PK vs Kathi Mahesh(peda kapu vs peda madiga)

subbu_chinna

On 12/11/2017 at 10:28 AM, Nfdbno1 said:

No, “burden” word alone is not your problem. If you are CBN fan, there is no way you would equate cbn with pk. 

Cbn pk ni entha vadukunnado (vadilesthadu ani kuda annadu mee pk), janala daggariki velladaniki pk kuda antha vadukunnadu.. inka clear ga cheppali ante, tdp political campain teeskunna slogans okkati kuda PK support chesinattu naku aithe gurthu ledu. 

“Bring babu back”

”babu vosthe job vosthundi”

Etc

CBN adige varaku, modi tho alliance bayataki vache varaku pk cbn ki support ivvaledu, idantha transactional affair ane vibe clear ga ichadu pk. On top of that casette stunts okokkati nenu repeat cheyyakkarledu anukunta!

Are you really CBN fan ? ..Atleast in this thread all you want is to derive some satisfaction in seeing PK humiliated. I did not make any fan post here - I am not a fan at all of PK. I made a post to expose the matakaari thanam and nonsense of known CBN, TDP hater Kathi. For that first you wanted me to get out of the forum, then called me PK fan now saying that I equated CBN with PK. I equated one action of CBN with PK because the action is same. Will actions also be different because the actor is different - there is sametha for it called nuvvu chesthe srungaram nenu chesthe vyabhicharam. One should have a sense of right and wrong that can be universally applied - otherwise no reasonable discussion is possible.

Anyway I understand from your another thread that you are upset with pichi pk fans. It is true that many fans of PK are crazy fellows saying nonsense things. Kaani aa akkasu na meedha chupisthe ela ? Antha reasoned post pettina kooda ? ..maree vidduram.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived