Let TRS & YCP taste their own medicine

I understand YCP waged war by filing a complaint of data misuse in TDP application based on which TRS filed a case and started investigation. TRS used the data obtained in the investigation for sharing it with YCP.

Now TDP filed a case for data theft by TRS based on which SIT was set up by AP Govt. This is understandable. This is just reacting to the incidents.

But, i believe one can still take the fight right to the TRS from YCP which should be benefiting to TDP. I don't understand why TDP can file a case on TRS similar to the case what TRS had filed on TDP.

In my view, this can be done by a TDP supporter who had a voter id in Hyderabad. This supporter (who might have just moved to Andhra Pradesh or can even reside in Hyderabad still as I understand Hyderabad is still the capital of Andhra Pradesh) can file the similar case on TRS application. 

What follows could be TDP can make sure similar consequences are met to TRS goons.

I am not closely following the case so pardon me if this is already happening or the idea doesn't work out.

Archived