*****India tour of Ireland/England 2022*****

chanu@ntrfan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When: England vs India, 5th Test, July 1-5, 2022

Where: Edgbaston, Birmingham

What to expect: Some good support for India. They will need it at this venue where they have never beaten England in seven attempts dating back to 1967. Interestingly, England can do with some support too, for they have lost their last couple of Tests here to Australia and New Zealand. The pitch here is usually good for batting with some help for the pacers. This season, two out of the four county games here have ended in draws while the other two have resulted in successful run-chases, including a target of 329.

India's squad for 1st T20I: Rohit Sharma (c), Ishan Kishan, Ruturaj Gaekwad, Sanju Samson, Suryakumar Yadav, Deepak Hooda, Rahul Tripathi, Dinesh Karthik (wk), Hardik Pandya, Venkatesh Iyer, Yuzvendra Chahal, Axar Patel, Ravi Bishnoi, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Harshal Patel, Avesh Khan, Arshdeep Singh, Umran Malik

India's squad for 2nd and 3rd T20I: Rohit Sharma (c), Ishan Kishan, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Deepak Hooda, Shreyas Iyer, Dinesh Karthik (wk), Rishabh Pant (wk), Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Yuzvendra Chahal, Axar Patel, Ravi Bishnoi, Jasprit Bumrah, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Avesh Khan, Harshal Patel, Umran Malik

India's squad for ODIs: Rohit Sharma (c), Shikhar Dhawan, Ishan Kishan, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant (wk), Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Shardul Thakur, Yuzvendra Chahal, Axar Patel, J Bumrah, Prasidh Krishna, Mohd Shami, Mohd Siraj, Arshdeep Singh

India (Playing XI): Shubman Gill, Cheteshwar Pujara, Hanuma Vihari, Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant(w), Ravindra Jadeja, Shardul Thakur, Mohammed Shami, Mohammed Siraj, Jasprit Bumrah(c)

England (Playing XI): Alex Lees, Zak Crawley, Ollie Pope, Joe Root, Jonny Bairstow, Ben Stokes(c), Sam Billings(w), Matty Potts, Stuart Broad, Jack Leach, James Anderson

KP on Sky Cricket Pre match show:  My good friends Dravid, Sehwag, Kumble, Laxman and Sachin, You hit it to extra cover and you run 3, Right?

Now hit it to extra cover against this Indian team and you are not even thinking to run, Thats the energy VIRAT KOHLI has brought

He is the greatest ambassador of the TEST cricket and not just Indian team, He changed everybody because every cricket looks upto Virat Kohli.

2 minutes ago, chanu@ntrfan said:

KP on Sky Cricket Pre match show:  My good friends Dravid, Sehwag, Kumble, Laxman and Sachin, You hit it to extra cover and you run 3, Right?

Now hit it to extra cover against this Indian team and you are not even thinking to run, Thats the energy VIRAT KOHLI has brought

He is the greatest ambassador of the TEST cricket and not just Indian team, He changed everybody because every cricket looks upto Virat Kohli.

Happy tears - My man Kohli 👏

India go overseas and The focus of media, Ex Cricketers, Pre match shows - All about Virat Kohli.

Archived