

he might have claimed to show all the evidences before the media...but he didn't....its OK....it only indicates that this guy is also very shrewd politically....there is no use in being completly naked...its sometimes wise to play cards close to one's chest....he has reserved his energies for many more fights in the future....and provided as long as he plays his cards correctly, he has the  potential to create lots of trouble for TRS in the future....

TRS ki sambandinchinantha varaki.....we dont think raghunandan can pose slightest trouble..i bet...if at all he contests in 2014 from other party..eyanaki deposit kuda radu medak lo...

LOL.. :roflmao: This long essay written by you after a long time says how worried you are about this episode.. and trying to give an explanantion to us.. dude... who will explain to local people.. thats it.. the screw up started.

what r the limitations?dabbu unna vallaki maatrame tickets istanu annadu KCR?lekpothe tyagam cheyyandi antunandu KCR?ante dabbu unte chala MLA or MP avvadaniki?anthe kani inallu telangana kosam party kosam kastapadina vallu avasaram ledha?and u r TRS guys supporting kCR?

okadiki MLA ticket isthe..does that mean he is the one who was the true loyalist or most hardworking in that area.. i dont think so...it doesn't apply to any political party.

TRS ki sambandinchinantha varaki.....we dont think raghunandan can pose slightest trouble..i bet...if at all he contests in 2014 from other party..eyanaki deposit kuda radu medak lo...

Hope so.....

Deposit kooda raadhu antunnaru.....anyhow I dont believe in the words of fortune-tellers.....but let us wait and see how Raghunandan plans his future moves...

LOL.. :roflmao: This long essay written by you after a long time says how worried you are about this episode.. and trying to give an explanantion to us.. dude... who will explain to local people.. thats it.. the screw up started.

ledu brother, srk brother last time oka question adigaru..couldn't answer due to time constraints..its only out of respect for fellow db member i know for long..

Hope so.....

Deposit kooda raadhu antunnaru.....anyhow I dont believe in the words of fortune-tellers.....but let us wait and see how Raghunandan plans his future moves...

my strong belief is that he has taken this step after he got an assurance for MLC..cant think of anything else..anthaga frustrate chesi untaru TRS lo ani nenu anukonu..he is a long timer and got along well with local leadership..ticket deggara theda vachi vundochu....in the worst case, it could be a case of a prominent leader's ego that he was unable to take.. that happens bro, when one is good at something, he wants others to treat him well for that reason..he was successful as lawyer, and TRS groomed him to be an able speaker..as in any entity, unless somebody is extraordinary..they get branded as 'good' at something..and that entity wants them to deliver at that....all the time! today, it is that 'halo effect' that did him in..; but like i said in my very first post on this topic..TRS should have done something to retain this guy...it takes lot of time & effort to upskill somebody to that level. but again, KCR might have done this to get everybody else on their toes..considering that party has to face elections soon..there is good and bad out of this..but as a party, they have to take tough calls sometimes,.. if not all the time.! and this is just one such case. i only hope raghunandan gets that MLC from some other party..else he has ruined it for himself. he worked hard, and i will be extremely disappointed to see a committed worker of T cause sidelined by all parties.

okadiki MLA ticket isthe..does that mean he is the one who was the true loyalist or most hardworking in that area.. i dont think so...it doesn't apply to any political party.

true avasram ledhu..atleast act chesina chalu kada?party kosam aa maatram chalu kada?poni ippudu mee TRS vallu nijam ga telangana kavali anukune vallu entha mandhi cheppu?andaru act chestunanru kada?ragunandan was person who alway talked favour for party and KCR in all the interviews and all the debates?

my strong belief is that he has taken this step after he got an assurance for MLC..cant think of anything else..anthaga frustrate chesi untaru TRS lo ani nenu anukonu..he is a long timer and got along well with local leadership..ticket deggara theda vachi vundochu....in the worst case, it could be a case of a prominent leader's ego that he was unable to take.. that happens bro, when one is good at something, he wants others to treat him well for that reason..he was successful as lawyer, and TRS groomed him to be an able speaker..as in any entity, unless somebody is extraordinary..they get branded as 'good' at something..and that entity wants them to deliver at that....all the time! today, it is that 'halo effect' that did him in..; but like i said in my very first post on this topic..TRS should have done something to retain this guy...it takes lot of time & effort to upskill somebody to that level. but again, KCR might have done this to get everybody else on their toes..considering that party has to face elections soon..there is good and bad out of this..but as a party, they have to take tough calls sometimes,.. if not all the time.! and this is just one such case. i only hope raghunandan gets that MLC from some other party..else he has ruined it for himself. he worked hard, and i will be extremely disappointed to see a committed worker of T cause sidelined by all parties.

brother....its not Raghunandan who has taken the final step..it is TRS which has taken a hasty step......If he has done any mistake, he certainly needs to be given an opportunity to explain his position......but show-cause notices emi lekunda....ardharaatripoota explusions enti?...adhi kooda aadharabaaadharagaa.....it only showed TRS in poor light.....

TRS party pettinappati ninchi unnaadu....sincere ga work chesaadu innaallu....anni forums lo party ni, leaders ni, party positions ni excellent ga defend chesaadu.......chivariki athaniki dakkindhi emiti TRS lo.....?..

TRS oka udyama party kaadhu...adhi oka Family Enterprise ani vaallaki vaalle prove chesukunnaru.....akkada udyama kaarulaki saraina gouravam, gurthimpu undadu ani maro saari vaallaki vaalle prove chesukunnaru...

For sure...as someone who is wedding to the cause of United Andhra, we may not agree with the views of Raghunandan.....but his sincerity, committment and dedication for the cause he believed, cannot be ignored. I wish he will have a bright political future one day and work towards the betterment of Telangana region....

Telangana medhavulu ki KCR ilane minister ivvaledu ani TDP ni CBN ni nana maatalu annappudu KCR goppodu...ippudu ee person ticket ivvaledu ani bayatiki vaste impact vundadu...credibility ledu...etc etc... Taagubothu KCR maatalu great gaa feel ayye medhavulaki ohh Namaskaram...

లగడపాటిని అయితే వ్యక్తిగత విమర్శలు కాకపోయినా, "అరె ఇడియట్, హౌలే, పిచ్చోడా, నోర్మూసుకోరరేయ్" అని నోటి దూల తీర్చుకున్న హరీష్ రావు ఈ రోజు రఘునందన్ పక్కా వ్యక్తిగత విమర్శలు చేసినా నెత్తిన చన్నీళ్ళు జల్లుకొని మరీ "రఘునందన్ గారూ" అని నీలగటం చూస్తుంటే విషయం చానా తేడాగా కొడుతుంది..

:P fro FB...

Telangana medhavulu ki KCR ilane minister ivvaledu ani TDP ni CBN ni nana maatalu annappudu KCR goppodu...ippudu ee person ticket ivvaledu ani bayatiki vaste impact vundadu...credibility ledu...etc etc... Taagubothu KCR maatalu great gaa feel ayye medhavulaki ohh Namaskaram...

bobby...brahmi-telugu-o.gif

KCR and co seemaandrula pai chesetivi ento. Mee water tagesaama, evi proofs evi.

Water pallam loki poyi, samudram lo kalisipote adi proof aa!!

Mee G kaakapote, america daaka dekestaare!!

Chempa pagilipoindi le. Super likes!!

Archived