RTO online application , RTO kukatpally(urgent)

NTR_Keka

I have filled an online application to cancel hypothication of my car...

While filling an online application I had opted for address change also doola kodhi.... due to my unawareness about late fee of address change for every month, I had selected the effective date of address change five years back date..

Actually I had Aadhar and voter ID in my previous address only still..

At last,it's showing the late fee of 18500/-...then I realized there is charge for changing the address lately in RC ...for every month 300/-.effective from 2017...

If I know about the late fee, I could have selected the effective date few months ago or let the RC come to old address and collect form there

Other states have an option to cancel online application from parivahan website...

In RTO Telangana website we have an option to modify details of online application, but it's not working...

I don't understand why such bullshit rule of late fee for change in address for every month.....in.india, do anyone bother to change the address in RC...

What I want to know is. If any of you know how to modify or cancel the online application of RTO Telangana,as I haven't paid the fee yet..

Can we approach the RTO office directly or through agent to cancel my online application saying Typo error, I had wrongly typed 2014 instead of 2019 or simply cancel my application..OR simply go and ask them why it's showing big amount,and when they say due to late in change of address,then I mention its typo, I am staying since this October only..OR simply approach broker and fix bribe and get things done

Which version would be better...

Any suggestions and also good contacts to approach RTO kukatpally...

12 minutes ago, NBK-Dravid said:

I don't know brother.. But online lo cancellation option chupinchakapote approach them directly and tell them typo mistake

8 minutes ago, NBK-Dravid said:

https://tgtransport.net/tgcfstonline/Registration/RegistrationOnline.aspx

Ee link lo undi ga click here to cancel or modify ani.. 

Thank you brother, above link lo registered but already pending application ani vastundhi..... there is another  link to edit online application details ani, but it's not working throwing error....

Directly approach ayyyi chustha

1 hour ago, uravis said:

direct ga broker daggariki velli issue cheppu, vadu edo okati chesi 500-1k teesukuntadu :dream: . We are still in broker era, govt online portals ni nammukunte maseeee

thank you bro, simple ga work ayindhi luckily....customer care ki call chesthe they cancelled my application, as i haven't paid the fee,so no issues....

without broker, i did many things since years, adhe motivation tho chesa, but eh late fee for address not update gurinchi teliyaka borla paddanu......

btw, RC lo address change indians lo evaru ayina up to date untara.....asalu deeni valla

1 hour ago, bunty27 said:

Just contact the showroom from whom you bought or Financier to whom its hypothecated to. They can help you out. Financier can give an NOC 

Leave the address change like that only

everything in place bro, only eh address change kelikanu without knowing about late fee stuff

Archived