74.23 -Ache Din mitro

AnnaGaru

Following regular price cuts during the last 40 days, diesel is now at its cheapest in the last 3 months while petrol price is at an 8-month low level. Petrol price was today cut down by 33 paise and diesel by 36 paise. Petrol price is now below the Rs 74 mark for the first time in the last 8 months. A litre of petrol costs Rs 73.24 in Delhi, Rs 78.80 in Mumbai, Rs 73.81 in Bengaluru, Rs 76.01 in Chennai and Rs 75.24 in Kolkata.

Diesel, on the other hand, costs Rs 68.13 per litre in Delhi, Rs 71.33 in Mumbai, Rs 68.48 in Bengaluru, Rs 71.95 in Chennai and Rs 69.98 in Kolkata. Diesel price in Delhi is now at its lowest since the last 3 months.

>>Ee OPEC edhavalu oka 6 months nidrapothe bagundu:ready2fight:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You still think Modi is good for India? Only thing he's good for is MAY BE Gujarat ... at the expense of everyone else in India ... how is that acceptable to you? I don't understand ... 

Every step modi took the last four years as PM ... is at the expense of other states ... he's supposed to be the prime minister ... he acting like a gujarat prime minister ... 

We have many in India who can do better as PM ... even within BJP ... especially within bjp ... 

to be honest, he's a sad excuse for a leader ... 

3 minutes ago, minion said:

You still think Modi is good for India? Only thing he's good for is MAY BE Gujarat ... at the expense of everyone else in India ... how is that acceptable to you? I don't understand ... 

Every step modi took the last four years as PM ... is at the expense of other states ... he's supposed to be the prime minister ... he acting like a gujarat prime minister ... 

We have many in India who can do better as PM ... even within BJP ... especially within bjp ... 

to be honest, he's sad excuse for a leader ... 

Inka entha kalam same rhetoric, AP ki cheppindhi cheyaledhu ante ok I agree

But central schemes and delivery :no1:

10 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Inka entha kalam same rhetoric, AP ki cheppindhi cheyaledhu ante ok I agree

But central schemes and delivery :no1:

ap ki emi cheyyakunda ... evariko edo chesamante makenduku saar ... 

AP situation lo basic responsibility ignore chesi CBN meeda paddaru bjp vallu ... local galli leaders anukunte sardukupovacchu ...

Naalugellu cheppularigela thirigadu CBN paapam ... CBN ni bjp vallu treat chesindi chusthe kadupu tharukkuponthundi ...

meeru inka bjp ante ... mee ishtam le  :bawling:

3 minutes ago, minion said:

ap emi cheyyakunda ... evariko edo chesamante makenduku saar ... 

AP situation lo basic responsibility ignore chesi CBN meeda paddaru bjp vallu ... local galli leaders anukunte sardukupovacchu ...

Naalugellu cheppularigela thirigadu CBN paapam ... CBN ni bjp vallu treat chesindi chusthe kadupu tharukkuponthundi ...

meeru inka bjp ante ... mee ishtam le  :bawling:

I sympathize with CBN, things got derailed in the middle, very unfortunate and Modi has to take the blame for his misjudgement.  But for nation one more term of NDA needed. The trickle down benefits will be later shared by all states.

46 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Following regular price cuts during the last 40 days, diesel is now at its cheapest in the last 3 months while petrol price is at an 8-month low level. Petrol price was today cut down by 33 paise and diesel by 36 paise. Petrol price is now below the Rs 74 mark for the first time in the last 8 months. A litre of petrol costs Rs 73.24 in Delhi, Rs 78.80 in Mumbai, Rs 73.81 in Bengaluru, Rs 76.01 in Chennai and Rs 75.24 in Kolkata.

Diesel, on the other hand, costs Rs 68.13 per litre in Delhi, Rs 71.33 in Mumbai, Rs 68.48 in Bengaluru, Rs 71.95 in Chennai and Rs 69.98 in Kolkata. Diesel price in Delhi is now at its lowest since the last 3 months.

>>Ee OPEC edhavalu oka 6 months nidrapothe bagundu:ready2fight:

Pisikaaru le pappu... Penchindi meere.. andulo edo oka 5% tagginchi meme tagginchaam pandaga cheskondi annattu mee posts :damn:

41 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

I sympathize with CBN, things got derailed in the middle, very unfortunate and Modi has to take the blame for his misjudgement. 

Modi and Shah totally blew it ... valla chetta gujarat politics play chesaru ... CBN level veru ani arthamaithadi ee duo ki ... 

I hope BJP leadership wakes up before these two clowns drown the party ... I have seen better of BJP ... 

Like someone here said ... CBN has become spiritual ... I have seen it ... 

But, if I were modi/bjp ... I wouldn't take CBN for granted ... 

Archived