heritage

Gunner

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just arguing for the sake of defending party. Personal ga theeskunedhi emundhi?

Pitta kadhalu cheppaku ane aayana e veinlo annaro nenu naluka ki naram ledhani adhe vein lo anna. He got offended.

party meeda abhimanam thoney andaram ikakda unnam nekkanti.....may be nuvu ground level lo knowledge undavachu....but paty meeda prema lekapothey intha time waste ikada manam enduku waste chesukuntam....

party meeda abhimanam thoney andaram ikakda unnam nekkanti.....may be nuvu ground level lo knowledge undavachu....but paty meeda prema lekapothey intha time waste ikada manam enduku waste chesukuntam....

Hmmm

This issue is taking ugly turn bro.

We should close it anedhe naa thapana. Indhulo ippudu kotha angle maname add chesthunnam ani badha anthe

Mastaru is too connected with farmer's issues and so he is hurt with this fdi issue :mellow:

yes, I am mastaru......but when it comes to making judgements, i also try to come out of my own prejudices as well....I see TDP failing in the past for similar reasons and I see it making the same mistakes again, without reading the writing on the wall.....

Monopolize cheyyakunda endhuku possible avvadhu bro. Pay locals wisely. Use as much as local products.

bro... no foreign investor would invest if he has no control over how his investments are being used by the joint company. he is inviting foreign partners to increase value of his company in competition with other retailers, He can't take foreign investors money without ceding control over management decisions. On one side, you say that he didn't have control over company's decision to open up for FDI and on the other, you say that he will control how retail company will do business with foreign money. Even foreign investor is coming in to make money. He will go to other retailer if he finds better chances with other company.

Their press release: "We are open to roping in both domestic and foreign partners," he said. "There are some pure investment players who may be interested to invest and allow us to manage the business and some domestic and foreign retailers keen on active role in running the business".

meeru meeru TDP supporters yaa...memu monna aaam admi party ki shift ayyam....

i realize it yaa...why will I fight with him ...infact I also talked to him personally also......my display of anger is not without any purpose...i am only using it sparingly for pre-empting a nasty debate.....Paamu laaga appudappudu busalu kottakapothe, yeluka kooda break dance esiddi bhayya...

Nenu cinemalla gurinchi vese updates as it is gaa fb, dbs, and other sitesloki pothayi

Alage politics lo SRK, Mulpuri lanti valla views paaki pothayi.

Its imp that you ppl should keep emotions in control.

Politics forum is ooen to public. Mana inti guttu mana madhyane undali.

As i said, it is no time for criticizing ourselves

Nenu cinemalla gurinchi vese updates as it is gaa fb, dbs, and other sitesloki pothayi

ittanti pramadhaalu kooda untaaya....evadu pattinchukuntaadu vayya manam seppedhi...

this i agreee....but party ki kooda theliali andaru gangireddulu la vallau emi cheina oorukoru ani....we should raise our voice on issues...

naaku antha scene laadhu lay baa....i agree Srk mastaru's opinions has a lot of value....andukay ee topic start ayina very first day just with in a few posts i asked Srk mastaru to leave this topic....aayana reaction choosi DB lo chaana mandhi inka rechi pothaaru ani naa baadha anthey

naaku antha scene laadhu lay baa....i agree Srk mastaru's opinions has a lot of value....andukay ee topic start ayina very first day just with in a few posts i asked Srk mastaru to leave this topic....aayana reaction choosi DB lo chaana mandhi inka rechi pothaaru ani naa baadha anthey

This is my badha too.

ente venky nijame...idhanthaa.. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I have seen ppl copying your posts from here in to their FB statuses. Few of our db members ni bayata kalisinappudu kuda adhe anipinchidhi.

Konni issues meedha leni concern thechukuni mimalni replicate cheyyadaniki try chesthunnarani

Mastaru is too connected with farmer's issues and so he is hurt with this fdi issue :mellow:

Dhanvine bro......I will tell you one thing.....My father did cultivation too......before that everybody...........Disclosure ...I didnt do.....

I am not here defending or criticizing political parties, leaders......etc...TDP, other parties etc.......Just Transcend the View or take a long look....

Always stick to Universal consistency........mari paki vaallaki? vaalla jobs? important kaadha? vadrangiki vaalla jobs important kaadha? gandhi gaari raatam tho khaddaru kuuda cheyyachu.....chesthunnama...

maaruthunna kaalam batti maaripotha vuntadhi...idhi Satyam.......Tough to Digest. The more flexible, the easier the transition.......come 20 years from now like it or not, it is going to be a Different World.....Accept.....Fewer people will be depending on cultivation.....

World bank etc ....attacks ...all this communist and protection talk... pure politics.......wont stand the time.......... :shakehands:

Dhanvine bro......I will tell you one thing.....My father did cultivation too......before that everybody...........Disclosure ...I didnt do.....

I am not here defending or criticizing political parties, leaders......etc...TDP, other parties etc.......Just Transcend the View or take a long look....

Always stick to Universal consistency........mari paki vaallaki? vaalla jobs? important kaadha? vadrangiki vaalla jobs important kaadha? gandhi gaari raatam tho khaddaru kuuda cheyyachu.....chesthunnama...

maaruthunna kaalam batti maaripotha vuntadhi...idhi Satyam.......Tough to Digest. The more flexible, the easier the transition.......come 20 years from now like it or not, it is going to be a Different World.....Accept.....Fewer people will be depending on cultivation.....

World bank etc ....attacks ...all this communist and protection talk... pure politics.......wont stand the time.......... :shakehands:

Rightly said bro. Change may be tough but inevitable.

:cheers: :cheers:

ituvanti open forums lo kooda free ga maatladukolekapothe ....inka ekkada maatladukuntaam mastaru......

If this DB really has such an impact factor and can build considerable public opinion....still we should talk openly is what I feel.....

Not speaking for any body.......

satta vunna products cheyyali......best of the best tho poti padaali.......thats it.......

maaa boss ant untadu.....ur prod should be the best in the world....ur not competing wiht ur neighbour....every thing is open....but i always argue aginst him....first we should increase the standards...and then should make it open for competition ani....

Archived