Seetha born in nepal

jaytheking

:laughing: dani paramartham adi kadu uncle..it means i am tired of typing and since u cannot come up with origins of vedas and who authored them ..i can rest and u can do more to learn how they were authored over yrs..unless and until u realise that vedas were authored by huge no of unknown authors..u will not realise the significance of Aryabhattas contribution and Bhaskara's prose to aryabhatta's work on this issue...

That is what I say. Others people's work, independent of the Vedas has been hijacked and authored by many into the Vedas, as time went by. Wait for another 500 years and they will add Gandhiji's book on ahimsha and truth into the vedas and publicize that Vedas contained all these concepts. Aryabhatta and Bhaskara were from ancient India, that doesn't mean they wrote Vedas. They were esteemed scientists/mathematicians and had nothing to do with religion. Attributing their work to the Vedas is comical.:roflmao:

The original Vedas had some hymns about how to please the gods and perform rituals. Whatever you study today, as Vedas is subsequent centuries worth of hijacking of other's work to glorify Vedas.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me Religion/Meditation/Bakthi is reaching same state of illusion where mind is unreasonably calm/peaceful, which can also be obtained by Alchohol/Gaanja/other drugs.

Both provide only temporary solace and you will be back to your regular self in an hour or two.

Ee statement matram ultimate Faritala vuncle di. Okka statement too mottam equate sesi paresadu vuncle :roflmao:

Archived