we r the trend setters.. any doubt??

pavan s

we r the trend setters.. so called Mega family also need to follow us.... no alternative...

1. when chiru is in utterflops and dont know wht to do, he imitated our SSR & NN and got life with indra..

2. so called M-family who dont have any kind of charitra used to cry on us when N-heros tell about their greatness and clan.. now rct & pk also follwing us by using chiru's name in their movies to get a hit.. what do M-fans say now for this..

if heirs of an useless guy who mostly had fake records in 1990 era, and utterly rejected by people in elections, a coward cant even keep his party alive for 3 yrs are chanting his name, whts wrong in heirs of the lengend, who shown way for telugu industry, gunnies record holder in polotics chanting his name?? beware M-fans.. we set the path u have to follow..

eventhough not the right time for this let me tell one thing... around 10yrs back.. i still remember.. the m-samajika varga dir called as ****ratna, used to say chiru kastapadi paiki vachadu in every meeting.. as if nbk,venky,nag are just because of their fathers.. later he felt the pain when his son not able to make a mark in movies, from then he stopped saying that kastapadi vachadu term.. he relaized backing doesn't work....

WE R THE LEGENDS.... we set the trend.... others have no option other than following it...

we r the trend setters.. so called Mega family also need to follow us.... no alternative...

1. when chiru is in utterflops and dont know wht to do, he imitated our SSR & NN and got life with indra..

2. so called M-family who dont have any kind of charitra used to cry on us when N-heros tell about their greatness and clan.. now rct & pk also follwing us by using chiru's name in their movies to get a hit.. what do M-fans say now for this..

if heirs of an useless guy who mostly had fake records in 1990 era, and utterly rejected by people in elections, a coward cant even keep his party alive for 3 yrs are chanting his name, whts wrong in heirs of the lengend, who shown way for telugu industry, gunnies record holder in polotics chanting his name?? beware M-fans.. we set the path u have to follow..

eventhough not the right time for this let me tell one thing... around 10yrs back.. i still remember.. the m-samajika varga dir called as ****ratna, used to say chiru kastapadi paiki vachadu in every meeting.. as if nbk,venky,nag are just because of their fathers.. later he felt the pain when his son not able to make a mark in movies, from then he stopped saying that kastapadi vachadu term.. he relaized backing doesn't work....

WE R THE LEGENDS.... we set the trend.... others have no option other than following it...

:terrific: :terrific: :terrific:

:super:

Super ga rasav Bro..

Archived