Biden vs Trump

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, subash.c said:

so running campaign rally type short films from WH press conference while thousands are dying is a beat down :D

he should have answered the j's questions on what happened between wuhan travel ban(jan) and national lock down (mar), he himself clearly down played many times and hosted parties in Mara-Largo while the spread is happening

btw I am not against T for re-elec, but this is a disaster because of him :)

How are you Subhash bro ? Hope you are doing fine....Used to talk(db) to you about this subject around '15 and '16, so I have got a fair enough estimation, where you come from(ideological bent), and the way you gather facts(sources) & information , like most of the feeding from MS media.....

Please don't misunderstand, may not agree with your conclusions there because of the underlying assumptions.....You are not alone( in those presumptions), I give you that as most people consume 'news'? as it is, not here to change your belief system with a post or two, but that above post is specifically addressed to 'Rajakeeyam' bro( philosophically understand his mindset about politics & economics fair enough, and about this topic without me elaborating a lot of stuff... He gets it, what I meant(about that topic))….

I can(may not) do that with you, but, it requires bit more effort necessary from my side to understand you even better(value system)......It is really tough for me to answer in a crosstalk(because of the above reason- nothing else, not only you but few other bros also who also consume MS media regularly straight  and have a left bent)….. I don't like doing below(i.e., answering without understanding value system of a person thoroughly)especially charged topics like above), will post the T administration's work( that wont see sunlight in MS media 95% goes one agenda-) during this period.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/media/timeline-the-trump-administrations-decisive-actions-to-combat-the-coronavirus/

( chronological covid related major activities/decisions since Dece 31, 2019 to April 12, 2020 - List )

Hey Subhash bro, again please don't misunderstand in not indulging in lengthy conversation and not agreeing with your post. But we all like Tdp, that's where I can connect a bit better....Take care bro, hope your other friend(Sriram bro) is also doing better....with   💚🙂 

Always believe that, it is better straight from the horse's mouth than narratives by corrupt' news' corporations who cant even hide their agenda.  The below is 4/14/2020 WH briefing without filters of MS media.

5 hours ago, Sr Fan said:

How are you Subhash bro ? Hope you are doing fine....Used to talk(db) to you about this subject around '15 and '16, so I have got a fair enough estimation, where you come from(ideological bent), and the way you gather facts(sources) & information , like most of the feeding from MS media.....

Please don't misunderstand, may not agree with your conclusions there because of the underlying assumptions.....You are not alone( in those presumptions), I give you that as most people consume 'news'? as it is, not here to change your belief system with a post or two, but that above post is specifically addressed to 'Rajakeeyam' bro( philosophically understand his mindset about politics & economics fair enough, and about this topic without me elaborating a lot of stuff... He gets it, what I meant(about that topic))….

I can(may not) do that with you, but, it requires bit more effort necessary from my side to understand you even better(value system)......It is really tough for me to answer in a crosstalk(because of the above reason- nothing else, not only you but few other bros also who also consume MS media regularly straight  and have a left bent)….. I don't like doing below(i.e., answering without understanding value system of a person thoroughly)especially charged topics like above), will post the T administration's work( that wont see sunlight in MS media 95% goes one agenda-) during this period.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/media/timeline-the-trump-administrations-decisive-actions-to-combat-the-coronavirus/

( chronological covid related major activities/decisions since Dece 31, 2019 to April 12, 2020 - List )

Hey Subhash bro, again please don't misunderstand in not indulging in lengthy conversation and not agreeing with your post. But we all like Tdp, that's where I can connect a bit better....Take care bro, hope your other friend(Sriram bro) is also doing better....with   💚🙂 

Always believe that, it is better straight from the horse's mouth than narratives by corrupt' news' corporations who cant even hide their agenda.  The below is 4/14/2020 WH briefing without filters of MS media.

Doing well Bro, hope you and family are safe, good to have you back, it's going to be an interesting 6 months till Nov :D

Coming to this press briefing, it's not about politics or who started what...my argument was same as the journalist q (btw she is from cbs not CNN and I know it's it's part of the MSM you are talking about). Valuable amount of time was wasted during entire Feb while he downplayed the pandemic, could have acquired testing kits and prepared public as this was inevitable...

T's obsession with economy and market/jobs which is going to be his progress report for 2020 made it worse...and the worst part he is not acknowledging it. Only time will tell who is on the right side 

3 hours ago, subash.c said:

Doing well Bro, hope you and family are safe, good to have you back, it's going to be an interesting 6 months till Nov :D

Coming to this press briefing, it's not about politics or who started what...my argument was same as the journalist q (btw she is from cbs not CNN and I know it's it's part of the MSM you are talking about). Valuable amount of time was wasted during entire Feb while he downplayed the pandemic, could have acquired testing kits and prepared public as this was inevitable...

T's obsession with economy and market/jobs which is going to be his progress report for 2020 made it worse...and the worst part he is not acknowledging it. Only time will tell who is on the right side 

Very fine subhash bro, thank you....

- Oh that Cbs girl, watched yesterday the entire press briefing, (like always, if there is direct source available, hate to get it from 2nd, 3rd,4th or 5th sources) ,,not surprisingly, had a different taking than the media story you followed.....Felt, she was like a petulant teenage girl, cross talking the president  interrupting  constantly without knowing the subject(what T has in plan for China? she has to listen to him without giving lecture, usually American people go to watch what their President has to say, not some talking points from liberal 'reporter' whose husband, Jason, is a Chinese lobbyist(Yes, US media is that promiscuous & corrupt in washington )…

I hear the media's narrative( have been hearing their falsehoods since '15, wont consume T related news from them) you are talking, that's why I do put the chronological list since Dec 31 to Arpil 12( for those who go beyond lazy media narratives). ( Regarding, CBS being honest journalism !  see their recent attempts in building a narrative to undermine T - produced fake news propaganda, a girl  crying( pretending) to be nurse with insufficient hospital supplies...

Total fake news...CBS with studio background sentimental music

- Economy is - jobs, lives & livelihood for millions of families, senior citizens and all people.. T worked very hard binging the depressed state of economy Obama left, to brightest numbers in every field possible.....Luckily, as of now US is not going to have the projected deaths of millions, looks like well below(they say 60k altogether) targets, which is good...Travel bans opposed by media/Dems have proving to be big life saver for US......

To the Media/Dems' chagrin, by the way who openly have been rooting for recession in sheer T hatred, eventually, T will most likely revive this. Watch out, since '15  he beat his numerous foes including the last coup attempt by Bureaucratic state/ Media/Dems( what the Media/dems doing in January/Feb beginning - totally drunk on impeachment mania that was going no where) , they always underestimate...In my opinion, T is more nimble & dynamic than his opponents, better grasp of political climate, has a keen sense than most professionals in Washington...….

- Agree with you, will have to wait & see,  MS corporate media/ Dem narratives or Trump's - who do Americans  trust come November? https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1249797383132766215/photo/1

Do feel,  As long as T has direct connection to talk to American public without filter, he has fair enough chances beating  MS media( well 95%) /deep state estblishment/ dems  narratives......

Archived