Copyright - Film story

Ranky@Tarak

1 hour ago, sskmaestro said:

Mee experience with all these registrations share cheyyandi brother….. wishing good luck from the bottom of my heart! Hopefully we will see your name one day on the screen

Thanks bro. I am a middle class mnc employee with passion on cinema.

I did not write before but has ideas. one day I accidentally told the story to my closed circle and they are all liked and pushed me to put it into paper.

Registration: watched many youtube videos on how to register a film story .All told that's we need to get a letter from existing members of writers.so its difficult for me to find as I am not in hyderabad and no contacts.

In one of the Paruchuri youtube lessons,he mentioned that copyright is one option and more powerful so I tried.

The framework of copyright is simple and 30 mins job ,it just cost 500 rs and online submission of work along with we need to send register post.

I applied on 21st jan and got registration confirmation yesterday.

30Days mandatory waiting period,

after that they start scrutiny and if any queries they will ask back through email.

10 hours ago, Ranky@Tarak said:

Thanks bro. I am a middle class mnc employee with passion on cinema.

I did not write before but has ideas. one day I accidentally told the story to my closed circle and they are all liked and pushed me to put it into paper.

Registration: watched many youtube videos on how to register a film story .All told that's we need to get a letter from existing members of writers.so its difficult for me to find as I am not in hyderabad and no contacts.

In one of the Paruchuri youtube lessons,he mentioned that copyright is one option and more powerful so I tried.

The framework of copyright is simple and 30 mins job ,it just cost 500 rs and online submission of work along with we need to send register post.

I applied on 21st jan and got registration confirmation yesterday.

30Days mandatory waiting period,

after that they start scrutiny and if any queries they will ask back through email.

Mastaruu why dont u plan some short films with ur friends or same interest ppl in ur circle?? There are many directors getting chances because of their short films…who knows mee hardwork click ayithe u also may get some opportunities…not only that u can validate urself..

Edited by narens

1 hour ago, narens said:

Mastaruu why dont u plan some short films with ur friends or same interest ppl in ur circle?? There are many directors getting chances because of their short films…who knows mee hardwork click ayithe u also may get some opportunities…not only that u can validate urself..

Best idea 💡