🟥💢🟥 Hindutva side-effects 🟥💢🟥

GOLI SODA

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, MSDTarak said:

Seeing ur post one can clearly make out that you were trying to undermine hinduism saying it was not well documented when compared to Judaism , i asked you single text from world history apart from 5 old books which talks about their tribes. 

Brother 2 things here, 

1.You are confused between Caste system and class system, please go thru below article of mine explaining both clearly 

https://mycountrymydharma.wordpress.com/2019/03/26/what-is-caste-and-what-is-class-2/?preview=true

2. There are two kinds of evils in society , social evils and religious sponsored (book supported evils), i asked you to bring out one text that supports sati, then we can talk . On example of varna system, we accepted it thru manu smrithi and I gave a full article about that with examples from same text.

I am not going to judge you from my perspective as you tried to judge me.

1. Thanks for referring me to your article and let me give my opinion on this.  It is like you already give a status to a person even before he is born and it depends on a person's capability to change his status. How can you even give a status to a person, for example Brahmin has to educate people? Don't you think this kind of classification led to the development of caste system in India? What I am talking is practicality and you see this in the current society. At several places in your article 'stupid' word is used, if you communicate such an article it will be rejected outright. You could have mentioned clearly why was there a need to develop caste system. Additionally, why is this system not successful but some societies are successful even when they do not have such systems (some even do not have god concept)

2. Can you translate these? These are related to Sati. I do not know Sanskrit, it seems they are from Rigveda. There are multiple interpretations of these lines in the literature.

इमा नारीरविधवाः सुपत्नीराञ्जनेन सर्पिषा संविशन्तु |
अनश्रवो.अनमीवाः सुरत्ना आ रोहन्तु जनयोयोनिमग्रे || (RV 10.18.7)

उदीर्ष्व नार्यभि जीवलोकं गतासुमेतमुप शेष एहि |
हस्तग्राभस्य दिधिषोस्तवेदं पत्युर्जनित्वमभि सम्बभूथ || (RV 10.18.8)

Considering Hindu texts are 'what is heard' and 'what is remembered', what is the impact of a social practices on religious texts? 

17 hours ago, kurnool NTR said:

I am not going to judge you from my perspective as you tried to judge me.

1. Thanks for referring me to your article and let me give my opinion on this.  It is like you already give a status to a person even before he is born and it depends on a person's capability to change his status. How can you even give a status to a person, for example Brahmin has to educate people? Don't you think this kind of classification led to the development of caste system in India? What I am talking is practicality and you see this in the current society. At several places in your article 'stupid' word is used, if you communicate such an article it will be rejected outright. You could have mentioned clearly why was there a need to develop caste system. Additionally, why is this system not successful but some societies are successful even when they do not have such systems (some even do not have god concept)

2. Can you translate these? These are related to Sati. I do not know Sanskrit, it seems they are from Rigveda. There are multiple interpretations of these lines in the literature.

इमा नारीरविधवाः सुपत्नीराञ्जनेन सर्पिषा संविशन्तु |
अनश्रवो.अनमीवाः सुरत्ना आ रोहन्तु जनयोयोनिमग्रे || (RV 10.18.7)

उदीर्ष्व नार्यभि जीवलोकं गतासुमेतमुप शेष एहि |
हस्तग्राभस्य दिधिषोस्तवेदं पत्युर्जनित्वमभि सम्बभूथ || (RV 10.18.8)

Considering Hindu texts are 'what is heard' and 'what is remembered', what is the impact of a social practices on religious texts? 

1. For the first point I at least assume you have understood what is difference between caste and class system, it may be the caste system that we practice today but what our scriptures said was about class system which you could change in due course as showed examples in my article, hope you at least agree with this. 
 Now coming to your disagreement on your class system saying how can you decide a status of a person even before he is born?, First of all let me clear out no person will given status when he is not still born, he would be given a status after he is born, this answer was given to partha by Sri Krishna in geetha with karma Siddhartha , so let me ask you why are we born as human when there are 87 lakh species around the world,?, Can you show me a profound and best theory form a religious perspective or scientific perspective to this question  other than karma siddantha?, If you can answer this then it will answer your question easily how a person gets a status before he is born. Secondly it would take same amount of struggle for a higher varna guy to protect his varna and not to decline from the varna is he is born in. Who said this varna system is not successful , even today you are following same in IT companies as well, irrespective of the birth status we are honoring people who can struggle in their own fields, doesn't it look like a varna system to you? , U may treat a sweeper in a company and CEO as employee but they have thier own limit of handling the things and that's what even varna system says about the society. 
 And lastly these are not my words it's ambedkar thinking that 'Lack of inter varna marriages led to caste system that we have today where we can't change our birth varna to another' 

2. Will surely look into the skills that you have provided and get back to you, since am not well versed Sanskrit pundit. 

And finally you can't blame religious texts for society that you built  for what you have not heard correctly or forgot form the texts that you are blaming. 

I really appreciate your effort in search of truth.

@kurnool NTR more over one more point to clarify, there is caste practice moreover in the other religions much higher that hinduism but we do not have poorva paksha of it. 

If we take example of your fav Judaism , there is a sect called as Levi's in 12 tribes of Jews and only they used to work as priests in their temples, and 11 tribes used to feed them in the name of god and it was completely based on the birth status but not anything, they also dethroned a king called as Arobham who tried to change this thing (can give you all the references from Torah if needed) , but sad part is we only consider our class system as evil where we laud this kind of caste system saying they were the best tribe in the world. 

On 11/29/2020 at 9:31 AM, MSDTarak said:

1. For the first point I at least assume you have understood what is difference between caste and class system, it may be the caste system that we practice today but what our scriptures said was about class system which you could change in due course as showed examples in my article, hope you at least agree with this. 
 Now coming to your disagreement on your class system saying how can you decide a status of a person even before he is born?, First of all let me clear out no person will given status when he is not still born, he would be given a status after he is born, this answer was given to partha by Sri Krishna in geetha with karma Siddhartha , so let me ask you why are we born as human when there are 87 lakh species around the world,?, Can you show me a profound and best theory form a religious perspective or scientific perspective to this question  other than karma siddantha?, If you can answer this then it will answer your question easily how a person gets a status before he is born. Secondly it would take same amount of struggle for a higher varna guy to protect his varna and not to decline from the varna is he is born in. Who said this varna system is not successful , even today you are following same in IT companies as well, irrespective of the birth status we are honoring people who can struggle in their own fields, doesn't it look like a varna system to you? , U may treat a sweeper in a company and CEO as employee but they have thier own limit of handling the things and that's what even varna system says about the society. 
 And lastly these are not my words it's ambedkar thinking that 'Lack of inter varna marriages led to caste system that we have today where we can't change our birth varna to another' 

2. Will surely look into the skills that you have provided and get back to you, since am not well versed Sanskrit pundit. 

And finally you can't blame religious texts for society that you built  for what you have not heard correctly or forgot form the texts that you are blaming. 

I really appreciate your effort in search of truth.

1. It seems you are linking previous life with the current life. Without such a linkage, it is not possible to give a status to person who is just born. A brahmin son is called a Brahmin and Sudra son a Sudra by this society. With such a discrimination and perception, we may not give equal opportunities to all the people. We have already seen this on our society how lower caste people are deprived of education (traditionally Sudras are considered lower caste).

I agree that a person has the capability to change his stature (from one varna to another) but here we are talking about only 1 or 2 % who can rise to such high levels. They are like top rankers irrespective of their backgrounds. What about the other people who are not given equal opportunities since their childhood.

The instances you referred to vouch the class system may not be apt here - To become a group leader or CEO, it is several years of hard work and determination one achieves in their life time. 

Religious texts are great as they are written by scholars for hundreds of years but there should also be a proper guidance on how to implement them from day to day life. 

7 hours ago, MSDTarak said:

@kurnool NTR more over one more point to clarify, there is caste practice moreover in the other religions much higher that hinduism but we do not have poorva paksha of it. 

If we take example of your fav Judaism , there is a sect called as Levi's in 12 tribes of Jews and only they used to work as priests in their temples, and 11 tribes used to feed them in the name of god and it was completely based on the birth status but not anything, they also dethroned a king called as Arobham who tried to change this thing (can give you all the references from Torah if needed) , but sad part is we only consider our class system as evil where we laud this kind of caste system saying they were the best tribe in the world. 

I know there are sub sects in every religion. 

I am also a favorite of Islam in certain practices. For example it reminds me of Sasangasana (Rabbit pose) when they touch their forehead to ground while doing Namaz. It helps proper blood circulation to head parts. 

51 minutes ago, kurnool NTR said:

I know there are sub sects in every religion. 

I am also a favorite of Islam in certain practices. For example it reminds me of Sasangasana (Rabbit pose) when they touch their forehead to ground while doing Namaz. It helps proper blood circulation to head parts. 

Wow u know that there are sects but you ignore discrimination there 🙈? Wow just wow. 

56 minutes ago, kurnool NTR said:

1. It seems you are linking previous life with the current life. Without such a linkage, it is not possible to give a status to person who is just born. A brahmin son is called a Brahmin and Sudra son a Sudra by this society. With such a discrimination and perception, we may not give equal opportunities to all the people. We have already seen this on our society how lower caste people are deprived of education (traditionally Sudras are considered lower caste).

I agree that a person has the capability to change his stature (from one varna to another) but here we are talking about only 1 or 2 % who can rise to such high levels. They are like top rankers irrespective of their backgrounds. What about the other people who are not given equal opportunities since their childhood.

The instances you referred to vouch the class system may not be apt here - To become a group leader or CEO, it is several years of hard work and determination one achieves in their life time. 

Religious texts are great as they are written by scholars for hundreds of years but there should also be a proper guidance on how to implement them from day to day life. 

మీరు ఎన్ని సార్లు బొమ్మిని తిమ్మిని చేసినా తిమ్మిని బొమ్మిని చేసినా మళ్ళీ చెప్పిందే చెబుతున్నారు, అసలు మీ భావం ఏమిటో అసలు అర్థం కావట్లేదు . 

Do you think whole world gives equal opportunities when ur born?, Okadu ekkado manchi kotadeeshwarudi intlo pudatadu, inkodu kadu beeda vadi intlo pudatadu so irrespective of their social status like class or caste how do you justify that his birth has given him a equal opportunity?, Nenu karma siddanthamane oka profound theory ni mee mundu petta to atleast justify it, am asking a simple question that how does other religions mainly born outside this land justifies this discrimination? 

Archived