Seetha born in nepal

jaytheking

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hinduism aka Brahmanism is the only religion that helped many conflicting theories co-exist within a single religion. While one stream of Hinduism preached argument for a designer or God concept(daivatva), Upanishads gloried the concept of non-duality (advaitva) i.e man is god. Hinduism also had another theory called Samkya which doesn't even speak about God, only prakruthi and purusha. Yoga is closed tied to Samkya. Bhagavat Gita is a fusion of Samkya and Daivatva God concept. Hinduism also had one of the oldest atheist philosophy embedded into a religion Carvaka(can you believe that,atheism as a part of religion).

In fact, vedas and Upanishads are conflicting in concept i.e diavatva vs adaivatva. Adaivata became popular during the raise of Buddhism in India. To ensure the survival of

Brahminism, Upanishads were appended to Vedas and referred as Vedantas. Once, Brahmins successfully got rid of Buddhism from India, they came back to the concept of daivatya and wrote puranas (stories praising gods like Ramayana, Mahabharata and otthers). If you study history and look at the chronology of events and scripts vedas followed by Upanishads followed by Puranas, there is a clear trend of adding modern gods like Rama, Krishna and switching in between theories to ensure survival of the religion.

srikar... Ivanni chadavatam,research cheyatam kastam le kani .. eh cocnepts meda netflix lo edanna movies untey chudu... week end chusi Monay full information tho vasta...

I am from a communist family... my dad never went to temples... still i grew up i didnt belive much in god ( Nothing against but nothing in favour).. when i started doing things which are out of my control then started going to temples doing pujas and all because of fear/in security ...

Communist family kabatti evariki teliyavu vedad,upanishads and all no elders were there to clarify our doubts... festival enduku chesukuntamo kuda proper ga teliyadu.... communist family lo festival antey nidra levagane mega tegutundi inti venaka... garelu, meat laginchatame festival

so konchem resarch cheddam what is what anedi...

i am not qualified for this disco uncle..let us consider that what ever written in vedas is human creation and they attributed it to god, then there is stuff in vedas like astrology which has to be godly..they found out panetrey motion including their speeds(even speed of light) with naked eye which has to be godly..how could a man calculate the speed of saturn before 1600AD(worst case for origin of vedas) with naked eye..no telescope to see it on this planet at that time

Reference to speed is simply untrue. Vedas didn't have such speed or planets concepts or complicated scientific hymps. All they had is some basic observational astrology, which gave them the basic structure of solar system etc. As I told earlier, during all ancient times, all contemporary civilizations had that observational astrology in their scriptures. As I said, lot of scientific impetus might have been added to glorify Vedas, but the original text didn't have complicated stuff

in astrology ..they have formulae(written unknown years back) basing on the speeds,and solar positions of planets which have been proved dead accurate

As I said, they didn't have formula for sure. Vedas are just vocal reciting of hymns and I can't believe that they had formula sung out. Your right that they had idea of position of planets, as all contemporary civilizations of that time like Greeks and Mesopotamians did. :shakehands:

srikar... Ivanni chadavatam,research cheyatam kastam le kani .. eh cocnepts meda netflix lo edanna movies untey chudu... week end chusi Monay full information tho vasta...

I am from a communist family... my dad never went to temples... still i grew up i didnt belive much in god ( Nothing against but nothing in favour).. when i started doing things which are out of my control then started going to temples doing pujas and all because of fear/in security ...

Communist family kabatti evariki teliyavu vedad,upanishads and all no elders were there to clarify our doubts... festival enduku chesukuntamo kuda proper ga teliyadu.... communist family lo festival antey nidra levagane mega tegutundi inti venaka... garelu, meat laginchatame festival

so konchem resarch cheddam what is what anedi...

Rwakesh vuncle deni gurinchi eedios naku telisi levvu, various blogs n other sources chaduvukovadam. Comminists are all haters of religion, so communist mindset too chuste kavalani vimarsistaru. My mindset is that is whatever being told to me , Ramayana or Mahabharata I see if its verifyable with logic and verifyable facts. I have read some communist views on Ramayana but they had very few facts, but more desperate abuses on religion.

The view I see when you fear and do pujas is that we humans have evolved with an instrinsic design defect called fear. Animals don't have fear in god and they don't pray God. But still they live and die. Ancient humans lived and died like animals. Only with the advent of agriculture and civilization, man developed fear for future, fear for the unexpected and that fear turned into religion. I don't know if God exists, but my concept is that if he does exist, he is not stupid enough to expect poojas, donations or whatever to give blessings.

Hinduism aka Brahmanism is the only religion that helped many conflicting theories co-exist within a single religion. While one stream of Hinduism preached argument for a designer or God concept(daivatva), Upanishads gloried the concept of non-duality (advaitva) i.e man is god. Hinduism also had another theory called Samkya which doesn't even speak about God, only prakruthi and purusha. Yoga is closed tied to Samkya. Bhagavat Gita is a fusion of Samkya and Daivatva God concept. Hinduism also had one of the oldest atheist philosophy embedded into a religion Carvaka(can you believe that,atheism as a part of religion).

In fact, vedas and Upanishads are conflicting in concept i.e diavatva vs adaivatva. Adaivata became popular during the raise of Buddhism in India. To ensure the survival of

Brahminism, Upanishads were appended to Vedas and referred as Vedantas. Once, Brahmins successfully got rid of Buddhism from India, they came back to the concept of daivatya and wrote puranas (stories praising gods like Ramayana, Mahabharata and otthers). If you study history and look at the chronology of events and scripts vedas followed by Upanishads followed by Puranas, there is a clear trend of adding modern gods like Rama, Krishna and switching in between theories to ensure survival of the religion.

article rasina vadu god laga unnadu anta chusinatte rasadu.. :hypnotized: ..vadu vedas ki chronology ettaga ichado telisthe danibatti argue cheyochu uncle...one thing is clear uncle..hinduism gave chance for change and argument(by embracing different philosopies)unlike other religions which are absolute...

inka brahmins getting rid of buddhism is a trash uncle...main enemy of buddhism is itself..Under buddha it went great heights..they established large monastries..after his demise there were clashes among various sects(they also developed anti theories)they became very rich because of heavy donations..then they brought a change of rule which buddha had vehemently opposed they allowed unmarried women into monasteries...it changed everything..they were also constantly plundered by invaders as they were very rich..

The view I see when you fear and do pujas is that we humans have evolved with an instrinsic design defect called fear. Animals don't have fear in god and they don't pray God. But still they live and die. Ancient humans lived and died like animals. Only with the advent of agriculture and civilization, man developed fear for future, fear for the unexpected and that fear turned into religion. I don't know if God exists, but my concept is that if he does exist, he is not stupid enough to expect poojas, donations or whatever to give blessings.

I completely Agree...

As I said, they didn't have formula for sure. Vedas are just vocal reciting of hymns and I can't believe that they had formula sung out. Your right that they had idea of position of planets, as all contemporary civilizations of that time like Greeks and Mesopotamians did. :shakehands:

:hitwithrock: whtever uncle then greeks and mesopotamins were godly too..point here is how could greeks calculated the speed of saturn let alone see it in the sky...

if u read one such verse of the formulea u will uderstand how it can be recited..btw i always remember reciting (a+b)2=a2+b2+2ab..

article rasina vadu god laga unnadu anta chinatte rasadu.. :hypnotized: ..vadu vedas ki chronology ettaga ichado telisthe danibatti argue cheyochu uncle...one thing is clear uncle..hinduism gave chance for change and argument(by embracing different philosopies)unlike other religions which are absolute...

inka brahmins getting rid of buddhism is a trash uncle...main enemy of buddhism is itself..Under buddha it went great heights..they established large monastries..after his demise there were clashes among various sects(they also developed anti theories)they became very rich because of heavy donations..then they brought a change of rule which buddha had vehemently opposed they allowed unmarried women into monasteries...it changed everything..they were also constantly plundered by invaders as they were very rich..

Adi copy kottina rasina matter kadu vuncle, naa research too nenu rasina matter. There is a clear chronology Vedas followed by Upanishads and then Puranas.

Yes it is true. Brahminism and emerging Islam were the 2 main reasons for Buddhism vanishing from India. Brahmins at that time stirred lot of anti-Buddhism sentiments to ensure survival of Brahminism. Muslims did their part by being violent on Buddists, while Buddhists never hit back. Both factors combined to reduce the Buddhist onslaught in India

Rwakesh vuncle deni gurinchi eedios naku telisi levvu, various blogs n other sources chaduvukovadam. Comminists are all haters of religion, so communist mindset too chuste kavalani vimarsistaru. My mindset is that is whatever being told to me , Ramayana or Mahabharata I see if its verifyable with logic and verifyable facts. I have read some communist views on Ramayana but they had very few facts, but more desperate abuses on religion.

we do puja not out of fear uncle ..but bakthi...we do it to attain "moksha" not gifts..

:hitwithrock: whtever uncle then greeks and mesopotamins were godly too..point here is how could greeks calculated the speed of saturn let alone see it in the sky...

if u read one such verse of the formulea u will uderstand how it can be recited..btw i always remember reciting (a+b)2=a2+b2+2ab..

The point is that no body calculated and had forumule during very ancient times. As time went by, poeple like Phyhogoras or Aryabhatta did come up with formulae. But these people were way way after Vedic times. You just can't attribute to someone like Aryabhatta's brilliance to Vedas. They were from 2 different chronological times.

I can't stop laughing at reciting (a+b)2 :rofl2:

Adi copy kottina rasina matter kadu vuncle, naa research too nenu rasina matter. There is a clear chronology Vedas followed by Upanishads and then Puranas.

Yes it is true. Brahminism and emerging Islam were the 2 main reasons for Buddhism vanishing from India. Brahmins at that time stirred lot of anti-Buddhism sentiments to ensure survival of Brahminism. Muslims did their part by being violent on Buddists, while Buddhists never hit back. Both factors combined to reduce the Buddhist onslaught in India

anta conclusive evidences eda dorikay uncle niku...dont come to conclusions from just one source..btw..can just explain how brahmins(high caste) could attack buddhists(other sections) supported by kshatriyas(kings of those days)..how can they even stirr revolts among people who joined buddhism out of hate over brahmins

we do puja not out of fear uncle ..but bakthi...we do it to attain "moksha" not gifts..

RRC lo b chepinattu... " Gundu ah enduku kottinchukuntunnadu, malli vastai ani eh ga... Ventrukalu Molavbavu ani telistey Okakdu ivvadu" " Eh devudu Varalu ivvadu ani cheptey Okkadu Okakdu kuda Gudi mettu ekkadu"

Ila cheppina inka poojalu chestaru antava bro... Atleast major part chesedi in security valla they dont know proper reason or Puranas... thgey simply pray for well being and out of insecurity

The point is that no body calculated and had forumule during very ancient times. As time went by, poeple like Phyhogoras or Aryabhatta did come up with formulae. But these people were way way after Vedic times. You just can't attribute to someone like Aryabhatta's brilliance to Vedas. They were from 2 different chronological times.

I can't stop laughing at reciting (a+b)2 :rofl2:

so u say aryabhatta or pythagorus identified saturn with telescope???

article rasina vadu god laga unnadu anta chusinatte rasadu.. :hypnotized: ..vadu vedas ki chronology ettaga ichado telisthe danibatti argue cheyochu uncle...one thing is clear uncle..hinduism gave chance for change and argument(by embracing different philosopies)unlike other religions which are absolute...

Ur right here. Hinduism encouraged multiple contradicting philosophies and that was its greatness. Aren't you losing its beauty, when you go and start doing puja and reading and blindly believing some puranas. Why doesn't modern Hinduism encourage adaivatva or Carvaka ? Why is its losing its beauty and uniquess by sticking to one philosophy ? :atwitsend: :atwitsend:

Name edaina kuda concept ade gaa vuncle. Bhakthi and Moksha are all philosophical synonyms for 'Fear'. If you go to some other religion, they will name it differently. :bananadance:

:laughing: ledhu uncle they are different..nenu kuda milagane argue chesevadini..time has to come to get enlightenment..ur day comes someday

and GOD is different from religion. Each persons interpretation of the best human being , with the qualities which are rare(Courage/Grace/Noble/What ever he thinks is noble) and difficult to attain is GOD.

We pray different GODs and even if we like certain GOD, the reasons or qualities we like in him are different.

IT is our quest for the Grace , it is our projection of the BEST we could be.

This is the reason, why many people here sometimes say NTR is GOD.

Ur right here. Hinduism encouraged multiple contradicting philosophies and that was its greatness. Aren't you losing its beauty, when you go and start doing puja and reading and blindly believing some puranas. Why doesn't modern Hinduism encourage adaivatva or Carvaka ? Why is its losing its beauty and uniquess by sticking to one philosophy ? :atwitsend: :atwitsend:

:hitwithrock: hinduism doesnt encourage any philosopy..its upto u to choose..my mom is attending ADVITA classes for the last 6yrs..if want ill send her gurus teachings cd..

so u say aryabhatta or pythagorus identified saturn with telescope???

I'm not aruging about how Aryabhatta or Pythogoras identified saturn or venus. All I'm saying is that great work done by Aryabhatta and Pythogoras can't be hijacked to glorify Vedas or some ancient Greek religion. As I said, Aryabhatta or Pythogoras belong to completely different chrological timespans when compared to Vedas. Its like saying that all modern genetic engineering success can be attributed to Darwin. Darwin died in 1870, while modern genetic engineering is making strides in 2000, both are in two different timeframes.

:laughing: ledhu uncle they are different..nenu kuda milagane argue chesevadini..time has to come to get enlightenment..ur day comes someday

Vachindi kabatte I'm moving away from all this vuncle. Chinnappudu englightenment leeka nenu poojalu punaskaralu chesevadini,, gudiki vellevadini. I somehow feel deep within myself that moving away from all this, I see enlightenment :atwitsend: :atwitsend:

For me Religion/Meditation/Bakthi is reaching same state of illusion where mind is unreasonably calm/peaceful, which can also be obtained by Alchohol/Gaanja/other drugs.

Both provide only temporary solace and you will be back to your regular self in an hour or two.

Vuncle meeru navvanante oo vishayam chepta. Naku peace of mind vachedi Balayya cinema susinaffudu. Simha superhit ayite collections kummutunte I experienced some strange peace within myself. Endukantaru :atwitsend: :atwitsend:

I'm not aruging about how Aryabhatta or Pythogoras identified saturn or venus. All I'm saying is that great work done by Aryabhatta and Pythogoras can't be hijacked to glorify Vedas or some ancient Greek religion. As I said, Aryabhatta or Pythogoras belong to completely different chrological timespans when compared to Vedas. Its like saying that all modern genetic engineering success can be attributed to Darwin. Darwin died in 1870, while modern genetic engineering is making strides in 2000, both are in two different timeframes.

uncle what is the timespan of Vedas??Arya bhatta birth year??

anta conclusive evidences eda dorikay uncle niku...dont come to conclusions from just one source..btw..can just explain how brahmins(high caste) could attack buddhists(other sections) supported by kshatriyas(kings of those days)..how can they even stirr revolts among people who joined buddhism out of hate over brahmins

Research cheste meeke tesustindi vuncle. Also, try to understand why we don't pray Indra, Agni and Vayu etc. Then try to understand where modern gods like Rama and Krishna originated from. Try to look at material for dating back these epics. You will know. Its not easy, but you will see the chronology. \

Not all kings supported Buddhism. Some famous kings were Buddishts, but not all of them were :shakehands:

Archived