Saanvi Hatya

SHOAIB

I always wondered why so many times God took human form and came to India....why not to Russia or Japan?

Why did India have so many Sidda Purusha's,the Greatest Rishi's???

What's so special in the Indian Soil that God in his whole wide cosmic creation came to India so many times......

Srk mastaru,please throw some light.....

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always wondered why so many times God took human form and came to India....why not to Russia or Japan?

Why did India have so many Sidda Purusha's,the Greatest Rishi's???

What's so special in the Indian Soil that God in his whole wide cosmic creation came to India so many times......

Srk mastaru,please throw some light.....

Because India is God's chosen Land ..It is the cradle of Civilizations....Home land of many Religions...and Giver of Wisdom to Humanity naa..feel.gif

Because India is God's chosen Land ..It is the cradle of Civilizations....Home land of many Religions...and Giver of Wisdom to Humanity naa..

Why did God choose our land??

I head somewhere that if u take the vaasthu of the entire earth,India is in a very auspicious position according to vaasthu......

I sometimes feel so bad about our people.....India and Hinduism has given us so much....But we are bunch of non practicing Hindus now....just going to temples on holy days,doing some rituals which we do not even know why we do that......

We are not exploring deeper..... :mellow:

Annai,

Night post chusanu, Kiran brother vesina post lo FRI vundhi (Indian language lo) not sure ikkada ela cheputharo motham 16 pages PDF chala clear ga cheparu. last 10 days parents tho East coast trip lo vunanu naku peda shock mana telugu vadu enti ela cheyatam enti ani.. the more I read about this guy athanu April lo Chapter 7 kinda Bankruptcy file chesadu at the same time April lo Marriage chusukunadu (love marriage anta ) May lo wife nee tesukoni ikkadiki vachadu now she is pregant. I don't know what's wrong with guy thana mentality chala dangerous ga vundhi Bankruptcy file chesina ee confidence marriage chusukunadu, verey ammayi life nasham chesadu kada :( .. Papam shiva valla mother ki 61 years ee age lo husband nee vadili peti thanu ee country lo vunadam chala peda visham she did that for her family..

Naku ee 6 years lo mana telugu vallu US lo caste/movies/politics/Region kosam arguments chestharu, verey valla job poyala chestharu (In software) kani edi chala shock annai , Hope the family recovers from this sadness. papam aa papa parents situtation evarki rakudadu

above point naku ardham kavadam ledhu mana vallu illa endhuku chestharu ofcourse konthamandhi chilara gallu unna job pogotey pani emi untundhi anna...

One of this swamiji(malayaala swami I guess) when talking about B Geetha......just a freelance thought I guess......he said this.....

North Indians relatively focus more on spiritual side than the south Indians, alluding to the fact that in South India, there are more temples, architecture etc and the subsequent emphasis on such things........

How true it is? May be a bit, but not a whole lot......I see more of Auditorium style in some of the places of worship than the southern parts....just a thought....(do not be defensive)

It all comes back to one thing.......nothing is done in 'Committee'.........It is all about 'Individual'.......Thapassu okkalle chestharu, Cinemaa laaga andharu kalisi chudaru....as you notice...

Spiritual gaa kuuda.....everybody on their own..own journey.....Who ever downplays Individuals and talk about Community, it is not Natural......It is abnormal.....(even Political context lo kuuda ....as you know communism etc glamour stuff fade away in the Tides of Time......Mao lu, inka atuvanti batch political ga..)......Vyakti(unit level lo) swecha, gauravam lekunda Community Welfare vundadhu.....

mana Indian Philosophy lo Individual(manishi gaa, soul gaa) ki chaala prominence vundhi.......andhuke Saanvi, vayassutho nimitham lekunda aa gauravam(respects) dhakkindhi......Mana philosophy human life ki chaala viluva isthundhi....

above point naku ardham kavadam ledhu mana vallu illa endhuku chestharu ofcourse konthamandhi chilara gallu unna job pogotey pani emi untundhi anna...

Same caste tastes common ga vuntai most of the times..... Indian population thakkovaga vunna areas lo anduru kalise vuntaru...... manda perige koddi differences vasthai....... Social talks subjects emuntai....... Politics, movies......

Evado Jagan fan vunnadanuko manam free ga express cheyalem....... same way chiru fan evaranna Balayya nu abuse manaku kaaluddi.......

Ika job vishayaniki vasthe I have seen worst Telugu people who fight like dogs for survival..... not everyone like that.....there good number of people who help.....

antharmukhudu avvu, balam sampaadinchu ......ani mana philosophy chebuthundhi.......

To impress some people(friends, inlaws, others etc) one swept in more vanity,trying to appeal everybody, eventually harboring Evil....... without Feeling Good about himself........Utter Insecurity & Void inside and lost in the Outward Flow......Hence the manifestation of insanity in King of Prussia......

Same caste tastes common ga vuntai most of the times..... Indian population thakkovaga vunna areas lo anduru kalise vuntaru...... manda perige koddi differences vasthai....... Social talks subjects emuntai....... Politics, movies......

Evado Jagan fan vunnadanuko manam free ga express cheyalem....... same way chiru fan evaranna Balayya nu abuse manaku kaaluddi.......

Ika job vishayaniki vasthe I have seen worst Telugu people who fight like dogs for survival..... not everyone like that.....there good number of people who help.....

Rooted in Reality. True.........

Culturally what is happening to(Telugus) is ......because of being in safe cocoon protected...for so long(many people)......We expect things to be Cultured....What we dont understand is, Culture is man made, cultivated by people... Not Default....

Before that...it is Nature and natural ways.....that take precedence, that is coming as shock.....You get shocked when you expect things in certain way........

free ayyaka,frenchie ki lighting eyyakunda,detailed answers ivvandi guruji

I will explain to you based on Cause - Effect phenomenon masaab......once you can see the effect, you can trace the cause or you know the cause, you can predict its effect.. Likewise, when we observe the History of India from millienia, there are always great seers born in this country, who has given their share of wisdom to mankind. .and this is unparallel to anyother country. Based on this, we may deduce that India was God's chosen land...But great men were born in all parts of the globe through the ages, we have only accumulated that wisdom, saved it for posterity.

By the way, I am no PA to God to speak his mind..I assume like every Father he holds equal affection for his progeny, but he may have a little more on few of his multiple children. May be God is enamoured a little more with India.....this is what I think..feel.gif

I will explain to you based on Cause - Effect phenomenon masaab......once you can see the effect, you can trace the cause or you know the cause, you can predict its effect.. Likewise, when we observe the History of India from millienia, there are always great seers born in this country, who has given their share of wisdom to mankind. .and this is unparallel to anyother country. Based on this, we may deduce that India was God's chosen land...But great men were born in all parts of the globe through the ages, we have only accumulated that wisdom, saved it for posterity.

By the way, I am no PA to God to speak his mind..I assume like every Father he holds equal affection for his progeny, but he may have a little more on few of his multiple children. May be God is enamoured a little more with India.....this is what I think..

feel.gif

Rajesh,

in short mana lo kontha mandhi valla benefits kosam/ego kosam they don't mine doing the things which effect fellow andhraite career, senior fan brother chepinatu mana telugu vallu kontha mandhi vuntey manchiga vuntaru ekkava aithey inka issues start ayuthayee..

By the way, I am no PA to God to speak his mind..I assume like every Father he holds equal affection for his progeny, but he may have a little more on few of his multiple children. May be God is enamoured a little more with India.....this is what I think..feel.gif

Antha baga cheparu kani PA to god mathram mee dagara manchi comedy angle vundhi annai bemmi.sarle_.gif?1302963471

Archived