Do people Rejected TDP in 2009

Godavari

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most of the people won't have an opinion on politics...more so today where they are busy earning...vallaki vunna only source of information is gossips and news channels...rendu manaku work out avvavu...gossips mana party ee encourage cheyyadhu...news channel ledu...so they wiill always consider us dead...photo-thumb-18409.jpg?_r=1347542542

ee matter lo mattiki baga venaka paddamu last 7+ years nunchi and avatla side vallu media management baga chestunnaru and public loki TDP mida oka -ve feeling tesukuni vella galigaru baga

first dhani lo nunchi ela bayta padalo think cheyyali CBN

ee madhya manam TDP Supporters anagaane attackings ekkuva ayyayi annayi. reasons matram left unknown. which is bad. nenu oka chinna scenario cheptha choodu, eppudo correct ga gurtu ledu kani,

NBK rally(Party rally) ki oka chiranjeevi fans president(may be local president anukunta, idantha PRP ki mundu hadavidi jarugutunna time), kani vaadu TDP active member eppati nuncho, tried to participate in that rally which his supporters. akkada unna mana aavesaparulu vaadini kottaru.

dont he have a right to join as a TDP member. itta mana valle dooram chesaru annayi most of the people ni. asalu mana enemies evaro manaki sarigga teliyadu. akkade vachindi chikku. aa confusion lo prathi vaadini enemy ni chestunnaru mana vallu(be it case wise or idea wise or any means).

yaa baga cheppavu i too had some bitter experiences, ranu ranu situation mari worst kuda avvtundhi veedu TDP ani telisi kuda manam pakkaney unna kuda indirect ga satires and comments on TDP, CBN, NBK and other party leaders enti basu ala matladutavu ani antey ninnu analedu ga neeku enti problem antaru.

adey manam kanuka jagan or chiru gunrhci antey mattiki vadu doripoyi argue chestadu entoo kanisma manaki defend chesukuney hakku kuda ledu anukuntunnaru

1 % difference in vote ... the difference between winning and losing ... with all the factors like PRP, LSP etc ... and LSP delusional fans think people rejected TDP? Funny.

then why TDP isn't supporting proportional voting system??

half knowledge...get well soon :shakehands: :shakehands:

naku half knowledge o....meeku o bayata janalaki telsu le bhayya...lite teesuko...and also the above example compaq bhayya gave abt beating someone....shows what i have mentioned....who are the TDP supporters in local engg colleges??a particular caste i guess....

LSP proposed it long back.....if it is so useful to TDP...then why aren't they supporting it???

dnt mind me ...if JP is serious about this and if he believes it can do wonders(or atleast good)...he shld do it in a big way build concencus...ask wat is the prob of parties clear mis-conception...a mere proposal wnt do

naku half knowledge o....meeku o bayata janalaki telsu le bhayya...lite teesuko...and also the above example compaq bhayya gave abt beating someone....shows what i have mentioned....who are the TDP supporters in local engg colleges??a particular caste i guess....

so w the support of one caste(which is abt 4-5 % in d state) it is in ruling for 17 years and main opp for 14 yrs...good

dnt mind me ...if JP is serious about this and if he believes it can do wonders(or atleast good)...he shld do it in a big way build concencus...ask wat is the prob of parties clear mis-conception...a mere proposal wnt do

not a proposal itself bro...he did a lot of groundwork on it...

once listen to this video...

so w the support of one caste(which is abt 4-5 % in d state) it is in ruling for 17 years and main opp for 14 yrs...good

i told hardcore supporters are from one caste...in my generation at least....in local engg colleges(though i didn't study in one of them)...i saw my friends,family members and the meetings that happen over there/rivalries that happen over there...its a known fact that one caste supports TDP...

i told hardcore supporters are from one caste...in my generation at least....in local engg colleges(though i didn't study in one of them)...i saw my friends,family members and the meetings that happen over there/rivalries that happen over there...its a known fact that one caste supports TDP...

Hardcore supporters are from other castes too... NTR kosam, TDP kosam pranam iche vallu anni castes lonu unnaru

Dont bluff with your limited knowledge here

Engg colleges lo unna batchagallu entha mandhi asalu state population lo

Aswan you are doing it again and again

Ippudu ekam ga caste meedhaki velthunnav

Manchidhi kadhu neeku

bhayya....if you have an objection with what i talk...report it....or argue it...but it looks like you are trying to threaten me..it doesn't look good....after all...we are having a normal disco....

there are few good thngs and also bad thngs abt that college stuff...v'll have a seperate disco on it...am planning to start one frm many days...

bhayya....if you have an objection with what i talk...report it....or argue it...but it looks like you are trying to threaten me..it doesn't look good....after all...we are having a normal disco....

threatening kadhu... bayata thelisina vaadivi aithe tholu theesese vaadini

We are not kind of ppl who can take your stupid mud slinging easily

Reports giports jantha nai

clear?

Hardcore supporters are from other castes too... NTR kosam, TDP kosam pranam iche vallu anni castes lonu unnaru

Dont bluff with your limited knowledge here

Engg colleges lo unna batchagallu entha mandhi asalu state population lo

might be during NTR reign...i'm talking abt current scenario...and abt current generation...

Archived