KOK annai...

Ram Harish

There will be no abuse from side, as long as the topic is to the point. Statements like Android is for nerds, makes be start abuse on Apple fan boys

fine bro... I will replace nerd with "Techies" if that makes you happy... :shakehands:

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol uncle why do you want to transfer a song.. u know it's illegal.. so apple guys stopped using bluetooth :bananadance:

OK. Take a pic on ur iPhone and can u transfer it to my phone using bluetooth ?

So, I buy iPhone for 200 $ and Apple dictates to me how to use it, not to transfer songs or pics through bluetooth. I guess Apple thinks all its users are fools.

OK. Take a pic on ur iPhone and can u transfer it to my phone using bluetooth ?

So, I buy iPhone for 200 $ and Apple dictates to me how to use it, not to transfer songs or pics through bluetooth. I guess Apple thinks all its users are fools.

you have an unlimited dataplan uncle..why do you want to use bluetooth.. just attach it to u r email and send it rather than waiting for other person to start a connection, transfer data,..... I feel email is better....

you have an unlimited dataplan uncle..why do you want to use bluetooth.. just attach it to u r email and send it rather than waiting for other person to start a connection, transfer data,..... I feel email is better....

So, what your telling is all sorts of workarounds and ur trying to cover the basic deficiency of the device LOL

I used Palm Pre Plus... for Verizon for a couple of months... FANTASTIC DEVICE.

MULTI TASKING WAS INCREDIBLE.

IT COPIED IPHONE TO THE CORE lol

BUT WHERE IT FAILED WAS LACK OF APPS, and DEVELOPERS.

ALSO BAD MARKETING...

still PALM WON BEST OF CES FOR THE PALM PRE... IT HAD SO MUCH POTENTIAL (THIS WAS THE PRE-ANDROID DAYS BTW)

Palm pre was the closest competitor to Iphone...

one more point I dont understand.. u call apple devices as over priced, why is that so?

motorola droid versions cost 200$, blackberry storm cost 200$ Aren't they overpriced?

BB are always over-priced. Same with Droid...

apple sold 15 million ipads.. no one expected it...

wallstreet experts expected around 6 million... surpassed every ones expectations..

even I lauged at the IPAD. IT WAS A MIRACLE.

TODAY I HAVE SO MUCH RESPECT FOR IT.

IT CREATED AN INDUSTRY. ACTUALLY BROUGHT IT FROM THE DEAD LOL...

one more point I dont understand.. u call apple devices as over priced, why is that so?

motorola droid versions cost 200$, blackberry storm cost 200$ Aren't they overpriced?

Wait for 3-4 months and Driod price will come down.iPhone price will not come down till there is next version of the phone. Just compare flagship iOS vs Andriod devices in AT&T for example. iPhone is 200 $ and Captivate is what, free or max 10-20 $. Captivate has similar hardware specs to the iPhone mostly, but offers lot lot more features, if you can use.

mari 26 % at&t customers verizon ki endhuku velthunnaru when they have a chance to buy iphone under at&t

Mari why is Android the fastest growing platform in the world ? Why has Samsung Galaxy S devices done so well on AT&T, icompeting directly with iPhone being sold on AT&T ? Both sides have hardcore fan boys in the market.

Apple can make IShoe. A shoe with capabilities to make phone calls.

We will laugh.

It will sell millions, and become a cultural icon.

Android will step in to make 10000's of shoes to every shoe maker to compete

^This is history unfolding in front of us.

Jai Apple. Jai Steve Jobs.

Apple is sole innovator today (regardless of what perspective you look at it)

Companies exist to compete/copy Apple.

LOL apple is a copier too. Only innovative product of theirs is the iPod. There were touch screen phones in the market before iPhone , there were tablets before iPad LOL. All these devices were copies

Wait for 3-4 months and Driod price will come down.iPhone price will not come down till there is next version of the phone. Just compare flagship iOS vs Andriod devices in AT&T for example. iPhone is 200 $ and Captivate is what, free or max 10-20 $. Captivate has similar hardware specs to the iPhone mostly, but offers lot lot more features, if you can use.

iphone vadu edhaina technology ni develop chesthe .. he can use it only on ipad , ipod, iphone.. inkekkada use cheyyaledu....

but that's not the case with samsung... samsung edhaina technology ni develop chesthe chala areas lo vadathadu... dhani valla vadi r&d cost thaggudhe.... so finally price thagguthundhe..

They are so many reasons ba... Cost doesn't directly depend on hardware and software.. they are only a part..

LOL apple is a copier too. Only innovative product of theirs is the iPod. There were touch screen phones in the market before iPhone , there were tablets before iPad LOL. All these devices were copies

Yeah that is true. But no one was able to create that package that works.

No one was able to create the tablet known as the ipad.

Its just a system that works. Apps. mainstream apps.

Apple brought the tech world to the mass consumer in a magical package.

For that they are the only innovator.

Compare a touch screen phone like LG VENUS to IPHONE.

Today all touch screen phones model Iphone.

Like I said. ITS A MAGICAL PACKAGE THAT JUST WORKS.

INNOVATION IN THE TRUEST SENSE

Mari why is Android the fastest growing platform in the world ? Why has Samsung Galaxy S devices done so well on AT&T, icompeting directly with iPhone being sold on AT&T ? Both sides have hardcore fan boys in the market.

us gurunche matladukundham.... world gurunche endhuku le...

android is growing because there is not other option available for the customers... they have two options ios or android.. so they are forced to choose android... windows mobile fail ayyindhe.. windows mobile kanuka hit ayyi unte.. ios sales pedda effect undadhu.. android sales medha drastic effect untadhe..

Archived