20% IR to AP Govt Employees

Rayapati

Just now, minion said:

unnantha lo CBN entha chesthadu saami ... konchem alochinchandi ... 

I hate to say this ... but, no matter what CBN does ... govt employees WILL not support him ... that's a fact.

stop this negativity bro... if they don't want to vote they will not... but by repeating this what are you gaining?

1 minute ago, katti said:

stop this negativity bro... if they don't want to vote they will not... but by repeating this what are you gaining?

I'm not talking about their voting ... they can go fuuck themselves. I'm talking about their actively sabotaging electoral process ... 

And it helps talking about it openly ... atleast some will realize.

13 minutes ago, katti said:

ivvakapothe ivvaledhu anatam... isthe inkedho anatam... vachhindhi anna santhosham kakunda ee pichhi gola entooo... elections vastunnayi anega last few days nunchi roju roads midha ku vastunnaru... intaku mundu raledhee ila?

6 minutes ago, minion said:

I'm not talking about their voting ... they can go fuuck themselves. I'm talking about their actively sabotaging electoral process ... 

And it helps talking about it openly ... atleast some will realize.

at the end they are important and we need them too...

realize ane dani kante deni valana vachhe votes kuda pothayyi... ikkada evadi selfishness valladhi... when you are confident you can attract some people who are in the middle... if you are not... you will lose everything

Just now, minion said:

but only in India (of any decent countries) they have such stranglehold ... until its broken, there is no hope.

for two reasons - we have very small % of tax payers.. and large % of beneficiries.. so you don't see many protests

then... we have everything centralized... so if all the employees come together it will become big group... US lo teesukunte... schools come under city/county and not state.. same way many employees come under city/county and they decide the salary...

Archived