ANIMAL Updates || Ranbir || Rashmika || Sandeep Vanga

NAGA_NTR

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, chanti149 said:

More talk abt reviewrs in this....directly by taking names also of few like chopra,masand and even ndtv......gattiga eskunadu...calling them senseless/retards/lack of mental capacity/illiterates/gang or mafia.......as usual kumadu....:D:super:

DIRECTOR OF #AnimalTheFilm -#SandeepReddyVanga *REVIEWS* THE CRITICISM HIS FILM IS RECEIVING FROM A SECTION OF CRITICS👇👇👇

“There is a clear hatred for the filmmaker than the film. When you attack the intention of the filmmaker then it becomes bizarre.
#AnupamaChopra messaged me continuously 6-7 times requesting to meet her (even after what happened last time) before the release.
#RajeevMasand also called me to join the roundtable after bashing my film & after I said whatever I said about him. I refused.
I didn’t make the film to tickle 50 people. Maybe they thought that because of the end shot, but that was not my intention. I wanted the audience to think & root for part 2.
They should go to China. Bcz the most happening thing in China right now is English tuition. So they should go because they are only good at that. Every time you see their reviews, you’ll find new English words. Otherwise nothing. It is out of their capacity. They are illiterate & uneducated when it comes to film. They only talk about sensitive parts of the film & they are done. They have no sense of reviewing a film.”

DO YOU THINK BCZ OF THESE CRITICS I GOT THAT FIRST DAY OPENING? IT WAS THE CRAFT. NOBODY TALKS ABOUT IT. NOBODY TALKS ABOUT EDITING OR SOUND DESIGNING.

After spending almost 5 years in Mumbai, one thing I’ve understood now is that there is a gang. They only like one particular kind of film. They praise that particular filmmakers. AND THERE IS A CULTURE OF GIVING MONEY TO THE CRITICS/REVIEWERS or whatever.

There will be more such things for #Spirit (starring #Prabhas  ) & #AnimalPark (starring #RanbirKapoor𓃵). There will be fun!”

https://x.com/rayfilm/status/1737308928256737611?s=46&t=HYU9Y41rryJQT5VGPZLzjw

37 minutes ago, chanti149 said:

They should go to China. Bcz the most happening thing in China right now is English tuition. So they should go because they are only good at that. Every time you see their reviews, you’ll find new English words. Otherwise nothing. It is out of their capacity. They are illiterate & uneducated when it comes to film.

Hilarious 😆 

Archived