Simhadri

orion

I wanted to post this before the day turns ...

Tarak's movie marathon has been going on in my house since the eve of his birthday. I just finished watching Simhadri, AGAIN. What a magnificent movie man !!!

Allow me to go on the limb and say this ... Sky is the limit for this kid. No matter what he does in the future, this movie is going to be a landmark of Telugu film forever. I dare to compare this to Thota Ramudu character (NTR's third movie) in a way.

Happy Birthday to Tarak !!!

navarasalu anni undi,, movie motham prati okka frame kooda chala interesting ga neat ga superb screenplay and story, :super: ,,last but not least music was :terrific:

inni kudirina movie ki director ki 200% nyayam cheyagaligina eekaika HERO mana TARAK :howdy: ,, one of my all time fav movie is Simhadri,,without any doubts,,, :band: :band: orion mama ,, nenu eveng gurthu techukuna Simhadri gurinchi,, nuvvu esav threaduu :shakehands:

to be frank anni rasalu samam ga vundi rajamouli teesina oke okka movie SIMHADRI.... comedy yenta vuntundo.. action antha vuntundi... sentiment antha vuntundi... romance antha vuntundi.. rajamouli teesina the Best movie forever...

Archived