CBN--The Golden Age

ntr_paritala

For first time in history of Telugus, A visionary leader emerged on the scene.

A leader who believed that intellect of his people is second to none in the whole world and hell bent in taking his tribe to economic prosperity and its rightful place in the world.

He is preceded by Congress Govt which successfully bankrupted state economy with no plan for future, except for family members of its leaders.

The state economy was in such a mess, when CBN came to power, Govt had no money to pay for its employees for 3 months.

CBN took small steps and gradually improved the economy. He did things which are right for people and sometimes which are not very popular. Improved Electricity production and distribution, developed infrastructure for industry and educational institutions.

With his sheer determination, he was succesful in establishing land mark projects like

HiTech city,

Indian Business school,

IIIT,

International Airport,

Microsoft R&D center.

Maintained law and order like AP never witnessed before.

When i joined engineering in 1994, only jobs people could think of were Govt jobs in state Roads and Transportation or State Electicity Board or few big Private companies. By the time i finished my engg in 1998 new economy and outlook has been promised.

From 1998 to 2004 , i would easily say atleast million people from AP got inspired to take up IT Jobs in India and Abroad.

Thats Million families benefited directly and many more subsidiary jobs created.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

every word you said is right. But whats his role since 2004? Whats his role in future?

TDP lo 294 constituencies ki representatives vunnaru. Vallalo district okkadanna manchi leader vuntadu. Did he try to groom any of those as his successors? Or atleast did he give anybody a chance to emerge as a leader? Antha mandi seniors ni kadani he suddenly brings Lokesh into the picture. Thats the reason why people don't trust him.

every word you said is right. But whats his role since 2004? Whats his role in future?

TDP lo 294 constituencies ki representatives vunnaru. Vallalo district okkadanna manchi leader vuntadu. Did he try to groom any of those as his successors? Or atleast did he give anybody a chance to emerge as a leader? Antha mandi seniors ni kadani he suddenly brings Lokesh into the picture. Thats the reason why people don't trust him.

As the title of this post says, I just talked about "The golden Age (1995-2004)".

Never before did i hear farmers committing suicides......

Its in the era of CBN that farmers started committing suicides....why????

You would say,its because of draught,monsoon failure etc etc.....But in his 9 years rule has he done any good to the farmers....Farmers comprise 70 percent of the population and it is they who turn out in big numbers and vote,and how did CBN miss this simple logic....

Hyd ki anni chesaru,inni chesaru antunnaru,mari aa HYD Lo party paristhithi anti?????

So brothers,i accept he did a few good things,but he neglected a lot of other things and he is paying a heavy price of sitting in the opposition for 10 years....

Aaa padhavi kosam ayitay mana anna NTR ki nammakka droham chesadooo,ippudu aa padhavi 10 years varaku laadhu...Ika pi vasthundhani guarantee kuda ladhu...Powera paramaavadhi anukonay CBN ki ee siksha chaalu...

You would say,its because of draught,monsoon failure etc etc.....But in his 9 years rule has he done any good to the farmers....Farmers comprise 70 percent of the population and it is they who turn out in big numbers and vote,and how did CBN miss this simple logic....

Hyd ki anni chesaru,inni chesaru antunnaru,mari aa HYD Lo party paristhithi anti?????

So brothers,i accept he did a few good things,but he neglected a lot of other things and he is paying a heavy price of sitting in the opposition for 10 years....

Aaa padhavi kosam ayitay mana anna NTR ki nammakka droham chesadooo,ippudu aa padhavi 10 years varaku laadhu...Ika pi vasthundhani guarantee kuda ladhu...Powera paramaavadhi anukonay CBN ki ee siksha chaalu...

CBN policies valla bagupadina families lo 70% farmer families.

Maa village (oka 100 families) lo 10 guys, one from each family are in abroad. They sent lakhs of rupees back home and saved from drudgery for ever. I am sure few more are working in Indian IT companies.

Farming lo dummu thappa emi ledhu. Sakkaga chadhuvukunnodu bagupadathadu. Leka pothe eppudo okappudu Suicide chesukovali.

Edho 4-5 districts lo farming ok. Rest of districts it is impossible.

Regular politicians enni dramalu aadina TRUTH is that .

aa time lo water ledu gaa,farmers kosam kuda bagane chesadu....................after british buckingham canal from tenali to vijayawada poodikalu teesindi first cbn hayam lone,eventhough he did for farmers unable to bring to limelight

ysr hayam lo varshalu baga paddayi aina sariga water ivvalekapoyadu,but he publicized well that he is favour of farmers,kani vadu chesindi emi ledu

you don't remeber ys gelichina 2004 lo chala mandi farmers suicide chesukunnaru,neeku telvademo roju evaro okallu suicide ani

media lo vachedi..............

ysr cm aina tarvata kuda alavatu lo porapatu gaa CBN ni cm ani samModinchadu appudu assembly lo

aa time lo water ledu gaa,farmers kosam kuda bagane chesadu....................after british buckingham canal from tenali to vijayawada poodikalu teesindi first cbn hayam lone,eventhough he did for farmers unable to bring to limelight

ysr hayam lo varshalu baga paddayi aina sariga water ivvalekapoyadu,but he publicized well that he is favour of farmers,kani vadu chesindi emi ledu

Brother,100's of TMC's of Godavari water waste ga samudram loo kalusthantay,meeru CBN poodikalu theeyinchadu ani antunnaru.....Nagarjuna Sagar lanti oka mega project kadithay,CBN peru thara thara lu cheppukunay vaaru...

Konni sarlu paristhilu kuda manaki anukulinchav..Manam entha chinchukunna..Ee simple logic nuvu kuda miss ayinatu unnav :D

Anyways eppati daka chesina vallalo..Visionary tho work chesindi okka CBN ee..Power politics gurinchi i don't want to comment.....

Indian farming issues meedha oka separate discussion cheyavachu.. YSR oka 100,0000 crores spend chesi vuntadu..projects ani.

What is ROI on this. Enni acres ki neellu ichadu.

Istam vachinattu spend chesthe Neellu raavu.

CBN economy improve cheyakunte YSR ki dabbulu ekkadi nundi vasthayi.

Oka chettu kaaya kaayadaniki 5 years paduthundhi. Alantidhi CM avutune Nagarjuna sagar Dam kattali ante possible aaa?

May be it is possible if CBN inherited good economy.

Any way ippude state is bad position because of last 6 years of cong rule.

We can only think of what it could have been ..

Indian farming issues meedha oka separate discussion cheyavachu.. YSR oka 100,0000 crores spend chesi vuntadu..projects ani.

What is ROI on this. Enni acres ki neellu ichadu.

Istam vachinattu spend chesthe Neellu raavu.

CBN economy improve cheyakunte YSR ki dabbulu ekkadi nundi vasthayi.

Oka chettu kaaya kaayadaniki 5 years paduthundhi. Alantidhi CM avutune Nagarjuna sagar Dam kattali ante possible aaa?

May be it is possible if CBN inherited good economy.

Any way ippude state is bad position because of last 6 years of cong rule.

We can only think of what it could have been ..

spend chesindi gorantha ,contractors tinnadi kondantaaaaaaaaaa,inkem nillu vastayi

To name a few other ....

Dwakra

Deepam

Dip Irrigation

Rythu Bazaar

Sramadhanam

CBN Signature project Janmabhumi marchipoyyav. Janmabhumi lo problems vundochhu, but the whole concept itself makes me go out there and participate. Remarkable idea!

Good post NP. I'm glad somebody remembers CBN in a positive light these days.

Panilo pani NTR padhakalu kuda CBN account lo esesaru ga pasupu sodaralu :D

NTR brought political, social and cultural revolution in AP (probably in all of India as well). Anybody who thinks otherwise, just hasn't seen the man in action (not on the screen). I don't think anybody here is denying that. CBN worked hard for this state, we are just trying to give him his due credit.

NTR's time was political, social and cultural revolution in AP (probably in all of India as well). Anybody who thinks otherwise, just hasn't seen the man in action (not on the screen). I don't think anybody here is denying that. CBN worked hard for this state, we are just trying to give him his due credit.

Bro edho paritala mama muchata padi esadu, nenemi argue cheyatledhu ga, NTR padhakalu konni CBN list lo esethunnaru pasupu sodarulu, adhi seyakunda unte baguntadi. (shakehands)

CBN Signature project Janmabhumi marchipoyyav. Janmabhumi lo problems vundochhu, but the whole concept itself makes me go out there and participate. Remarkable idea!

Good post NP. I'm glad somebody remembers CBN in a positive light these days.

Janmabhoomi program never before never again program ..... (howdy) CBN

Bro edho paritala mama muchata padi esadu, nenemi argue cheyatledhu ga, NTR padhakalu konni CBN list lo esethunnaru pasupu sodarulu, adhi seyakunda unte baguntadi. (shakehands)

Emi esamu annay??

Archived