ABN on YSR (Updated 29-08-2011)

NatuGadu

Time to correct history, write YSR story for it was...probably rename kadapa district back to its original name..

Time for Reddys to find a proper role model..

if tdp can be back to power in 2014....can rename the dist....appati dakak cong vallumathram emi change cheyaru....adoka headache avuthundi....difficult to come out of the caste horizons....fortunatlz we really have great leaders to admire like N|TR and CBN....chiru and YSR ditched their people

Chiru is not bad role model..But he failed short of expectations.

He is unrealistic and self-delusional.. He should have worked his way up with PRP..

YSR is blatant habitual liar, corrupt, gave approval to killing of TDP leaders.

He killed all democratic systems by appointing his cronies..

No one would have believed that this evil empire would crumble so fast after his 2009 victory..

Lakshmi Narayana has opportunity to write himself in to history by bringing this mafia to justice.

Most of Reddys dont adhere to his principles of wealth at any cost.. Better they come out of the clutches of YS family which exploited Caste/religion/Power for their own benefit and dealt death blow to democracy..

Chiru is not bad role model..But he failed short of expectations.

He is unrealistic and self-delusional.. He should have worked his way up with PRP..

YSR is blatant habitual liar, corrupt, gave approval to killing of TDP leaders.

He killed all democratic systems by appointing his cronies..

No one would have believed that this evil empire would crumble so fast after his 2009 victory..

Lakshmi Narayana has opportunity to write himself in to history by bringing this mafia to justice.

Most of Reddys dont adhere to his principles of wealth at any cost.. Better they come out of the clutches of YS family which exploited Caste/religion/Power for their own benefit and dealt death blow to democracy..

Good Post....The People of Reddy community Should (not every one,but specially youth) shud not own these guys as they are no way role models and their path is not the one which is to be followed or which will bring long term good for any sections...

YSR gaadu chesindhi......5% kuda bhatataku vachi vundadhu.... Ekkada vesina 0.001 stuff chadavataaniki kuda chaala time padutundhi.....

Adhi paristhiti...... aa social studies lo Ghazani lu, Ghori lu ..... history chadivevallamu......... veedu complete real scene chupinchadhu yela kollagottachho..

YSR gaadu chesindhi......5% kuda bhatataku vachi vundadhu.... Ekkada vesina 0.001 stuff chadavataaniki kuda chaala time padutundhi.....

Adhi paristhiti...... aa social studies lo Ghazani lu, Ghori lu ..... history chadivevallamu......... veedu complete real scene chupinchadhu yela kollagottachho..

Indeed. In new generation Indian business schools, YSR and Jagan will indeed be a case study. How to plunder publicly and get away. YSR no doubt learned how to loot from Ghori and Ghaznavi. And a thing or two from Aurangzeb.

Indeed. In new generation Indian business schools, YSR and Jagan will indeed be a case study. How to plunder publicly and get away. YSR no doubt learned how to loot from Ghori and Ghaznavi. And a thing or two from Aurangzeb.

Thats why bro, sometimes it is good to feel good the way India is progressing and all that. At the same time we have to be humble enough also, our system is not compact as some of the Western Democracies. System is lot stronger...relatively in older democracies..... nothing wrong in learning....

Another travesty was, YSR demolished the institutions also........

Thats why bro, sometimes it is good to feel good the way India is progressing and all that. At the same time we have to be humble enough also, our system is not compact as some of the Western Democracies. System is lot stronger...relatively in older democracies..... nothing wrong in learning....

Another travesty was, YSR demolished the institutions also........

In my opinion, that strength has to come from people (I have yet to see it). Otherwise, Indian society will be churning out Aurangzebs generation after generation ... not world changing leaders.

In my opinion, that strength has to come from people (I have yet to see it). Otherwise, Indian society will be churning out Aurangzebs generation after generation ... not world changing leaders.

See bro, you have seen the YSR mode of operation.... bribing,buying,blackmailing,'badnaam'..... so many tools....

you see the political spectrum, pick a player that has some beef with TDP...... check their connections with YSR......

YSR influence - I see everybody including Nagarjuna to Sukender reddy to Prasanna to Balanagi to Talasani to JP to Adikeshavulu(remember money is not a problem for him- what else he blackmailed) to Roja(I hope it should be money..... I hate to see her getting blackmailed in a compromising situtation...I mean sex etc) to mantha Jagannatam to ..... so many.....became YSR pawns.....with using the tools like..... weaknesses, money, allures, blackmailing, harassing......

Muralimohan, Ramoji & others these folks got harassed a lot.... did not have mistakes or human weaknesses or errors.....for YSR to cash.

Same thing with CBN...... if he has any errors or wrong doings or human weaknesses or anything that can be used ........ YSR would have used it first.... he didnt get any.... he would have gone for the kill and TDP gone for few more years....CBN would have been history..... This tells the strength of CBN and fortune of him at helm for TDP....

I have to give credit for Ramoji Rao also.... any wrong doing....small, insignificant,..... YSR would have gone for kill..... He is still standing tells.... he is a good man and good business man..... picking a fight means, he is good citizen too...

YSR influence - I see everybody including Nagarjuna to Sukender reddy to Prasanna to Balanagi to Talasani to JP to Adikeshavulu(remember money is not a problem for him- what else he blackmailed) to Roja(I hope it should be money..... I hate to see her getting blackmailed in a compromising situtation...I mean sex etc) to mantha Jagannatam to ..... so many.....became YSR pawns.....with using the tools like..... weaknesses, money, allures, blackmailing, harassing......

Muralimohan, Ramoji & others these folks got harassed a lot.... did not have mistakes or human weaknesses or errors.....for YSR to cash.

Same thing with CBN...... if he has any errors or wrong doings or human weaknesses or anything that can be used ........ YSR would have used it first.... he didnt get any.... he would have gone for the kill and TDP gone for few more years....CBN would have been history..... This tells the strength of CBN and fortune of him at helm for TDP....

I have to give credit for Ramoji Rao also.... any wrong doing....small, insignificant,..... YSR would have gone for kill..... He is still standing tells.... he is a good man and good business man..... picking a fight means, he is good citizen too...

Adikeshavulu Naidu funded attacks on CK Babu. YSR blackmailed him saying he would include his son in that case.

Adikeshavulu Naidu funded attacks on CK Babu. YSR blackmailed him saying he would include his son in that case.

I thought bro, when that happened. Money was least likely 'weapon' for YSR to use on Adikehasvulu.

It is different with others..... I just named some of them.... tons of other people.... he was like Nixon... with the Govt. power.... he kept files on everybody......with the most heinous way he conducted his affairs....

TDP decimation ..... is the motive............. all the pawns or the adhoc parties he helped created in playing their roles..........

Archived