NFL Playoffs

minion

Enti thread anthaaa KC and Bear down smell koduthundii .. Andaru annii chepparu but no one mentioned the key aspects for this WC weekend:

1. Colts O line : Last season gave up more sacks; this season least sacks in the entire NFL. Unbelievable !!  .. Luck will wreck Houston Defense. 

2. Vander Esch : Boys found their next Sean Lee and the league got their next Luke Kuechly .. The kid is amazing. Boys win or loss depends on how they stop the Hawks Run

3. Bears man, I wish they are not one and done. Maa Manne uncle cheppinattu St.Foles gaadu deep throws lo better than Mahomes .. Yes, I repeat Foles better than Mahomes in deep completions. Bears WRs slightly banged up

4. If there is any QB that deserves a ring, its number 17 !! Year in year out blood pedataadu .. The man deserves a deeper playoffs run this season. Only problem for them Melvin Ingram gadu out of touch unnad .. Aadu and Jahleel Addae should step up and stop pilla Lamar to run .. Black birds offense is pure horse shit .. 

1 hour ago, chinnu said:

Enti thread anthaaa KC and Bear down smell koduthundii .. Andaru annii chepparu but no one mentioned the key aspects for this WC weekend:

1. Colts O line : Last season gave up more sacks; this season least sacks in the entire NFL. Unbelievable !!  .. Luck will wreck Houston Defense. 

2. Vander Esch : Boys found their next Sean Lee and the league got their next Luke Kuechly .. The kid is amazing. Boys win or loss depends on how they stop the Hawks Run

3. Bears man, I wish they are not one and done. Maa Manne uncle cheppinattu St.Foles gaadu deep throws lo better than Mahomes .. Yes, I repeat Foles better than Mahomes in deep completions. Bears WRs slightly banged up

4. If there is any QB that deserves a ring, its number 17 !! Year in year out blood pedataadu .. The man deserves a deeper playoffs run this season. Only problem for them Melvin Ingram gadu out of touch unnad .. Aadu and Jahleel Addae should step up and stop pilla Lamar to run .. Black birds offense is pure horse shit .. 

Good analysis.

2 hours ago, chinnu said:

1. Colts hit jackpot with almost all their draft picks this season. Thats how you make your team great when you have a QB like Luck. But Houston defense is no joke. JJ Watt and Clowney ni control cheyyatam antha easy kaadu and luck is always turnover prone. For me .. Colts def crucial. If they play well .. they ll win.

2.  Boys vs Hawks .. tough to guess .. Boys are so unpredictable this season. I think RW ll give hawks the edge. They have a great running game and one of the best QBs in the league l. So hawks ll win anukuntunna.

3. Bears defs too good. I think they ll win this game. May be Foles magic emina work avuthundemo chudali. 

4. AFC lo complete team edina undi ante adi chargers matrame. Migilina anni teams ki edoka minus undi. Chargers have a fHOF QB, one of the best RBs in the game, super WRs and good defense. I think they are tough to beat. But ee season so many injuries .. but almost andaru back anukunta ee game ki. So chudali. OTOH, Ravens one of the best defenses in the league and they kill time with their running game. You have to play an almost perfect game to beat them .. ll be a good game but I think chargers will win this one :) 

14 hours ago, minion said:

I knew you would be excited :) 

Every week Chiefs won, I was thinking about you :)

Knock on the wood, but I have a feeling ... hmmm ... I'm not going to jinx it ... you know, the minion curse :) 

Haha .. ee year no jinxes bro. Our defense stinks.. can’t stop anyone. We need Mahomes to be perfect every time/drive. We need to fire bob sutton .. Otherwise, it will be like Manning with colts all over again :( 

Archived