KOK annai...

Ram Harish

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

google vodu kasi gaa nexus one phone release chesadu own gaa, within six months loo online store mosukunnaaduu.....android OS bagundha ledha ani pakkana pedithe, aa phones loo look and feel raadhu mamaa.....

Google Nexus one was not marketed properly. The phone might be a failure interms of sales, but it estabished Android as a main stream OS. Android lo vache look n feel, neeku iPhone lo assalu radu. iPhone means u have to take whatever shit Apple gives you, Android lo you can customize the feel as you like.

Interms of phone calls n call clarity, iPhone is bad. Atleast my personal experience is that Samsung Captivate is way way ahead of iPhone in areas of call dropping n call clarity. iPhone oodu inko janma ettali aa call clarity ravalante.

Android ante Mobile OS developed by google mama, Apple voodi iOS and Google voodi Android are competitors.......Apple voodi OS is customized to run only on iphones and ipads which are indeed developed by apple..........but google vodi Android runs on various phones by different manufacturers.....

second question ki answer

as android is developed to run on variety of phones, customization ki scope ekkuva vuntundhi....same android operating system samsung and motorola phones loo vunnaa look and feel different ga vuntundhi....this can be changed at manufacturer level or user level also.......but iphone ki vaadu icchinatlu ee vundaali

closed device antey, naaku thelusu kaani I am not sure if its correct or not.......kok cheppanivvu chodhamu

Ur 100% correst GOMesh banana_dance1.gif

keeping monopoly aside, naaku iithe phones varaku apple quality ni kottindhi leedhu anipisthaadhi mama.....I am talking about hardware, software gurimchi kaadhu

Aa mukka Andriod vadaka cheppu GOMesh. Adi kuda use Samsung Captivate specifically. Em quality oo endo.

Sare super quality antunnav gaa, nee iPhone lo oka pic teesi aa pic ki pakkana phone ki bluetooth dwara pampu chuddam, leeda nee deggarunna mp3 ki okati bluetooth dwara pakkanodi pampu chuddam. Mee iPhone quality ento telusuddi.

JSR Android is not for us Non-Techies. It might be light years ahead of Iphone, but we will never be able to use the phone in that manner.

Go for a dependable OS, that works right out of the box. Go for the OS, with high quality apps that CAN BE DOWNLOADED with confidence by us non-techies.

The iphone is molded for the mass consumer. KOK, and others might say this and that about Android but none of that really matters to us.

We are mass consumers, and non-techies.

Bro I would just visit an AT&T store and try out the Iphone, and any Android based phone. See what feels better to you. If you want more reviews check CNET.COM.

Just go based on your preference. Don't get brainwashed by all this NONSENSE tech talk that DOES NOT APPLY TO US.

Those that can actually use Android (i.e customize etc), are really happy.

We can't. So just go with Iphone Bro. It started it all. It created an industry for others to follow...

Like I said. TRY IT OUT FOR YOURSELF. YOUR HAPPINESS IS WHAT IS IMPORTANT.

PERSONALLY FOR ME: ANDROID SUCKS. CHEAP SHIT that IS NOT DEPENDABLE. LAGGY. SHITTY APPS. AN OS FOR NERDS. NOT NORMAL PEOPLE...

ROMS, ROOTING, AAA SHIT ANTHA MANAKE ENDUKU... HEADACHE BROOO

Andaru general ga Captivate review chesedi on the stock Android 2.1 given by AT&T, which is a an average build. But, anyways you will only know the potential of this device when you start loading custom ROM's, custom builds of Android, which are done by the open source community.

JSR Android is not for us Non-Techies. It might be light years ahead of Iphone, but we will never be able to use the phone in that manner.

Go for a dependable OS, that works right out of the box. Go for the OS, with high quality apps that CAN BE DOWNLOADED with confidence by us non-techies.

The iphone is molded for the mass consumer. KOK, and others might say this and that about Android but none of that really matters to us.

Bro I would just visit an AT&T store and try out the Iphone, and any Android based phone. See what feels better to you. If you want more reviews check CNET.COM.

Just go based on your preference. Don't get brainwashed by all this NONSENSE tech talk that DOES NOT APPLY TO US.

We can't. So just go with Iphone Bro. It started it all. It created an industry for others to follow...

PERSONALLY FOR ME: ANDROID SUCKS. CHEAP SHIT that IS NOT DEPENDABLE. LAGGY. SHITTY APPS. AN OS FOR NERDS. NOT NORMAL PEOPLE...

zvzot4.gif

J

All iPhones are 200$ paperweights useful for nothing, lacking major functionality. They are iShit basically. Who cares about Apple UI, u can get lot better UI spending 1 hr on ur Andriod phone and change it as you want. Its intrusive. It just becoming a fool by paying 200$ for a call dropping, non-performing iShit LOL. iShit is for fools, not the smart

ROMS, ROOTING, AAA SHIT ANTHA MANAKE ENDUKU... HEADACHE BROOO

:shakehands:

I thought u quit DB :straightface:

IN SHORT. (NOT TO INSULT ANYONE... JUST TELLING THE TRUTH). ANDROID WAS MADE FOR NERDS. OPEN SOURCE, ROOTING, ROMS WHO REALLY CARES? BESIDES THE NERS? COME ON...

GO FOR A DEPENDABLE IPHONE. GO TO YOUR LOCAL MALL. DOWNLAOD AN APP THAT GUIDES YOU TO STORES. GET SOMETHING ACCOMPLISHED WITH AN APP. THOSE SORT OF APPS THAT WORK... ARE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR IPHONE BTW lol

The iphone is meant to be used out of the box. Can't say the same for nerd infested android... :roflmao:

Still those that can customize are really happy cough srikar goripati cough

we are not nerds. Buy Iphone. :comfort:

All iPhones are 200$ paperweights useful for nothing, lacking major functionality. They are iShit basically. Who cares about Apple UI, u can get lot better UI spending 1 hr on ur Andriod phone and change it as you want. Its intrusive. It just becoming a fool by paying 200$ for a call dropping, non-performing iShit LOL

100 PERCENT AGREE IPHONE IS OVER PRICED.

STILL IT IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR US NON-TECHIES BRO...

IPHONE MIGHT BE UNDERPERFORMING... OR NOT THAT GREAT COMPARED TO THE POWER OF ANDORID... BUT IN THE END THE IPHONE STILL IS THE BEST FOR NON-TECHIES. IT HAS EVERYTHING WE NEED AND MORE. WITHOUT Customization... :shakehands:

26% of at&t customers are expected to take verizon wireless after releasing iphone 4 through their network that it self speaks...

\yeah bro I'm going for verizon as well...

still im scared looking at the 4G rates. People are saying 50 to 90 dollars... compare this to 30 dollar unlimited 3G...

100 PERCENT AGREE IPHONE IS OVER PRICED.

STILL IT IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR US NON-TECHIES BRO...

IPHONE MIGHT BE UNDERPERFORMING... OR NOT THAT GREAT COMPARED TO THE POWER OF ANDORID... BUT IN THE END THE IPHONE STILL IS THE BEST FOR NON-TECHIES. IT HAS EVERYTHING WE NEED AND MORE. WITHOUT Customization... :shakehands:

Who cares. Still iPhone is for fools right as u said Android is for nerds LOL

In short iShit or iPhone is for fools, not the smart .

Can't even transfer a song or a pic via bluetooth on ur iShit. Its lacking soo much in all the functionality. This is just a basic functionality. Forget about other slightly advanced functionalities that the iPhone aka iShit misses

thats cool bro. But you fail to see the point. we are not as knowledgeable as you on tech talk.

we really dont have the patience to use android (which might be better I agree)

MASS CONSUMER (BLIND AND IGNORANT MAYBE) NEEDS AN IPHONE. Thats allll

In short iShit or iPhone is for fools, not the smart .

Can't even transfer a song or a pic via bluetooth on ur iShit. Its lacking soo much in all the functionality. This is just a basic functionality. Forget about other slightly advanced functionalities that the iPhone aka iShit misses

lol uncle why do you want to transfer a song.. u know it's illegal.. so apple guys stopped using bluetooth :bananadance:

Plzz no personal abuses...healthy disco cheyyandi :shakehands:

There are no abuses brooo...

just wanted to voice the minority opinion on a db filled with engineers.

please go out and try for yourself.

always rmbr... if you have to go through the headache of customization... its not worth it :shakehands:

Archived