Pros & cons of telangana formation

kirana3171

Hi everyone...Based on the recent developments in AP which is hampering the development due to various agitations, can anyone please post the pros and cons of state bifurcation [i do not have much info on this, so sould like to learn]. Please do not post any hatred comments against any region.

1. Telangana bifurcation will lead to similar demands elsewhere in the country...which may ultimately threat the unity of India as a whole in the long run too..Similar political faultlines exist in many parts of the country..when State bifurcation is made just on the basis of demands and not without any scientific approach or long term thinking..We will perish....

2. The point that Telangana is under developed does not stand logic and ground realities..There are several areas in rest of AP more backward than Telangana...Most areas in Rayalaseema and Certain regions in Uttarandhra are fine examples for that..

3. AP if divided will as a whole loose bargaining power with the Centre...once we stand bifurcated...that will result in its own set of problems..I see many politicians sometimes Show Chattisgarh as one of the best examples of being divided...Not many know that the govt there has even sold out a River to a MNC to quote you a small example....what can people in these small states do against these sort of mindless soldouts when they have no leverage with the Centre..More MPs at your command...The more is your say in the Centre..and more is the number of Funds that we can negotiate with the Central Govt..

4. But if a concensus has been reached and if we can get birfurcated on better grounds..it is completly acceptable..But certain parties have already formented enough trouble that there is no appearance of concensus.....even if we have to get divided it should be in a spirit of brotherhood and harmony...as long as that cannot be done...Better not think about bifurcation..

Being United...We win..Being Divided ..We fail as a whole...This is an eternal lesson for Humanity...why ignore these time-tested principles and follow mindless emotions..?

Being United...We win..Being Divided ..We fail as a whole...This is an eternal lesson for Humanity...why ignore these time-tested principles and follow mindless emotions..?

Why...? Because human's hardly learn from history...we tend to keep repeating the same mistakes again and again..

Thanks Chsrk garu!!! Always we give an example of Chattisgarh to show that small states will never do good. But I believe (correct if i am wrong), small states like Uttarakand and Jharkand are doing better than when united. What exactly are the measures taken in these states thats making it to flourish???

Also, why would a CM of bigger state like UP would like the state to be divided into 3 regions???

Thanks Chsrk garu!!! Always we give an example of Chattisgarh to show that small states will never do good. But I believe (correct if i am wrong), small states like Uttarakand and Jharkand are doing better than when united. What exactly are the measures taken in these states thats making it to flourish???

Also, why would a CM of bigger state like UP would like the state to be divided into 3 regions???

As far as I can think of...if any progress made by Jharkhand..I think it should be due to their natural resources..However I dont completely agree that small states make progress...It all depends on many factors. Human Resource is a key power, Natural wealth, Location of the state,Geographical conditions, The Quality of Leadership those states have all contribute to making a progressive state....

I am not completly aware of the reasons behind the division of UP ...so can't make any comment on it...

TRS folks say that there never has been a movement in history to keep a people united. They are wrong. This has happened in sri lanka, is happening in China, regarding Taiwan and has happened in the US, regarding the slave infested South West and many many more across the world. There has been runaway development when people have been united. Like wise there has been misery when a people have tried to forget their past (Pakistan).

Even if the state is to be divided, it should be done in a scientific manner. Telangana as it is demanded in its current form is unacceptable to a lot of folks in the Andhra region. I still think re-organizing state according to major river catchment areas should be given priority.

I think majority in AP are NOT against division, if Hyderabad is left alone for all.

55 years hard work by 3 generations can not be allowed to be stolen away.

You're right. It will all come down to Hyd. Its going to be a bitter and ugly fight. But, fight there will be.

ipcent.gif?1290164779

Telangana ichchifaaranokkithe Vijawada ni capital city settaremo ani mana masaab aasa sattifandu..Once Telangana vallatho poru finish aiythe..the next round of battle will be between Rayalaseema and Coastal andhra people..on what would be the next Capital?.manamemi Statesmen politicians unna kaalam lo lemu anni sakramanga jarughuthaai anukovaataaniki..sivariki ivanni antha telikaga ayye vyavaharaalu kaavu sattifandu...Brahmi.gif

Archived