NTR needs a full time publicist

RamKe

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for all the support.

Oosarvelli audio release 15th ani telisindi.

Audio release time lo Shakthi laga kakunda... Guests ni pilavali. Other heros, producers, directors etc.

BV audio function lo laga they need to say something interesting. Stage meda ochi "super... Posters super... Blockbuster anthe" ani cheppakordu

NTR tho valla relationship... reasons why the film will be a hit etc.

Why is this important?

1) Guests martlare speechs clips laga thayyru chesi internet/media vallu promote chestharu. Like I said before... speeches lo substance undali

2) Alot more people will watch the audio function (beyond just fans).

Next, the audio release should be given to gemini, or maa tv, or zee telugu, or tv9. Studio N lanti channels ki ivvatam manchidi kadu. Kotha channels ki whole ap broadcast avvavu. gemini ante oka standard channel. eee voorilo vellina untandi.

A trailer should be released. But it needs to be carefully made. Oka highlight dialouge, oka dance, oka action scene etc. Manchi editing undali. Trailer watch chesina valliki interest ravali. Its a form of Positive publicity. Careful balance undali. Mari eekuvu reveal cheyakordu... thakkuvu reveal cheyakordu.

ATLEAST from the next day, the trailer should be shown every 10-15 mins the entire day on various channels. While we might not have maa tv like mega to play our trailer exclusively every 3 mins... i'm sure we can get every 10 mins.

Producers take for granted the effect a trailer has on the eyes of the people. Repeated viewing imprints in the mind the movie.

Shakthi's trailer was barely shown on tv.

*Another important point to note. When the trailer is being shown put it in between serial breaks, or news breaks. Don't group it together with other movie's trailers.

Why do you think mega heros show their trailer exclusively every 5 mins?

Immediately following the main trailer's release (3 trailers min have to be made on the songs. They should be short clips. But they need to have something extraordinary about them. Show the main dance step... or show NTR's unique expression... something...

This is another form of positive, but subtle publicity.

Like the main trailer, the songs need to be played at least every 25-30 mins.

Now coming to the songs...

Don't wait until after the film releases to have a triple platinum disc function.

Have one before. BUT MAKE IT UNIQUE. DO SOMETHING DIFF.

For example have it at the same time in 5 diff places.

Make it grand like the audio function.

The media will also circulate these clips as well.

Its imp to note that the more YOU GIVE TO THE MEDIA... the more they can circulate, and at a faster pace. For as long as possible... in the minds of the people.. there should only be one thing: OOSARVELLI.

Coming to the songs... beyond releasing cds, also try forcing people to hear them. Make tie ups with radio stations like mega and co. They will play the songs every 30 mins.. and will constantly be talking about them on the radio.

GO INTO VILLAGES/RURAL AREAS. Pay people to travel on rickshaws/bikes with speakers to play the songs.

During MAGADHEERA's release... the song "Panchara darra bomma" was played in every village. That month... i was traveling across ap. Vizag, Araku, Guntur villahges, Nellore villages, VJA villages... and that song was everywhere. Rail-way stops. Bus stops. Inside the actual village.

Give websites the incentive to write positive reviews on the songs album. Make them write articles like sales are fantastic... or the audio is being heard everywhere. Give them clippings of the songs... so they can be played right from the website.

Make people write articles on the lyrics. The role of lyricists. The Lyrsists of Oosaevelli etc. JUST SOMETHING FOR THE PEOPLE TO READ.

If you rmbr correctly for badrinath... mega tried using masala releasing images of tammanah. Then they tried using bhakthi saying that the devitional song omkeshwari was excellent. Although they looked like fools... the audiences's brains were always fed something.

*NOTE THIS IS ONLY WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE WITHT THE AUDIO/TRAILER. THERE IS ALOT MORE THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE IN REGARDS TO BRANDS, POSTERS, ETC. I WILL POST THOSE IN THE COMING DAYS.

*already we are behind. mega release the audio/first look 1.5 months before the release of the film. Why do you think so...? To give them time to do all of this.

THE MAIN THEME: GIVE SOMETHING TO THE AUDIENCE TO THINK ABOUT. ALWAYS KEEP OOSARVELLI IN THEIR MINDS. THIS ENSURES STRONG COLLECTIONS (along with Tarak's natural stamina) LONG AFTER THE RELEASE.

Producer's don't need to get bothered by talk.

Publicity can easily reverse any effect talk gives IN THE SHORT RUN.

Strategic planning is needed.

THIS WAS A SUGGESTION BY VGR

Hi Guys,

I have an idea for promoting our prestigious movie ooseravelli.Practically it may possible ,but need some effort from our lovable TARAK..because in creative world promoting a product is tough than creating that product.In bollywood khans are using the marketing technologies to promote their films.

My idea is NTR need to promote ooseravelli by meeting few people from different genres and different professions..which will be apt the title ooseravelli..which changes its colors as per the environment..In the same way TARAK can meet students from any one of the colleges in youth outfit and youth style and after that he can meet few software professions in clean formal look and after that if he can go to one of the slum areas to meet few poor people ..so that he can attract crowd with his talkitive skills and our movie will get enough publicity which is very useful for us ..because we don't have sufficient time to promote .Instead of giving interviews in parks or in studios my idea may work..

Howz my idea guys..some one may think this would be copycat of ameerkhan gajini..but our title suits for the act what am saying by meeting different genres in different looks..

@VGR this is an excellent idea bro. Like I said the longer you give the media something to talk about, the more our movie will be in their minds.

BUT... WHAT A SUPRISE... ALLU FAGGOT already did this for the movie vedam.

He went into the slums as cable raju.

He also got very good airtime on all tv channels.

Just as an extra tibit of info... Shobu Yarlagadda (producer of Pavala's shadow which is going to release nov end/dec) said he is planning to unveil stills, and first looks soon.

THE MOVIE IS NOT EVEN GOING TO BE OUT UNTIL NOV END.

Do you know why he is doing this? Like I said it all about building up interest in the audience.

You increase exposure to the movie... all the way until it releases.

Mana producers emo cinema thisi... oka audio function chesi... theaters lo dimpthe chalu anukuntaru.

Kontha mandi NTR needs Publicity chusthe... they are getting very angry... and saying NTR does not need publicty.

I am not denying that. NTR is a fantastic actor who commands BO collections far more than anyone else... and that too with very little publicty/marketing.

YET... THE FACT THAT mega HEROS can turn AVG films into HIT solely based on PUBLICITY is disturbing.

With That being said.. IF TARAK'S NATURAL CROWD PULLING STAMINA IS ADDED BY EVEN THE MOST BARE MINIMUM PUBLICTY... NO ONE CAN STOP HIM.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived