NTR needs a full time publicist

RamKe

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

let's see howmany of them respond to the subject...

Bro what are you trying to do? cause a fight?

this an imp thread for alot of us.

please leave it alone :shakehands:

ashoktheking... now i know who you are. your the dude who writes audio reviews on some blog. Your a hardcore nagfan...

anyway adios bro. its better if you leave. thank you.

ashoktheking... now i know who you are. your the dude who writes audio reviews on some blog. Your a hardcore nagfan...

no you are mistaken... am filmy buff do watch all

It is ashok the king...not nag the king :cheers:

thanks

I'm sorry guys but I've had it with Mr. Plastic Surgery Faggot Allu Arjun and his family.

I don't think people understand that Mr. FagBunny started out with people throwing up in the theaters.

Not since the launch of Nagarjuna did the audience see someone who was so UNFIT to ever be called an actor, or even a lead actor in the movie gangothri.

His face was so unbearable to look at.

Next came arya. He changed his jawline, but to be on the safe side he used a beard to cover his face the entire movie.

The movie succeeded due to the director, and his revolutionary taking.

Then we got Mr. FagBunny's home production Happy. He looked so awkward, and performed so bad that the general audience was laughing at the tag "stylish star"

He went in for another plastic surgery at this time, and this time he worked on his forehead.

He came out looking like a freaking monkey in desamudru. It was just pitiful.

Then came the turning point in his career: parugu.

This was his last plastic surgery to date. It changed his nose, and perfected his face into a normal human's.

Since Parugu this fag and his family keep promoting him 24/7.

Using Maa TV, Southscope, Twitter, Newspapers, connections in bollywood (taran adarsh), tamil (palai), and even malyalam this guy keeps getting elevated.

Does everyone want to know something? Prabhas's flop movie Munna had a blockbuster run in malyalam. diff btw him and fag arjun? Fag arjun uses promotions day in and day out to sustain his collections, whereas for prabhas its natural crowd pulling stamina.

I really feel 10 years from now, using hype/marketing/publicity this faggot is going to completely dominate everywhere.

NTR has a huge advantage. He's actually NATURALLY TALENTED. IF HE CAN OBTAIN A WORLD RENOWNED PUBLICIST SKY IS THE LIMIT FOR HIM.

PLEASE ANYONE THATS CLOSE TO NTR, OR EVEN IN TOUCH WITH HIM, SUGGEST THAT HE GETS A FULL TIME PUBLICIST.

Things we need to do on the side... not just act in films... to compete with sollu sirish.

We need a channel to abuse everyday by playing only our movies. Playing our film's trailer every 5 mins. (like Maa tv for mega)

We need a film magazine that is read on a national scale like southscope to promote everything, and anything.

We need a distribution network where we own 40% of the theaters in AP.

We need people on twitter interacting with public, and always retweeting positive things.

We need to have video games made in our honor.

We need to have a youtube channel thats pays money to actually be promoted on the first page of youtube.

We need to have brand associations that spend lavishly, and creatively (not just using graphics)

We need to post our collections everywhere on every wall, and in every place of AP.

We need to plan our movie's release so we have no competition for 3+ months after release, and use hype publicity to get collections.

We need to give telugu websites (idlebrain etc.) encouragement to publish articles/collections on our movies.

nenu bold chesinavanni OK..migathavi li8....avi jaragavu

nenu bold chesinavanni OK..migathavi li8....avi jaragavu

thats the problem bro ... Our heros are so rigid in some things ... that you can confirm which CAN be done n which will NEVER be done !

Hope our heros realize this soon and act accordingly .... nuvvu highlight chesinavi chesina kuda chala bavuntudni .... but god knows when these things will happen !

i feel happy if my hero is famous and i regret if my hero is notorious.. iam very happy!!!

publicity is not notorious .... kondaru Monkeys chese level ki stoop avvanakharledu ...

but basic minimum publicity is important ... thats what Ramke wants to say here .... maree mega stars laga cheap tricks kadu ...

Hope U realize whats gonna happen if we (our N heros) do not keep pace with the present world !

publicity is not notorious .... kondaru Monkeys chese level ki stoop avvanakharledu ...

but basic minimum publicity is important ... thats what Ramke wants to say here .... maree mega stars laga cheap tricks kadu ...

Hope U realize whats gonna happen if we (our N heros) do not keep pace with the present world !

mega heros amta okala untey PAVAN matram verla untadu.. movie publicity ki pilistey people ki nachani cinema ne valla medha rudhadam emduku.. nachitey valley publicity estru ani chepadu anta.. aa vishayam lo pawan ne chala mechukunaru amta!!!!(this doesnt mean that i have soft corner towards pavan, iam a huge fan of NTR)

present public lo mana heros medha kuda people lo anavasramaina publicity ki poi bad name techukoru aney manchi image umdi!!! adi paduchesukokudadu kada bro...

mega heros amta okala untey PAVAN matram verla untadu.. movie publicity ki pilistey people ki nachani cinema ne valla medha rudhadam emduku.. nachitey valley publicity estru ani chepadu anta.. aa vishayam lo pawan ne chala mechukunaru amta!!!!(this doesnt mean that i have soft corner towards pavan, iam a huge fan of NTR)

present public lo mana heros medha kuda people lo anavasramaina publicity ki poi bad name techukoru aney manchi image umdi!!! adi paduchesukokudadu kada bro...

ur right bro ... nenu ade antunnamu ... one need not over publicise movies (rudda kudadu) kani film release mundu enta cheyyali release ayyaka entha cheyyalo antha cheyyali .... mana vallu( producers)adi kuda cheyyaru sarriga ... hero involve n initiative tesukunte chestaru emo ...

one must keep in mind that its a world of entertainment ... andariki Rajini / SRK / Aamir/ Amitabh range publicity dorakadu ... unna dantlo evaru best utilise chesukunte vade top ki vastadu ... now by sayin this I do not mean that our heros shud do something out of the way ...

manchi movie (ex: Brindavanam) padite ... dani publicity (to reach more people) ki producers n heros prayatninchali ... I seriously believe it shud have collected far more than it did ....

in telugu industry publicity is viewed interms of

1.audio release functions

2.collections

3.success meet & tours

4.platinum disc functions

5.tv shows & interviews

mana heros almost paina unna vani chestunaru kada bro...

other than above promotion ki em chesina majority of the people odd ganey teesukuntaru bro!!!

promos ravu ekkuvaga .... poster / banners/ hoarding publicity undadu sarriga .... success meet n tours? I doubt ....

collections sarigga declare cheyyaru (producers) dani valla ABO lanti sites mida depend avtam ... emadhya konni interviews n chatshows vastunnayi mana vallavi ...

pre release ae ila unte ... inka post release aeithe mana vallu vadilestaru ... ila unnayi bro inka chala ...

frankly speaking nobody reads lenthy posts.. :shakehands:

Me & like many brother... meeku time n interest lekapothey... go with smileys .. but don go to discourage ...

@ ramke bro... not only about the content... but also your love for TARAK is :howdy: ... yes.. TARAK is not only for movies... not only for entertainment ... we r expecting and waiting for more than that...

I'm sorry guys but I've had it with Mr. Plastic Surgery Faggot Allu Arjun and his family.

I don't think people understand that Mr. FagBunny started out with people throwing up in the theaters.

Not since the launch of Nagarjuna did the audience see someone who was so UNFIT to ever be called an actor, or even a lead actor in the movie gangothri.

His face was so unbearable to look at.

Next came arya. He changed his jawline, but to be on the safe side he used a beard to cover his face the entire movie.

The movie succeeded due to the director, and his revolutionary taking.

Then we got Mr. FagBunny's home production Happy. He looked so awkward, and performed so bad that the general audience was laughing at the tag "stylish star"

He went in for another plastic surgery at this time, and this time he worked on his forehead.

He came out looking like a freaking monkey in desamudru. It was just pitiful.

Then came the turning point in his career: parugu.

This was his last plastic surgery to date. It changed his nose, and perfected his face into a normal human's.

Since Parugu this fag and his family keep promoting him 24/7.

Using Maa TV, Southscope, Twitter, Newspapers, connections in bollywood (taran adarsh), tamil (palai), and even malyalam this guy keeps getting elevated.

Does everyone want to know something? Prabhas's flop movie Munna had a blockbuster run in malyalam. diff btw him and fag arjun? Fag arjun uses promotions day in and day out to sustain his collections, whereas for prabhas its natural crowd pulling stamina.

I really feel 10 years from now, using hype/marketing/publicity this faggot is going to completely dominate everywhere.

NTR has a huge advantage. He's actually NATURALLY TALENTED. IF HE CAN OBTAIN A WORLD RENOWNED PUBLICIST SKY IS THE LIMIT FOR HIM.

PLEASE ANYONE THATS CLOSE TO NTR, OR EVEN IN TOUCH WITH HIM, SUGGEST THAT HE GETS A FULL TIME PUBLICIST.

Things we need to do on the side... not just act in films... to compete with sollu sirish.

We need a channel to abuse everyday by playing only our movies. Playing our film's trailer every 5 mins. (like Maa tv for mega)

We need a film magazine that is read on a national scale like southscope to promote everything, and anything.

We need a distribution network where we own 40% of the theaters in AP.

We need people on twitter interacting with public, and always retweeting positive things.

We need to have video games made in our honor.

We need to have a youtube channel thats pays money to actually be promoted on the first page of youtube.

We need to have brand associations that spend lavishly, and creatively (not just using graphics)

We need to post our collections everywhere on every wall, and in every place of AP.

We need to plan our movie's release so we have no competition for 3+ months after release, and use hype publicity to get collections.

We need to give telugu websites (idlebrain etc.) encouragement to publish articles/collections on our movies.

Ramke...vry good post...but no competition for 3+ months after release wont happen...chances r vry tough....and 3 months frankly akkarledu, jus 3wks mov ki mundu and 3wks mov tarvata chaalu...so, that's more or less 45 days.....ilanti time lo release ayyina cinemaki BD lanti talk vaste chaalu.,....it will easily collect vry good collections.....

ramke....allu gadiki anta scene ledu...enta promotion chesina thr is a limit to evry thing.....thy promoted Badrinath so much, why din that mov cross 30cr?????? So, naa opinion prakaram 10yrs...20..ala enni yrs tarvata aina and enta promotion chesina he wont b in top 3.......simple....

I agree that Publicity can make 'no one' 'someone' but I firmly believe that truth and GOD WIN always. Every1 wants Good to win over Evil. That is waht will happen. Iam fine to lose 1 battle but I know for sure WAR will be WON!!!

bro Ramke good post..........good work......Yeah Tarak needs help.....because all the ancillary things can not be done by one.....need to surround with good people.... before that one should have imagination and vision....to hit new levels......

bro Djv.....nice contribution to the thread...

Couple of others folks, they are just popping up in all subjects and making light of the conversation....there is a time and place for entertainment.

You folks, dont bother about that...keep rocking......

:howdy::kick::rocketwhore::rofl:

I agree that Publicity can make 'no one' 'someone' but I firmly believe that truth and GOD WIN always. Every1 wants Good to win over Evil. That is what will happen. Iam fine to lose 1 battle but I know for sure WAR will be WON!!!

:super::cheers:

This a great thread. Once the audio launch for oosarvelli starts, I'll inform people how on how much exposure/publicity they are giving, and its effect on people. Of course that is going to be solely my views... but still.

ramke....allu gadiki anta scene ledu...enta promotion chesina thr is a limit to evry thing.....thy promoted Badrinath so much, why din that mov cross 30cr?????? So, naa opinion prakaram 10yrs...20..ala enni yrs tarvata aina and enta promotion chesina he wont b in top 3.......simple....

gud joke.... aa badrinath 30c cheyalanna ne aalochanaki hatsoff..... 5c ravalsina movie ni yekkadiki lepadu? pvc, shakthi , khaleja kanna ghoramayina talk...revenue yenti?????? guntur 2.4 konthe 2.3 daka vachindi...paina bommalu yentho chepthe g tho navvutharu janalu....

rupayi povalsina chota 25ps ponisthadu... that built confidence in distributors, producers, hero, and every one.... e vishayam lo nuvvu allu ni waste annavante...lolllllllll

rupayi povalsina chota 25ps ponisthadu... that built confidence in distributors, producers, hero, and every one.... e vishayam lo nuvvu allu ni waste annavante...lolllllllll

idhi chusthe ne naaku nervous avuthundi.

Illa publicity/marketing/gola chese eee range varaku thiskeltharu ani.

Asala gangothri lo moham chusi vanthu theppichina hero... ivvala ill unte... repu ella untaro...

Thats why my ultimate suggestion would be that we need a full time publicist.

idhi chusthe ne naaku nervous avuthundi.

Illa publicity/marketing/gola chese eee range varaku thiskeltharu ani.

Asala gangothri lo moham chusi vanthu theppichina hero... ivvala ill unte... repu ella untaro...

Thats why my ultimate suggestion would be that we need a full time publicist.

i agree with u in dis, asalu commedy anchor ga paniki rani vadini bhadrinath lanti disastor ki rupayi loss avvanivvaledu yedava, same wat hppnd with orange,pvc,shakthi , khaleja,puli.... that is allu.. alantodu okadu undali...

Archived