ARG Win LA FINALISSIMA,WORLD CUP 2022

vk_hyd

Team looked a bit rusty; Messi, Romero & MacAllister have a good game;

Tough to beat physical teams when defending with 10-men in their own box;

Scaloni on Romero after the match - “Not much can be said about the game he had. He thinks he’s He-Man. He is an incredible central defender. Sometimes, he has to save a few moves. He gets tired and leaves the team in a bad position. But the match he had was incredible. It’s a complete game.”:laughing:

3 hours ago, r_sk said:

Team looked a bit rusty; Messi, Romero & MacAllister have a good game;

Tough to beat physical teams when defending with 10-men in their own box;

Scaloni on Romero after the match - “Not much can be said about the game he had. He thinks he’s He-Man. He is an incredible central defender. Sometimes, he has to save a few moves. He gets tired and leaves the team in a bad position. But the match he had was incredible. It’s a complete game.”:laughing:

Aa lautaro gaadu maathram national team ante aalla annayya higuan ni gurthu techukuntaadu anukuntaa naayalu…leaguE lo good form lo vunnadu…national ki ruffadathadu anukunte handful of chance fasakkkk

3 hours ago, r_sk said:

Sachin received that kind of love;

Dhoni should have received that; 

& Currently Kohli deserves that; Hopefully IND wins something big before he retires; 

Sachin/Messi kosam win avvali worldcup elagaina ane attitude in a team anedi malle jaragadu team sports lo antha easy gaa...aa emotion edo sudden ga oka world cup/ match ki vachindi kaadu…its becUse of people and fans emotionly connection though out in their career and their achivements on/off the field..and the impact they created in their respective sports and influence of next generations..

sachin had full of his fan boys in team who started their cricketing career by seeing him yuvi,swhwag,bajji,zaheer,dhoni,kohli,raina etc..same way for messi ..alverez, enzo, alister , depaul etc.. when u have such squad who are going to give their 100% ,its bound to happen…

🎙💬 Cristiano Ronaldo after his 2008 Ballon d'Or sacrament:

“I am the world’s best player, the second world’s best and the third world’s best. There are other good players behind me like Kaka, Torres and maybe Messi a bit, but I did whatever it takes to be the best at present. "

🎙💬 Cristiano Ronaldo in 2012:
"I'm better than Messi, you can't simply compare a Ferrari to a Porsche." Should have won the last 3 Golden Ballons, but it's not up to me. "

🎙💬 Cristiano Ronaldo in 2015 after winning his 4th Golden Boot and Messi only had 3:

"The Golden Boot is more important than the Golden Ball because the Golden Ball depends on the votes so the Golden Boot, depends on the Goals. "

🎙💬 Cristiano Ronaldo in 2017 after winning his 5th Ballon d'Or equal with Messi:

"Messi is a fantastic player, but I think that when I have 6, 7 or 8 Ballon d'Or I would be on top of him." "

🎙💬 Cristiano Ronaldo in 2019 after winning the Nations League:

"My dream has always been to win something with my country, when you win something for your country, it's completely different." "

🎙💬 Cristiano Ronaldo in 2021 when Messi won the Copa America:

"You won't be a legend unless you get a major title with your country's team like the Euro or the World Cup"

🎙💬 Cristiano Ronaldo in 2023:

"If you love Cristiano, there's no need to hate Messi." Both changed the history of football and are respected. The rivalry is over. "

image.png.2c9e2f9a818a2083d66c5d8e3f391f9f.png