JP FANS

Godavari

There is no point in doing Agenda politics....... It is good to see people showing their 'Hearts'.. for what ever their choice of Love.......Never believed in people with just Words......

Give me person with a Pure Heart, I will decline thousand people with 'Clever' words......It is not just Politics, Forums, Life in general......The most precious thing .. is ....Purity in Heart......

So what ever party is ruling your heart, wear your color openly, you all do a good job for yourselves.....Talking like politicians( I do not know any one of you wants to go in to politics) , if you think this is a practice to talk all sides, from every corner of the mouth, ..... it is a most suffocating thing......why we are proud private citizens, why lose that luxury?......

But talking and sharing, doing which is close to your heart reflecting your emotions, thinking, sentiments, values.......thats what it is......Not some unoriginal arguments that will drift in to the Archives of Oblivion, lot sooner than you think.......Wasted opportunity to connect with 'YOURSELF' .......in the end it is not about TDP or JP.....It is about you, how pure your expression is reflecting your True passions. :shakehands: :shakehands:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JP threads are becoming more and more monotonous yaa...we should move forward from here....meeru kotha aropanalu anna seyyundri..ledha template anna change seyyundri..lekafothe antha routine ayyifothunnayi...

repu 2 places lo malli elections vastayi gaa...appudu malli threads vestaru le.....

JP threads are becoming more and more monotonous yaa...we should move forward from here....meeru kotha aropanalu anna seyyundri..ledha template anna change seyyundri..lekafothe antha routine ayyifothunnayi...

ayithe JP badulu PP ani use chesukuni discuss cheddam,..leda http://www.nandamurifans.com/forum/index.php?/topic/183973-plz-ban-jp-word/ ee teddu ni support cheyyandi..yedo okati jaragaalsinde,,,.

kotha aroopanaaa aaah ................. ok kaasko wats the link between jp and tara sow

annai..monna manam matladukunnapati nunchi jp ni lite teesukunna annai..andhuke assala interact kaakunda madhya madhyalo spammin annai :D

enduku pp lanti words vadatavu? ikkada jp fans anta cbn ni bane pilicharu gaa....stop using words like pp......

boss..come on...dont see it in other way..i tried to call PP (Passport) Bro in fun way..dont take it in ur interest and comment..

annai..monna manam matladukunnapati nunchi jp ni lite teesukunna annai..andhuke assala interact kaakunda madhya madhyalo spammin annai :D

valid criticism is always welcome rey....mana Nekkantodu avathala thread lo vesaaduga....I will post more TDP relevant threads ani...I support and welcome such an approach....Contribute yourselves more in those threads ..that will be more purposeful...

ante enti...nee prakaram pp ante mana db member passport...so, jp ni passport tho compare chestunnavu ante gaaa?

yeah..srk bro konchem change kaavalannadu..anduke alaa change cheddamani suggest chesaa....see above threads..

edo anandam

Enjoy it bhayya... but my small word of caution for you....Dont forget we are all one here at the end of the day...Dont get excited with somebody else's cheap comments....and the same time I caution you not to go offensive yourselves.....Let it be a win win situation for all of us....Hope you will take my words in a positive spirit...

Enjoy it bhayya... but my small word of caution for you....Dont forget we are all one here at the end of the day...Dont get excited with somebody else's cheap comments....and the same time I caution you not to go offensive yourselves.....Let it be a win win situation for all of us....Hope you will take my words in a positive spirit...

yaaa, I knw...ok.

Archived