JUNKO FURUTO

HelloNTR

NINNANE FACEBOOK LO CHUSA OKA GROUP...ANDULO EE MATTER CHADIVAKA MEETHO SHARE CHESKOVALI ANIPINCHINDI...IDHI AE SECTION LO VEYYALO ARDAM KALEDHU..CHALA DISTURB AYYA CHUSI..MEERU KUDA OKA 5 MIN VEELU CHUSKUNI CHADAVANDI...MANA WORLD ELANTI PSYCOS KUDA UNTARA ANIUPISTHUNDI.....

NOT FOR WEAK MINDED

On 25 November 1988, four boys, including Jo Kamisaku (KO, then 17; Kamisaku was a new family name he took after being released from prison [1]), abducted and held Furuta, a Third year high school (grade 12) student from Misato, Saitama Prefecture, for 44 days. They kept her captive in the house owned by the parents of Boy C, located in the Ayase district of Adachi, Tokyo.[2][3]

To forestall a manhunt, one of them forced Furuta into calling her own parents and telling them that she had run away from home, but was with "a friend" and was not in danger. He also browbeat her into posing as one of the boys' girlfriends when the parents of the house where she was held were around, but when it became clear that the parents would not call the police, he dropped this pretext. Furuta tried to escape several times, begging the parents more than once to help her, but they did nothing, apparently out of fear that Boy A would hurt them. Boy A was at the time a low-level yakuza leader and had bragged that he could use his connections to kill anyone who interfered.[citation needed]

According to their statements at their trial, the four of them raped her, beat her with metal rods and golf clubs, introduced foreign objects including a light bulb into her vagina, made her eat cockroaches and drink her own urine, inserted fireworks into her anus and set them off, forced Furuta to masturbate, cut her nipple with pliers, dropped dumbbells onto her stomach, and burned her with cigarettes and lighters. One of the burnings was punishment for attempting to call the police. At one point her injuries were so severe that according to one of the boys it took more than an hour for her to crawl downstairs to use the bathroom. They also related that "possibly a hundred different people" knew that Furuta had been imprisoned there, but it is not clear if this means they visited the house at different times while she was imprisoned there, or themselves either raped or abused her. When the boys refused to let her leave, she begged them on several occasions to "kill (her) and get it over with".[citation needed]

On January 4, 1989, using a loss at mah-jong as a pretext, the four beat her with an iron barbell, poured lighter fluid on her legs, arms, face and stomach, and set her on fire. She died later that day of shock. The four boys claimed that they were not aware of how badly injured she was, and that they believed she had been malingering.[citation needed]

On January 5, the killers hid her corpse in a 55-gallon drum filled with cement; the perpetrators disposed the drum in a tract of reclaimed land in Koto, Tokyo.[4]

FULL NEWS AT WIKIPEDIA LINK:My link

FACEBOOK GROUP LINKMy link

ps:EE TOPIC IRRELEVANT GA ANIPISTHE IM SORRY...

Japs psychic lo ne theda undi..Valla Anime and COmics(Manga) etc chaduvuthunte mind pothundi...chinnapatinunchi a comics chadive abbayilu ammayilu valla slaves la feel avutharu...ammayilu kuda abbayilu emi chesina bharistharu adi valla destiny laga...Basic idi explain cheyyalem...valla thinking vallu release chese literature chadive vallaki artham avuthundi

Gang rape Club anta...Well educated Univ students kontamandi abbayilu unoffical ga almost 100 daka ammayilani rape chesaranta

source1

source2

Japs psychic lo ne theda undi..Valla Anime and COmics(Manga) etc chaduvuthunte mind pothundi...chinnapatinunchi a comics chadive abbayilu ammayilu valla slaves la feel avutharu...ammayilu kuda abbayilu emi chesina bharistharu adi valla destiny laga...Basic idi explain cheyyalem...valla thinking vallu release chese literature chadive vallaki artham avuthundi

Gang rape Club anta...Well educated Univ students kontamandi abbayilu unoffical ga almost 100 daka ammayilani rape chesaranta

source1

source2

Inkola anukoku mama.

Taking these isolated incidents from foreign societies don't exactly explain our own problems. Their way of life is different and their way of tackling the problem is different.

Inkola anukoku mama.

Taking these isolated incidents from foreign societies don't exactly explain our own problems. Their way of life is different and their way of tackling the problem is different.

Women's_suffrage_in_Japan

Feminism_in_Japan

gender diffs in Jap

Jap lo till 1950 women are nothing more than machines to deliver PATRIOTIC SONS..

Japanese women were traditionally taught to obey a male, either a father, husband, or son

Mana deggara kuda adi undi but only limited to Hindu religion..luckly India lo Tribal religions chala unnayi which pray to Mother Nature(feminism) and matriarchal societies ..easy ga liberal customs ki alavatu paddam..and many reformers like Raja Ram Mohan Roy had to give up their lives to liberate HIndu Women..

Inkola anukoku mama.

e article chaduvu matter baga artham avuthundi....eye opening article link

till 1950 Jap women has no right to vote or enter politics...

in last elections only 35 female MPs out of 480 seats...standing at 99th place in 181 countries with just 7% females in Lower House ranking after Kenya with 7.1% source

Women's_suffrage_in_Japan

Feminism_in_Japan

gender diffs in Jap

Jap lo till 1950 women are nothing more than machines to deliver PATRIOTIC SONS..

Japanese women were traditionally taught to obey a male, either a father, husband, or son

<b>Mana deggara kuda adi undi but only limited to Hindu religion</b>..luckly India lo Tribal religions chala unnayi which pray to Mother Nature(feminism) and matriarchal societies ..easy ga liberal customs ki alavatu paddam..and many reformers like Raja Ram Mohan Roy had to give up their lives to liberate HIndu Women..

Thats total bullshit my friend, India lo, particulary Hunduism lo Women are given the highest place. most of our goddesses have the highest level of respect in our puranas, and they were attributed to the control of the universe. We were taught ever since we were kids that women should be respected and venered. That some sections of our society mistreat women is a different thing, but as in all, India has the best attitude towards women in all of the world. We are the only country to give women the right to vote from day one, reservations in schools and colleges etc.

Please don't write bullshit info based on half truths and ignorance.

Thats total bullshit my friend, India lo, particulary Hunduism lo Women are given the highest place. most of our goddesses have the highest level of respect in our puranas, and they were attributed to the control of the universe. We were taught ever since we were kids that women should be respected and venered. That some sections of our society mistreat women is a different thing, but as in all, India has the best attitude towards women in all of the world. We are the only country to give women the right to vote from day one, reservations in schools and colleges etc.

Please don't write bullshit info based on half truths and ignorance.

annai original ga ie around 1000BC which is proved origin of Hinduism ...it was good..but later it was twisted..britishers rakamundhu women ki no education..sati..vallani kitchen ke parimitham chesaru..niku sources kavalte some other time post chestha

.eye opening article link

Good article. But, almost 20 years old. World has changed unimaginably in the last two decades. Much of the conventional wisdom is thrown out during this time. In my opinion, its time to rethink, based on ground realities.

Good article. But, almost 20 years old. World has changed unimaginably in the last two decades. Much of the conventional wisdom is thrown out during this time. In my opinion, its time to rethink, based on ground realities.

Nenu Jap cartoon and stories regular ga chaduvutha..nakithe males lo atleast a stories rasevalla lo change ayyithe kanapadaledhu..

mana country lo chala reforms and reservations tharvatha inka situation improve kaledhu..leave South Indian states..North states like Bihar and UP which has almost 50% india pop..situation worst ga undi..

vatini BIMARU states ani muddu ga pilustharu(BIhar, Mp,Rajasthan,Up)

original ga ie around 1000BC which is proved origin of Hinduism ...

I wouldn't go that far back my friend. To my knowledge, the word Hinduism first appeared around 600-1200 AD in contemporary history lit. As anything about history, I could be wrong of course.

I wouldn't go that far back my friend. To my knowledge, the word Hinduism first appeared around 600-1200 AD in contemporary history lit. As anything about history, I could be wrong of course.

ledhu annai...according to Historians Vedas ie source of Ramayana and Mahabharata..holy books of Hindu religion are written around 1500-1000BC...

If u remember we have concrete proofs that Alexander invaded india in 324BC..by that time Buddism was already in India..and Hindu religion is source of inspiration to Buddha..so it must be there long before buddism..so i can prove that it was definitely born before 324BC..

according to historians Buddha was born around 600 BC

ledhu annai...according to Historians Vedas ie source of Ramayana and Mahabharata..holy books of Hindu religion are written around 1500-1000BC...

If u remember we have concrete proofs that Alexander invaded india in 324BC..by that time Buddism was already in India..and Hindu religion is source of inspiration to Buddha..so it must be there long before buddism..so i can prove that it was definitely born before 324BC..

according to historians Buddha was born around 600 BC

I'm not disputing about Buddhism, but origins of the word Hinduism and its relationship to Buddhism and other sub-continent religions is a very contentious issue. I'm a Hindu by birth, but, over the years I learned to trust some neutral sources. For one, I'm convinced that Ramayana and Mahabharata are mythology, not history.

according to Historians Vedas ie source of Ramayana and Mahabharata..holy books of Hindu religion are written around 1500-1000BC...

There is historical evidence to prove that Rig Veda is from around 1500 BC. There is no evidence to link the word Hinduism to Rig Veda. What is described in much of Rig Veda is quite different from Hinduism as we know today.

I'm not disputing about Buddhism, but origins of the word Hinduism and its relationship to Buddhism and other sub-continent religions is a very contentious issue. I'm a Hindu by birth, but, over the years I learned to trust some neutral sources. For one, I'm convinced that Ramayana and Mahabharata are mythology, not history.

Chandra Gupta Maurya was a hindu later converted into Jainism..there is literature to confirm from both Hindu and Jain books..his existence was corroborated by the Greek books also. ALexander used to maintain books about his life. He used to take historians along with him where ever he goes...so we get many important events in Indian History from Greeks and Muslims.

atlaga chusina Hinduism existed before 324BC...

There is historical evidence to prove that Rig Veda is from around 1500 BC. There is no evidence to link the word Hinduism to Rig Veda. What is described in much of Rig Veda is quite different from Hinduism as we know today.

like i said Hinduism got evolved or twisted what ever u call it...only Brahmins were advantaged and they kept knowledge with them in sanskrit...they never taught sanskrit to outsiders.

Buddha wanted to give religion to Masses..so he started using PALI (language of masses) to spread his religion and knowledge...

pina info ki appati books levu...they were passed on to later generation through mouth and put into books after 5 AD

Interesting story....The level of pain which humans inflict on fellow human beingns is really staggering....

I remember of Nazis in this instance.....6 million jews just wiped out from the face of earth for what? "Being a Jew"

Another horrible feature of the Holocaust was the extensive use of human subjects in medical experiments.

The most notorious of the physicians was Dr. Josef Mengele, who worked in Auschwitz. His experiments included placing subjects in pressure

chambers, testing drugs on them, freezing them, attempting to change eye color by injecting chemicals into children's eyes and various

amputations and other brutal surgeries.[/url] The full extent of his work will never be known because the truckload of records he sent to Dr. Otmar

von Verschuer at the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute were destroyed by von Verschuer.Subjects who survived Mengele's experiments were almost

always killed and dissected shortly afterwards.

You won't be the first to say this, but let me tell you this. There are concrete physical proofs that these stories actually happened. Some historians even say that these are "over glorified histories" rather than mythologies. We even have the same cities and villages that were mentioned in those books. so I believe that they definitely happened, and those kings actually lived back then.

You won't be the first to say this, but let me tell you this. There are concrete physical proofs that these stories actually happened. Some historians even say that these are "over glorified histories" rather than mythologies. We even have the same cities and villages that were mentioned in those books. so I believe that they definitely happened, and those kings actually lived back then.

i agree. puranas ante literal meaning old stuff ani kada. I think its a way of keeping track of history. They wrote those in poetry since it is easy to remember than prose.

Archived