MD vs Gabbu in AP

RamKe

Very Interesting.

Just Felt like Sharing

Though Gabbu already crossed Deekudu WW by around 3C, it has not crossed Deekudu in Overseas

This is just AP though for Gabbu

Initially Gabbu>MD... but then MD starts to win

qn65uo.jpg

I Know Gabbu is not going to cross MD full run in AP.. since MD had never before seen things happen.. such as 8th week it got 3 Crores in the state!!!

MD is going to get crossed within the next few years (2-5 years) ... movies are getting closer, and closer to its full run of around 68-70C

md ki rajamouli extra effects unay..like 50 dasy tarvatha konni scened add cheyyatam ala...even nenu kooda md ki 35 days appudu vella 2nd time.. :child: :child: gabbu singh ki antha ledule full run kastham.... :child: :child:

md ki rajamouli extra effects unay..like 50 dasy tarvatha konni scened add cheyyatam ala...even nenu kooda md ki 35 days appudu vella 2nd time.. :child: :child: gabbu singh ki antha ledule full run kastham.... :child: :child:

Allu Aravind/Sirish aa majaka.

They know how to suck every last rupee for a movie.

Marketing/Publicity geniuses.

name='RamKe' timestamp='1340216304' post='3821684']

Allu Aravind/Sirish aa majaka.

They know how to suck every last rupee for a movie.

Marketing/Publicity geniuses.

[/b]

valladi em ledu naaku telisi ....rajamouli techniques ee anthe.,.

valladi em ledu naaku telisi ....rajamouli techniques ee anthe.,.

He worked on just content. Geeta Arts took care of the rest.

Antha valle.. trust me.

With Jalsa they introduced focused marketing to the TFI. With magadheera they just shook the state.

The only other production team that I have seen even match up to their standards are 14 Reels.

Even for Gabbu.. Badla Ganesh did 40% of what was accomplished for MD, and Deekudu.

name='RamKe' timestamp='1340216549' post='3821695']

He worked on just content. Geeta Arts took care of the rest.

Antha valle.. trust me.

With Jalsa they introduced focused marketing to the TFI. With magadheera they just shook the state.

The only other production team that I have seen even match up to their standards are 14 Reels.

Even for Gabbu.. Badla Ganesh did 40% of what was accomplished for MD, and Deekudu.[/b]

yeah.....enthaina money kosam pakulade batch kada emaina chestharu..

yeah.....enthaina money kosam pakulade batch kada emaina chestharu..

adhi okate kadu

they have certain resources/access/break the rules without punishment since Allu aravind is almost untouchable by any council.

For ex. during magadheera time for whatever reason their were rules that said movie trailers cannot be played in channels.. or something like the same trailer cannot be played across multiple channels.. I forgot the exact details.

Magadheera was the only movie during those days with trailers on tv.. Maa, Gemini, and a few others. Frequent trailers too.

They used the same footage of the audio function to play on multiple channels.

No other producer had the ability/right to at the time. No one else has such free access to a major channel like MAA.

This is just one instance (of many instances) where a task thats almost impossible, or in the case very costly done out of no effort.. with staggering effects on the population of AP.

If Chiranjeevi had not married Surekha.. or simply put.. Chiranjeevi - Allu Aravind = Shankar.

Allu Aravind made Chiranjeevi, and brought him star status.

Allu Aravind was the hero in the background.

Chiranjeevi would have been the next Suman/ Krishnam Raju/ Venky/ A "big hero".. but not really the biggest/without a true fan base.

From Jalsa onwards I always thought Sirish was the next Aravind in regards to his role/mentality/actions.. and for a period he was just shocking.. but his influence slowly died down.

Now he is more hands-off.. devoting time to his debut as a hero.

"He worked on just content. Geeta Arts took care of the rest."

This is 100% true.

Overallga MD chana plannedga chesina project.

Allu is the mastermind-

Chiru was on his way out + at that time Pokiri was the highest grocer (correctga chepalante Pokiritho Mahesh Babu pedha manishi ayyadu, dhaniki mundhu athanu picha light, cricket baashalo chepalante, Pokiri tho Ranji trophy ninchi 16 player national squadlo select ayyadu) + with Tarak being a big contender for the Number one position + no hits from PK, so valla camplo gurthipoyela okati cheiyalani MD thesadu.

Allu arjunki antha scene ledhu ani thelusu + PK ki AA pedhaga rapport ledhu + Charantho chesthe long termga kuda benefits untayani chesadu.

The reality is we don't have producers like AA for us. Idhi fact, dhani molana manam chana nastapothunnamu.

Bollywood theskunte, Amir Khan ninchi SRK dhaka personalga involve avutharu cinema publicity and promotion kosam. And they plan it very well, but manam dhantlo chana poor.

"He worked on just content. Geeta Arts took care of the rest."

This is 100% true.

Overallga MD chana plannedga chesina project.

Allu is the mastermind-

Chiru was on his way out + at that time Pokiri was the highest grocer (correctga chepalante Pokiritho Mahesh Babu pedha manishi ayyadu, dhaniki mundhu athanu picha light, cricket baashalo chepalante, Pokiri tho Ranji trophy ninchi 16 player national squadlo select ayyadu) + with Tarak being a big contender for the Number one position + no hits from PK, so valla camplo gurthipoyela okati cheiyalani MD thesadu.

Allu arjunki antha scene ledhu ani thelusu + PK ki AA pedhaga rapport ledhu + Charantho chesthe long termga kuda benefits untayani chesadu.

The reality is we don't have producers like AA for us. Idhi fact, dhani molana manam chana nastapothunnamu.

Bollywood theskunte, Amir Khan ninchi SRK dhaka personalga involve avutharu cinema publicity and promotion kosam. And they plan it very well, but manam dhantlo chana poor.

I think Kalyan ram have some good stuff in producing a movie .... I want 2 see a movie with NTR as hero and kalyan ram as producer ..... Thirugu undadani naa feeling ..... try cheyachhu /....

s Ramke...i dont think its that diff to cross md....as movs like dookudu, gs r collecting/collected 55cr or so..oka 1 month pedda hero mov lekunda release cheste I think md 70cr ni cross cheyyatam easy....

MD ki grand release ledu dookudu/gs type lo..though it has got many theaters it is very much less than Dookudu and GS..surpassing it may not be possible with regular comedy/commercial flicks..there has to be some extraordinary content or visual effects to cross MD

MD ki grand release ledu dookudu/gs type lo..though it has got many theaters it is very much less than Dookudu and GS..surpassing it may not be possible with regular comedy/commercial flicks..there has to be some extraordinary content or visual effects to cross MD

may b....but these days, overseas collections r vry good for movs like..dookudu and gs right? so....akkada ekkuva kotti oka 1month competition lekunda release cheste chance undi....ani anukuntunna....

Archived