JP FANS

Godavari

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Civil service

Dr. Narayan joined public administration after making it to I.A.S. in 1980 as one of the top 10 in India. He worked on agriculture, irrigation, technology and youth rehabilitation projects in various capacities and in various districts of Andhra Pradesh. Some of his achievements during his 16-year-long career in government include:[2]

• rehabilitation of 8,000 youth from displaced families of the Visakhapatnam Steel Plant;
  • designed the reconstruction of drainage and irrigation network in Krishna, [Prakasam] and Godavari deltas. He successfully mobilized the farmers on a large scale to take up irrigation schemes to bring more than two lakh acres under irrigation;
  • strengthened the credit cooperatives by making them independent of government control;
  • served as a Secretary to both the Governor and the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh N. T. Rama Rao.

He also has several major policy initiatives to his credit.

• Empowerment of parents in schools.
  • Economic reforms and restructuring of AP.
  • Development of the Infocity HITEC City (Hyderabad Information Technology Engineering Consultancy City) in Hyderabad to facilitate the growth of the software industry.
  • Empowerment of local governments and stakeholders.
  • Law for self-reliant cooperatives (1995).

nee immaturity ki naa hatsoff..bielections batte nxt general elections lo ysrcp gelustdani ela cheptunnav...ysrcp gelavakunda vundalante inc ki vote veyyala..biggest joke of da day..nenu pakka ga cheptunna..nxt elections tdp versus ysrcp/inc/trs..lock sesuko..inc,ysrcp power loki raakunda..ee alternative ayina gelise chances vunte..i'm willin to shift my loyalty frm tdp..na post ne atu itu tippi veyyatam nee athi telivi ki nidarsam..

atu itu tippi ante..nuv post ala vesav...vitanda vaadam tho...na vote na istam...ne vote ne istam..me votes maku padatledu ante..let CBN earn our votes with proper morals and manifesto...without using alcohol and money..without giving tickets to candidates with Charge sheets and giving to people who knows duties of MLA and knows the rights of citizenship...without encouraging rowdies...ivanni cheste I'm for TDP..naku problem ledu....neeku ela ithe Cong/YSRCP vaddo..naku alage any party that distributes money and alcohol vaddu(that includes Cong/YSRCP/TDP/TRS)...Jp ye kadu...correct principles tho clarity tho morals patinche ye party nina nenu support chesthanu.....

Archived