Clarity behind confusion

HarshaNTR

Pre release reports are just for an idea, they might not be accurate.

and moreover these reports are given by a single person who watched (or his relations watched) the movie while censor happens and it doesn't mean it in a whole..

And, movie with different subjects / Experiments cannot be decided on a judgement of one person/group.

I promise you guys, our Tarak came out of his image and tried out something new and refreshing.

May be this is not the right time to do experiments, but we cannot predict the future.

Keep up your expectations low.. Its a Story with Romance and comedy. I promise you, one will see the new NTR and will feel relax after watching the movie.

I am sure, this movie might remain as one of the NTR's best selections till date.

But End of the Day. Never expect tarak's kind of MASS elements in the movie #Oosaravelli.

Tarak yedi aithey cheyaledu antunnaro bayata janam.. adhe oosaravelli lo try chesadu..

Lets support and encourage his experiment.

Pre release reports are just for an idea, they might not be accurate.

and moreover these reports are given by a single person who watched (or his relations watched) the movie while censor happens and it doesn't mean it in a whole..

And, movie with different subjects / Experiments cannot be decided on a judgement of one person/group.

I promise you guys, our Tarak came out of his image and tried out something new and refreshing.

May be this is not the right time to do experiments, but we cannot predict the future.

Keep up your expectations low.. Its a Story with Romance and comedy. I promise you, one will see the new NTR and will feel relax after watching the movie.

I am sure, this movie might remain as one of the NTR's best selections till date.

But End of the Day. Never expect tarak's kind of MASS elements in the movie #Oosaravelli.

Tarak yedi aithey cheyaledu antunnaro bayata janam.. adhe oosaravelli lo try chesadu..

Lets support and encourage his experiment.

RACHA BROTHER SUPER GAA CHEPPAV

http://www.imageping.com/out.php/i43145_r3.gif[/img]"]i43145_r3.gif

Bros, hype enduku ani nenu ippata varaku ee news veyyaledu...but ABO review chusi mana vallu dull ayyipothunaru emo ani vestuna...

We know one person from very close circle of NTR and he always tells the result of each of the NTR movie very frankly before it's release...previously he said Adhurs is above avg, Brundhavanam is just hit range, Shakti is sure flop.....and this time he said "Oosaravalli is sure block buster"...

I know, some persons here won't believe this kind of news and even I am one of them...but the above news is definitely has more authenticity than ABO news...

Bros, hype enduku ani nenu ippata varaku ee news veyyaledu...but ABO review chusi mana vallu dull ayyipothunaru emo ani vestuna...

We know one person from very close circle of NTR and he always tells the result of each of the NTR movie very frankly before it's release...previously he said Adhurs is above avg, Brundhavanam is just hit range, Shakti is sure flop.....and this time he said "Oosaravalli is sure block buster"...

I know, some persons here won't believe this kind of news and even I am one of them...but the above news is definitely has more authenticity than ABO news...

thnaks bro...yedaari lo OASIS la konchem praanam posaav....morning nunchi....naa paristhithi chaala dhaarunam...ee news choosaka konchem better ga anipisthundi

anna maa frnd valla daddy distributor.. vaadiki unna information aithe content wise dhookudu kante super.... NTR movies lo biggest hit annadu.... vaadu dhookudu avg ani kooda cheppadu, he knows well about collections and about 4th, 5th day drops as well.... dhookudu ee weekend ye collections monday nunchi heavy drops ani kooda internal talk cheppadu.... so dont worry hope for the best anthe....

anna maa frnd valla daddy distributor.. vaadiki unna information aithe content wise dhookudu kante super.... NTR movies lo biggest hit annadu.... vaadu dhookudu avg ani kooda cheppadu, he knows well about collections and about 4th, 5th day drops as well.... dhookudu ee weekend ye collections monday nunchi heavy drops ani kooda internal talk cheppadu.... so dont worry hope for the best anthe....

:goodpost:

:cheers: :cheers: :shakehands: :shakehands:

:terrific:

movie ela unna kaani we support!! :dancing: :dancing:

kothaga try cheyyadam ee kada manaki kavalsindi!!

B C centers lo manaki kavalasinantha following undi..

Urban audience ni target chesuntaaru eesaari!! .. debbaki FIDA aipovaali tarak ki andaru!! :jackson: :jackson: :jackson:

Archived