JP FANS

Godavari

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

world politics lo common rule u cant change it

World politics ani cheppi...Why do you join the whole world into this mud....

world politics ala jaragavu bhayya...only India lone..adi mana state lone intha daarunam ga tayaru ayyindi..

World politics ani cheppi...Why do you join the whole world into this mud....

world politics ala jaragavu bhayya...only India lone..adi mana state lone intha daarunam ga tayaru ayyindi..

well said aswan bro.. we tend to generalize and get demoralized for certain things..

definite ga kuntaaru...JP ravale gani ministry offer chestadu CBN even if LSP manages 1 MLA seat...rendu vipula undali ga rao Ji

If JP is willing to go to one of the political parties in the present scenario..then he would have been a central minister already maintaining a good portfolio....If he had joined Congress...and even TDP lo join ina kuda...he would have been a minister with a good portfolio...if TDP comes to power...

But he chose not to...bcaz he don't want a ministry...he don't want money...all he wants is a change in the perspective of society on elections...to make them realize their citizenship and to make them vote for proper candidate...He wanted money and alcohol usage in elections to end...and he wants people to choose a leader rather than a politician...

mallee emanna ante neutral option ki vote esaam antaaru :) neutral ga undedaaniki intlo koorchovachu ga... aseembly ki enduku vellatam?

Janaalu kooda evariki eyyalo ardham kaaka neutral ga intlo koorchoni vote eyyatam ledu mari..

Anduke abstain introduce cheyyamani adugutunnaru...Why do you think one should vote for either TDP or Congress....they need not..remember that...

annai..discos anevi eppudu counter productive la vundali..xchangin counters laa kadhu..naku enthokontha knowledge vunna teddu lone fostutha annai..enthokontha knowledge vastundhi kuda..

Rao garu..gud..meeku mee jp..maaku maa cbn eppudu goppe..endhukii hot discos

If not LSP..Then I will welcome TDP rather than having Congress or YSRCP..

But LSP unte..My vote goes for them...

I do believe that CBN is better than others...but its just that JP is doing things in a more honest way for the change of people in society..I'm connected to his approach..

I heard his speech for the first time in Guntur in my 9th i guess when he gave prize to us for debating and Talent test...he also had a personal chat with us...Whatever he told then..He is following it even now...I never saw a politician with such a clarity on things...When he speaks,he has a command on things,a clarity about what he is talking...extreme knowledge about all the topics..and a deep knowledge about current political scenario and Indian conditions...

Even you people..just be with TDP as you are supporting them..but watch his suggestions from a neutral point...If government did what he told and proposed in assembly...there would be hell lot of change in state already..See his proposals in assembly and how he criticizes government policies with a clear idea and proves it to them...He is simply awesome..and hence i like him...

CBN is also good..but he plays his own game for getting back to power...and sometimes he needs to do wrong doing so....ante kani...I'm not criticizing him as a person...whereas i do criticize YSR even as a person...Respect to CBN..

mogalraj puram ..suryarao peta .. kasturi bhai petaa .. ida general ga crorepathis e untaru gaa andukani adigalee photo-thumb-34756.jpg?_r=1339194005

PP antha sampadistunnav..eppudina DB ki koosintha donate cheyyachu ga..na first salary vachingane..I'll donate...

I do believe that CBN is better than others...but its just that JP is doing things in a more honest way for the change of people in society..I'm connected to his approach..

I heard his speech for the first time in Guntur in my 9th i guess when he gave prize to us for debating and Talent test...he also had a personal chat with us...Whatever he told then..He is following it even now...I never saw a politician with such a clarity on things...When he speaks,he has a command on things,a clarity about what he is talking...extreme knowledge about all the topics..and a deep knowledge about current political scenario and Indian conditions...

Even you people..just be with TDP as you are supporting them..but watch his suggestions from a neutral point...If government did what he told and proposed in assembly...there would be hell lot of change in state already..See his proposals in assembly and how he criticizes government policies with a clear idea and proves it to them...He is simply awesome..and hence i like him...

CBN is also good..but he plays his own game for getting back to power...and sometimes he needs to do wrong doing so....ante kani...I'm not criticizing him as a person...whereas i do criticize YSR even as a person...Respect to CBN..

Wonderfully explained Aswan bhayya...I very much share and agree with your opinions......SUPER.....

iyalti quota of likes aifoindi aswan bro.. but yours deserves a :super: like :terrific:

Wonderfully explained Aswan bhayya...I very much share and agree with your opinions......SUPER.....

iyalti quota of likes aifoindi aswan bro.. but yours deserves a :super: like :terrific:

Thanks bros...indakanta mana sailu vitanda vadam chestunte...nenu ala cheskuntu poya...

Maa prof class peeke sariki..oks 2 hours thesis meeda work chesi vastunna...so mind prasantham ga undi..

anduke replies lo clarity...

Archived