Cbn garu

Nfdbno1

You stopped the tdp rank and file for making any comments on bjp. Now you are facing the wrath of those bjp people. Look at the debate programs in the last 2-3 days, every bjp spokesperson makes partially untrue and partially hatefilled comments on YOU and TDP.

Agreed, you had a strategy for the next elections. But, now that you had to lose the credit of putting in your hardwork on polavaram, does it not look silly on you that the party is not strengthened beyond AP. I am not saying just the TG States or alliances with congress or trs. Please think about the party and likeminded forces in the south. See if it works for us to empower or engage with someone in the south. This day and age, language shouldn’t become the eternal barrier to reach the rest of India, those that are on the internet and watching TV, etc.

You have a great credibility and recognition beyond AP, please contribute some of it to the party. If none works, at least give us better direction.  Can we sustain another 2004, or can we vaguely guarantee that a 2004 won’t occur in the next 10 years, the answer is a big NO! So what is plan B?

If Cbn would have put political interests before state interests like kachaara epudo cut ayipoyedi bjp tho. I would say he has played his cards well until now.  People already feel BJP is the culprit in terms of state issues after bifurcation. BJP ki konchem kooda ground ivvaledu state lo. I would say BJP lost a chance to grow here. There is nothing he got to lose personally, may be state ki konchem setback  in terms of permissions etc but then centre cannot stop us forever. Also pattiseema, purushottapatnam are master stroke projects to keep bjp in check. Imagine public perspective without them.  Polavaram delay chesina life will move on, they can only delay not stop it. If we have developed so much in the last 3 years without much help from centre, we can do wonders without them too may be a little slowly.

May be CBN is looking out for allies to step out the right time. If you see, there are a lot of dissent enemies and allies for bjp. But none is coming out right now. Last 1 year is going to be crucial, hope he takes the right step at the right time.

TV debates are highly overrated, most of the panel don't even know the subject they are talking about. Avi choosthey illogical reasoning ki sagam chikaaku vasthundi, so I stopped long back.

Some political and developmental interests go hand in hand. It may not be either or in those cases. 

Yet, he needs to keep in mind that there’s also a pattern. 

What was 2004 to TDP is a 2014 to TTDP. There could be more of these going forward, either from Bjp or another party.

The suggestion is that sometimes you need grow to shield against a potential loss tomorrow.

18 hours ago, Nfdbno1 said:

You stopped the tdp rank and file for making any comments on bjp. Now you are facing the wrath of those bjp people. Look at the debate programs in the last 2-3 days, every bjp spokesperson makes partially untrue and partially hatefilled comments on YOU and TDP.

Agreed, you had a strategy for the next elections. But, now that you had to lose the credit of putting in your hardwork on polavaram, does it not look silly on you that the party is not strengthened beyond AP. I am not saying just the TG States or alliances with congress or trs. Please think about the party and likeminded forces in the south. See if it works for us to empower or engage with someone in the south. This day and age, language shouldn’t become the eternal barrier to reach the rest of India, those that are on the internet and watching TV, etc.

You have a great credibility and recognition beyond AP, please contribute some of it to the party. If none works, at least give us better direction.  Can we sustain another 2004, or can we vaguely guarantee that a 2004 won’t occur in the next 10 years, the answer is a big NO! So what is plan B?

I share your concerns too bro. TDP needs an aggressive approach in condemning false or untrue comments and remarks in the media. They have to be on it and be stedafast lekapotge boldantha damage jarugutundi.

Archived